Subliminal Talk
Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) (/Thread-Becoming-The-Biz-Mogul-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-01-2017

Day 29

Summary from the first month…

Memory has increased by a notable margin. My short term memory was crap before, so about 40 – 50% increase means I can hold 5 – 8 things continually on my mind without too much worry of forgetting.

Problem solving has boosted by a nice amount. Instead of days of brain storming it often just takes me hours or minutes to come up with a viable plan to resolve whatever I need. This is has been a very nice change.

Raw cognitive output – this was a tricky one…

I had to reflect on this deeply because it was very subtle. My wit and speed of uptake has greatly increased. This just means my accurate reaction time to whatever has happened or said. In the past I would often mistake what I had heard and say the wrong thing or just stay silent because I would doubt that what I had to say was accurate. Now that has changed and I can come up with responses and a solution within mere seconds in some cases.

The reason it was tricky to notice/measure is that i've never felt it so mentally calm before, and it took me off guard that i could be this calm and quick all at once.

I half expected my brain to explode with some massive shift of activity, but obviously expectations versus reality are totally different. Honestly, i should have known this by now lol

The biggest change was of mindset. I had a psychic friend earlier in the year tell me I would blossom mentally in the latter part of the year, with the confidence and mental clarity to boot. I knew this would have to be MLS kicking my ass into gear.

I have also just started learning a few extra languages and I don’t recall it being this easy before.

Maybe because I’m at home going through skype with a mentor and using babbel for basic knowledge, but it just feels exponentially easier than from what I remember in college and high school.

Learning doesn’t feel like a chore anymore, and pretty much everything I want to learn has come as if I’m some magnet attracting everything I need to get it done.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-04-2017

Day 32

This has been a relatively quiet period, but there has been a side effect – a sort of tangent thing that’s happened with my dog that just blows my mind…

I had to be sure this was really happening, so I wanted a full 32 days to go by before I concluded anything.

Since roughly day 8 she (my dog) has been far more curious with her outside walks. She sniffs at everything, and it’s gotten a bit tiresome because she’s never been this thorough, ever.

On 3.1 she would just quickly do her business and trot along. But now? She sniffs at every freakin leaf, piece of grass, and anything else that could be of interest. She’s like a doggy scientist trying to find a new discovery lol

She sleeps at my feet while I have the hybrid tracks playing at night, but I am convinced it has affected her in some way.

3.1a/b got her to stop doing accidental craps in the house. I was hoping against everything that this wouldn’t stop on MLS, but it has just intensified her thoroughness to explore during our walks.

I consider this both funny, yet curious…

Could pets/ animals be trained to think differently on subs as well?

It’s also curious that we have another dog in the house who isn’t exposed to the sub, and her behavior has remained exactly the same throughout the whole process. It’s only my dog who gets direct exposure whose behavior has notably changed each time.

Interested to see what Shannon’s take on this is.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-05-2017

Day 33

- 12. Develop and use the ability to visually experience something and then automatically subconsciously analyze, deconstruct, figure out exactly how it was done, practice and optimize it subconsciously until you can do what you witnessed, or better.

- 52. Develop and improve hand-eye coordination as appropriate for achieving all of the goals of this program as they apply to what you are learning.

Since the NFL season is kicking up I’ve been watching some old games, then I realized I should watch how the quarterbacks pass and compare it to my own style.

I’m not even sure I would be this self-reflective without MLS, but when I threw the ball after watching some videos I realized that my grip on the ball was totally wrong. For years I had trouble getting the ball to spin correctly, though my passes were accurate.

Now I have been able to effectively model the perfect pass in under 5 throws, which is pretty remarkable considering this was such a random thing for me to work on. I wasn’t planning this - it just happened.

- 21. Optimize your sleeping patterns for achieving maximum learning speed and recall potential.

Lastly, as I wound down to sleep, I could feel my body shutting down at will. I could literally feel the different parts of my body relaxing and shutting down as i focused on each part. Then it was complete body relaxation for a quite a while before I actually nodded off.

I feel this was optimized to help me get to sleep faster and easier so that my brain wouldn’t be crap during the day, which had been a problem for quite a long time up to this point.

I am also proud to state that my need for my noot stack has decreased substantially.

I had one five hour energy a few days ago, but other than that I don’t feel a need for it, and the only reduction I can detect so far is actually just reduced mental energy. Like going off coffee suddenly; the mental push isn’t immediately there but you get better over time.

So I’m taking this as a good sign.

The h/c is still mildly in effect. This week in particular has not been very rough at all, which is why I didn’t post anything here. But this also aligns with what I thought previously about the h/c. I’m pretty sure after weeks 6 – 7 h/c will be complete and I should feel some serious gains after that.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-10-2017

Day 38

The h/c is still going on, but very passively in the background.

During the first 32 days it felt like a lot was being shuffled around, but now it feels very quiet. This whole month has been relatively quiet with sudden moments of clearing insights sprinkled throughout.

I had a massive dream about my ex which surprised me. I have to get over her in very deep ways, and I’m actually not sure how to do that. This is about stuff that doesn’t consciously affect me, but I found still lingers in the deep subconscious. If I really consider certain things she did to me, I’m not completely over it – maybe like 95%, which is functional and felt like good enough.

Also, I found that I have a mountain of self-doubt to get past. This wasn’t realized until mid-August, but now I have to put all efforts into eradicating that, because it’s greatly holding me back.

But this doubt theme appears to be what MLS is currently battling. I doubt my abilities to learn quickly, my success, and lots of other things residual from my past. That’s a lot of doubt lol and I need to get past it.

Generally, I am far more motivated to sit and learn. That means reading and practicing my new languages for at least an hour a day (for each, not altogether). My body and brain also has a very noticeable calmness to it that started on day 32. This is how I felt in the past when I was “tuned” in to learning most effectively.

Right now I’m just waiting for the bigger shifts to come. Even if it takes a bit more time into October, that’s fine. I just want the blossoming period to come so that this h/c shit can be over. At times it’s depressing because so much of the past is thrown up into my face.

But I know the process is crucial to forward progress. I just wish it didn’t take months and months.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - ncbeareatingman - 09-10-2017

In the future it wont take months and months I guarantee you....maybe 6 weeks maybe two months max.... too much is happening on the planet in light of evolevment,quantum jumping,state shifting, and other forms of shifting & altering and playing with reality.. I Know that's NOT here ( but its coming)nor there when you're in the middle of the 'stuff' heavysm but this to shall pass...and heal,ect.

(09-10-2017, 11:47 AM)heavysm Wrote: Day 38

The h/c is still going on, but very passively in the background.

During the first 32 days it felt like a lot was being shuffled around, but now it feels very quiet. This whole month has been relatively quiet with sudden moments of clearing insights sprinkled throughout.

I had a massive dream about my ex which surprised me. I have to get over her in very deep ways, and I’m actually not sure how to do that. This is about stuff that doesn’t consciously affect me, but I found still lingers in the deep subconscious. If I really consider certain things she did to me, I’m not completely over it – maybe like 95%, which is functional and felt like good enough.

Also, I found that I have a mountain of self-doubt to get past. This wasn’t realized until mid-August, but now I have to put all efforts into eradicating that, because it’s greatly holding me back.

But this doubt theme appears to be what MLS is currently battling. I doubt my abilities to learn quickly, my success, and lots of other things residual from my past. That’s a lot of doubt lol and I need to get past it.

Generally, I am far more motivated to sit and learn. That means reading and practicing my new languages for at least an hour a day (for each, not altogether). My body and brain also has a very noticeable calmness to it that started on day 32. This is how I felt in the past when I was “tuned” in to learning most effectively.

Right now I’m just waiting for the bigger shifts to come. Even if it takes a bit more time into October, that’s fine. I just want the blossoming period to come so that this h/c shit can be over. At times it’s depressing because so much of the past is thrown up into my face.

But I know the process is crucial to forward progress. I just wish it didn’t take months and months.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-11-2017

Day 39

I can detect h/c forcing some lifestyle shifts that will be interesting.

There are smaller annoyances too, and that’s part of h/c because it's a lesson in acceptance and is highly discomforting.

There were 3 instances over the past couple days of people committing mistakes against advice I gave them.

It sucks to see them at such a low point and know that I can’t do anything about it. This is to do with control and trying to change people when, realistically, I can only help guide them, not make their decisions for them.

These next two weeks should be significant in a few ways. Hopefully some major problems will be sorted out this week, and I’m hoping by week seven h/c should be 90+% complete.

But the shifts in the past two days have been…interesting. This week hopefully concludes my journey in dealing with the ‘crazy one’. As ncbeareatingman knows, dealing with that crazy bitch was no picnic. It was absolutely insane, but thankfully this month has been relatively quiet with her.

I’m guessing that days 45 – 56 will be the h/c concluding period. Or at least I hope to hell it is lol

Over the past day I’ve had this major feeling of inadequacy pick up which really made me feel like crap. This revolves around the feeling of doubt again, and feels like resistance to the success and EIP programming.

I do still feel that once the veil lifts and I’ve broken past resistance that I’ll be a damned wrecking ball for my industry. I already feel greatly motivated to master myself and my industry. It’s hard to imagine how things will be later when I fully blossom.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-13-2017

Day 40

I know resistance to h/c is coming into effect because I’ve had the strong urge to switch over to Universal Detox to remove old crappy beliefs.

The thing is though…this same thing has happened on 3.0 and 3.1 of DMSI, and I see it for what it is now. It’s definitely resistance and that’s how I know I’m coming to the edge of the h/c phase, because some deep stuff is being pulled up and my subconscious is screaming for me to quit MLS now lol

So…I know exactly what this is now. It’s also taken roughly the same amount of time to get to this point. So by the end of the week I should be over this hump and onto greener pastures with most of the h/c being completed.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-14-2017

Day 42

Things just got interesting.

I now see tangible evidence of my h/c in action and slowly completing. I detect now that by the 23rd h/c will be 90+% done for me.

My relationship with certain people whom I was rocky with before has somehow stabilized.

Then suddenly a few people I was questionable about showed their true colors. It’s like a veil was lifted and a moment of clarity happened. Something big is coming, and I can’t wait to see what’s on the other side.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-16-2017

Day 44

- 77. Operate from an “I can learn and do anything I choose to” success based positive thinking positive attitude ultra success basis.

- 85. Positive thinking/positive attitude programming.

I had an odd moment of reflection just now.

Looking back on the day, then the week, then the past 44 days I realize how positive I have become in the face of absolute insanity lol

I have had insane relationship changes – people who stopped talking to me, some who damn near worship me, others who professed love in me, and a select few who downright hate me and want me dead. It’s been a fuckin ride lol let me just say that.

But the common denominator in all these situations is that I am still pretty positive in the face of my life getting flipped upside down. Last year around this same time when my biz was struggling, I didn’t know what the fuck I was going to do. I was positive, but scared of what might come.

Now, I have every reason to fear that various projects might fail, but I am pretty damned positive that it won’t.

This isn’t just blind faith either; I am able to see logically and intuitively how things will come together, even if I have to think creatively to come up with those conclusions.

- 65. Create the reality of the thing in your mind, build it in your mind, optimize it in your mind, and then express the fully developed and optimized mental and/or physical result into reality.

In a way my brain has been kind of rewired to think and create the best possible outcome for each situation, which was not quite the case before. I knew I wanted the best outcome. But getting it? That was an uphill climb, and it has lasted most of my life, actually.

It’s just odd now that I see this, but highlights even more that the effects of MLS can creep up on you. It can be such subtle changes that you don’t even realize it until well after the fact.

I knew I was thinking differently/ more positively. But to the point where I was creating exactly the outcomes I was envisioning? Nope, didn’t see that a month ago lol

It’s also clear that October will be a transition month for my brain to slowly start shifting into a higher gear, then November, I believe will be rocket launch time.

My predictions so far have been relatively accurate, so I am looking forward to some smooth sailing in the coming weeks and beyond.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-17-2017

Day 45

Resistance is taking shape in a creative way.

For the past few days I have had different scenarios in my head of why it would be better to be on DMSI, UD, and a few other subs.

The biggest pull right now is to dive back in on 3.1b, but it’s not strong enough to derail me.

I see this as resistance putting up a good fight. It knows my weaknesses, but you have to be strong.

The end of Sept is likely the end of h/c…and I say hallelujah if that’s true lol

There has not been much traction in terms of gains for a little while, and it has made me doubt the sub a bit. I know 3+ months are ideal, so I get that this is resistance AGAIN trying to pull some bullshit.

Gotta be patient. Just have to find a way to distract myself and be patient lol

Otherwise resistance could win (not really though Wink )

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-21-2017

Day 49

A few revelations have hit me over the past few days, and it gave clarity to a lots that’s been going on…

There has been a global cycle going on, similar to what Shannon has been going through/ talking about.

This is the shit that brought out the ‘crazy one’ to me, because she is predatory and aggressive.

That’s what gets magnified in those who have the tendency for it; those who want to win at all costs, f*ck anyone over who gets in their way (even ‘friends’) – conquer, infiltrate, destroy…just very aggressive and brutal energy.

But that is exactly how my enemies have acted over the past several months. F*cking nonstop bull shit punctuated by me slapping them down, only for them to return like a damned zombie and keep going.

Like… What. The. F*ck.

The same shit has come up for many friends I know as well. They have their own relentless spineless assholes to deal with, so this is no coincidence that we’re all dealing with these people who think that lying to get ahead works, and that they’ll somehow win out.

Sorry, it doesn’t work out long term.

And in this case it will be roughly by the end of this year that the biggest shifts happen.
By that I mean the house of cards falls for everyone pushing and trying to win based on deceit and lies.

It’s going to happen, and it’s going to hit hard.

The macro/ global example of this is rocket man (North Korean leader). He expresses all the nasty traits listed above, and simply does not give a shit. So, if what I’ve concluded is true, he will be either taken down or muted of power before the end of this year.

Next year will be very very different, and that is already sort of evident by how crazy and chaotic this year was.

BUT…this was from me asking why the ‘crazy one’ entered my life and the answer came clear as day (which I attribute to MLS).

I now predict there will be 50% blossoming of effects by the first week of October, so roughly the 2nd – 6th, and then a full blossoming by first week of November.

Another thing I’ve realized is that rewiring your brain to function better is not a small or insignificant process. Resistance popped up in so many ways it’s not even funny.

It’s been downright brutal at times, but the end result should be very nice.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 09-26-2017

Day 54

This is likely the most brutal h/c ive ever had on a sub.

Next week I should be about 50% done with h/c, but the revelations of the past week have just been ball twisting. Like holy f*ck…this shit is crazy lol

Everything to my situation has several layers.

It was very confusing and I had a lot of people working against me to bring me pain, which I’m guessing is part of the h/c in some way. But it just sucks that it might last a full 3 solid months.

On a positive note, I have been very upbeat and strong throughout this entire process.

Yes, I had some low moments, but it’s something like 80/20 - most of the time, like 80% of the time, I’ve been resilient, and maybe 10 – 20% the full weight and negativity of everything just hits me. But I’m always able to pull myself back together, which is nice.

I can now see even more glimmers of the mega mind popping in, and it’s very subtle.

Just in random conversations with friends, when I’m helping them with problems I’ll come up with some random creative angle and they’ll pause and exclaim something like “Jeezus…you’re a fuckin genius!”

At first that caught me off guard because I didn’t give much thought to what I said, but then I realized how deep and complex the idea I just presented was. Even my own ideas catch me off guard sometimes! Lol But that also means my problem solving has enhance by some significant amount.

Even in my current shit situation with so much against me, I can still see the light at the end of the tunnel.

My intuition boosted along with my logical mind, and I can easily detect what is and is not possible with certain ideas, which is kind of crazy by itself.

But MLS takes the cake in terms of clearing me out and pushing me to the next level. Like holy balls to the wall, this has been intense.

I still predict I will have assimilated and expressed 50% of the sub effects by next week (meaning that h/c is 50% done). If that happens, first week of Nov should be the blossoming period. Then thereafter the mega mind.

I can’t f*cking wait for that lol

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - ncbeareatingman - 09-30-2017

Oh courageous one. thank you deeply for sharing so much and tracking your progress along the way along with the sharing. more power to ya heavysm!

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 10-01-2017

Day 59

With the news of side B coming out, I’ve run my own models and found the exact date it would be best to switch over.

On the 20th, I will redo my models again to make sure I’m right, then start side B.

My life is so deeply reflective of the h/c of MLS right now that I can just look at when other big situations are culminating, then just do everything based on that.

I can easily see where different waves of the h/c kicked in and/or completed. The 20th was already a big date for me, and I see that as the perfect time to switch over.

The mega mind will be dialed in November and beyond. I can feel the brain shifts happening now, as I am much more aware of the subtle shifts happening. So my awareness of the small details has deepened as well.

I want to update when I switch over to side B, but something tells me at least 2 more significant events will happen by then.

H/c is still a bitch lol