Subliminal Talk
Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) (/Thread-Becoming-The-Biz-Mogul-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Ampersnd - 10-01-2017

I'm about 10 days behind you on MLS. What are these models you're referring to? And what's gotten you pumped about side B? I'm probably just going to keep using side A.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 10-01-2017

(10-01-2017, 04:27 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: I'm about 10 days behind you on MLS. What are these models you're referring to? And what's gotten you pumped about side B? I'm probably just going to keep using side A.

Sort of like Shannon, i've figured out my own "predictive models" now which ive tested to sort out the best usage for subs, dates that things will happen, and many other things.

In that regard, side B will be more rubber to the road type learning - ie. it forces us into the 4th stage of MLS as Shannon's chart indicates...

(08-10-2017, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Well I'm not sure I'd call them "stages". Basically, you will most likely experience the following, roughly in order.

1. Initial impact. This may range from almost no response for resistant pains in the butt to "Holy cow, I'm limitless!" You may also experience detoxing effects and an increased need for sleep.
2. Throttle back. This is after initial impact and results because the clearing & healing starts to kick in and take focus. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
3. Healing & Clearing. During this period, the focus is of course on healing and clearing, and you may experience all the goodies that go with it. Learning, etc. may be present or may not. It will depend on how much you are focused in H&C and how much you are trying to resist the process. During this time. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
4. Maximum Learning Speed & Focus. This is where the rubber meets the road. This is where the BS has been cleared out, and you're now free to ride down that highway you bought the program to ride down. This may take time to gear up, as the brain may be healing and optimizing for months. I would expect that the program would need 3 to 9 months to finish brain healing and optimizing. During this phase, you will become accustomed to higher intellectual capacity, greater acuity of awareness, faster thinking and processing abilities and better memory and processing abilities than you had before, and it may seem as if you have always been able to do this. You may also experience increased hunger over normal, and increased (but lessening) need for sleep.

For me, i have a very deep feeling that B side is the definite next step. I'm feeling more gains now, but like with DMSI before, I didn't feel the full blossoming of things until i switch to the B side.

I'm pretty sure MLS will be very similar with greatly heightened effects for me. Everyone will be different, but im now dialed in on using side B after roughly 77 days of side A.

The enhanced effects should be noticeable after roughly 7 days, just like with DMSI before.

**Btw, it's no coincidence that I've create my own predictive models AND I'm getting closer to the full blossoming period of MLS. This thing is rewiring me from the ground up, and it feels goooood Wink

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Ampersnd - 10-01-2017

Ah, ok. I was planning on doing at least 100 days of MLS in general. After that, I might use DMSI, or I could use side B from there. Who knows?

EDIT: I'll ultimately be using BASE after I sort out dating, and since it has MLS, I'm sure it will hit my subconscious a different way because I've had 3+ months of 5.5 G learning technology.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - ncbeareatingman - 10-01-2017

Damn Sam!! thats friggin awesome heavysm !!

The below are shannon's rendering, and then heavysm comments...NOT my comments. just to be clear here.
(08-10-2017, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Well I'm not sure I'd call them "stages". Basically, you will most likely experience the following, roughly in order.

1. Initial impact. This may range from almost no response for resistant pains in the butt to "Holy cow, I'm limitless!" You may also experience detoxing effects and an increased need for sleep.
2. Throttle back. This is after initial impact and results because the clearing & healing starts to kick in and take focus. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
3. Healing & Clearing. During this period, the focus is of course on healing and clearing, and you may experience all the goodies that go with it. Learning, etc. may be present or may not. It will depend on how much you are focused in H&C and how much you are trying to resist the process. During this time. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
4. Maximum Learning Speed & Focus. This is where the rubber meets the road. This is where the BS has been cleared out, and you're now free to ride down that highway you bought the program to ride down. This may take time to gear up, as the brain may be healing and optimizing for months. I would expect that the program would need 3 to 9 months to finish brain healing and optimizing. During this phase, you will become accustomed to higher intellectual capacity, greater acuity of awareness, faster thinking and processing abilities and better memory and processing abilities than you had before, and it may seem as if you have always been able to do this. You may also experience increased hunger over normal, and increased (but lessening) need for sleep.

For me, i have a very deep feeling that B side is the definite next step. I'm feeling more gains now, but like with DMSI before, I didn't feel the full blossoming of things until i switch to the B side.

I'm pretty sure MLS will be very similar with greatly heightened effects for me. Everyone will be different, but im now dialed in on using side B after roughly 77 days of side A.

The enhanced effects should be noticeable after roughly 7 days, just like with DMSI before.

**Btw, it's no coincidence that I've create my own predictive models AND I'm getting closer to the full blossoming period of MLS. This thing is rewiring me from the ground up, and it feels goooood Wink
[/quote]

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 10-02-2017

Well, i sorta spoke too soon.

From what i see, side B won't actually be available until end of Oct / early November. That's a tiny bit of a let down, but 100% by that time ill have 3 months of side A done.

My models indicate Shannon's problems will linger and prevent him from completing any time sooner than that. He'll get small stuff done, but side B will definitely take 30+ days to do.

Let's see if I'm right.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Zane - 10-03-2017

I hope Shannon gets better and this cycle stuff ends for him. I guess that will be by March 2018. This is why I have put an end to my wish list. That dude does alot for us. So surely he deserves a little space.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - RTBoss - 10-03-2017

(10-02-2017, 10:13 PM)heavysm Wrote: Well, i sorta spoke too soon.

From what i see, side B won't actually be available until end of Oct / early November. That's a tiny bit of a let down, but 100% by that time ill have 3 months of side A done.

My models indicate Shannon's problems will linger and prevent him from completing any time sooner than that
. He'll get small stuff done, but side B will definitely take 30+ days to do.

Let's see if I'm right.

Coffee

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 10-03-2017

(10-03-2017, 01:02 AM)Zane Wrote: I hope Shannon gets better and this cycle stuff ends for him. I guess that will be by March 2018. This is why I have put an end to my wish list. That dude does alot for us. So surely he deserves a little space.

I'm just pissed at myself for not seeing the time gap in when i initially thought side B would be ready, and when it would actually be ready.

Shannon more than has my respect, and he can take all the time he needs.

But i do also see that releasing another couple subs would help the $$ flow a bit since things have been a bit stagnant lately with subs.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 10-03-2017

Day 61

The 'crazy one' is officially gone out of my life.

She has so many problems now it would be stupid for her to concentrate on me AT ALL right now, so that's nice.

The downside is that now I have a new enemy who happens to be crazy vicious. So this has all been pretty much chaos since the start of MLS...BUT the h/c is all part of this, so there is meaning to the craziness.

It's also very fitting that side B should come out in November now, since that will likely be when most of my problems sort of...dissolve a bit, I guess you could say?

This cycle that i happen to be in has been rough as fuck, and combined with h/c, it's just been downright ridiculous at times.

But there have been many moments of clarity from MLS, personal good fortune, insane bad stuff that happens to others that indirectly affects me, and lots of other crazy stuff.

It's going to be very interesting if stopping side A means that all my enemy shit also stops "coincidentally" at the same time as i switch over to side B.

Depending on how this month goes I'm pretty sure these past 3 months have been the roughest I have been had on any sub so far. It has been mind numbingly painful and crazy at times, but it's almost over.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 10-06-2017

Day 64

Month 2 Complete - Summary

I definitely feel now how my changes are happening in stages. I know when the resistance hits hard because bullshit happens around me, and I feel very lazy + want to drink during the week, which isn’t like me at all.

8. Improve your conscious short term and long term memory recall.

Prioritize what to learn, in what order, and when.

Memory is still very solid and I can consciously move lists around in my mind. I didn’t even think that was a thing before, but I can do it now, and reorder points of priority without forgetting.

65. Create the reality of the thing in your mind, build it in your mind, optimize it in your mind, and then express the fully developed and optimized mental and/or physical result into reality.
62. Attempt to safely access and learn from future events as would be useful for achieving the goals of this program.

In a small chat to a psychic friend, she paused randomly and said that I would be learning 10+ languages in the next 5 years.

I’m not even sure how that’s possible, but that was a question I had been asking myself for the last few weeks. Then suddenly the answer comes like a lightning strike quite randomly from a friend.

61. Balance the use of logic and intuitive thinking for maximum holistic awareness and learning speed and potential.

Mental acuity and problem solving are pretty spot on.

There is also a nice mix of boosted intuition and logical mind sort of ebbing and flowing back and forth that I quite like as well.

I have attracted even more people in my life that are helping me achieve my goals; all through bizarre and seemingly random encounters that have turned into gold.

The only downside so far is that my enemies are crazy as hell and willing/ intending to do my great harm. Them going away is likely synchronous to the 3rd month, or the 96th day of MLS coming. So I have that to look forward to.

1. Increase cognition and intelligence as much as is possible.
2. Develop and improve your ability to detect, take advantage of and use patterns.

Numerous times now I have been told my thinking and planning for various projects is strategic and methodical – shit my friends say they would never have come up with in a 1000 years LOL

So far the only decent month was month 2, whereas month 1 was relatively shit.

This month a lot of assholes and liars are being revealed, and it is a VERY illuminating experience to see all these people get thrown into the limelight.

I recently had to do some very big project changes that literally affect several hundred people, and everything went smoothly.

Upon reflection, if a single variable was off, it would have caused tremendous confusion for all involved.

Yet somehow I was able to come up with a solid plan of action within about a week, and everything so far has gone very well.

That is what I am now picturing going forward; challenges come up but somehow I am able to think my way to resolution and/or to erase the problems altogether.

I just wish I had this ability my early biz days when things were shit and I couldn’t easily see a way out.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 10-17-2017

Day 76

This week has been WILD…

I leveled up in so many ways, my head is still spinning a bit. But it’s all good stuff. Even though my enemies are still trying shit, life isn’t so bad.

From my models my brain will experience another small boost in November, then again in early December.

Somehow I developed a very strong, and honestly a little odd, way of boosting my brain power for short durations.

One of my friends was showing me a spiritual exercise and I realized it could be shifted to boost brain power.

I did it, changed a few things out, and it worked.

The brain boost lasts for about a day, but needs to be redone each time.

I won’t be risking a rule 4 breach here, so never mind about sharing it here, but im very happy about this.

My biggest and most obvious gains will likely come in December. Oddly enough my models say that I reach my mental peak in the same time frame whether I use side a or b.

So I’m guessing this is what Shannon meant by there being no need for a side b. It really appears not to be needed.

From what I can see now, it will be relatively easy to stick to MLS for at least 5 – 6 months if not longer.

As a little side note, I predict DMSI final being just 2 loops.

‘tis all for now…

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - DavisMind91 - 10-18-2017

(10-17-2017, 11:42 PM)heavysm Wrote: Day 76

This week has been WILD…

I leveled up in so many ways, my head is still spinning a bit. But it’s all good stuff. Even though my enemies are still trying shit, life isn’t so bad.

From my models my brain will experience another small boost in November, then again in early December.

Somehow I developed a very strong, and honestly a little odd, way of boosting my brain power for short durations.

One of my friends was showing me a spiritual exercise and I realized it could be shifted to boost brain power.

I did it, changed a few things out, and it worked.

The brain boost lasts for about a day, but needs to be redone each time.

I won’t be risking a rule 4 breach here, so never mind about sharing it here, but im very happy about this.

My biggest and most obvious gains will likely come in December. Oddly enough my models say that I reach my mental peak in the same time frame whether I use side a or b.

So I’m guessing this is what Shannon meant by there being no need for a side b. It really appears not to be needed.

From what I can see now, it will be relatively easy to stick to MLS for at least 5 – 6 months if not longer.

As a little side note, I predict DMSI final being just 2 loops.

‘tis all for now…

What exactly are these “models” you speak of?

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Determined - 10-18-2017

He has two blonde, perpetually naked, Scandinavian runway models who share his bed and tell his future.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 01:11 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: What exactly are these “models” you speak of?

[pasted from above...]

Sort of like Shannon, i've figured out my own "predictive models" now which ive tested to sort out the best usage for subs, dates that things will happen, and many other things.

(10-18-2017, 02:04 AM)Determined Wrote: He has two blonde, perpetually naked, Scandinavian runway models who share his bed and tell his future.

That made me burst out laughing lol