Subliminal Talk
Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) (/Thread-Becoming-The-Biz-Mogul-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Adrien Silva - 08-19-2017

I wouldn't mind having a 50% memory boost.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 01:30 PM)Adrien Silva Wrote: I wouldn't mind having a 50% memory boost.

My short term memory wasn't the greatest before, so this is less than you imagine.

I am looking forward to the real boosts when i hit 100, 200, 300+% increases. When i hit the point that i can quickly memorize and equally as quickly recall info, then I'll have made some significant gains.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-21-2017

Day 18

H/c is kicking my ass in subtle ways. I was shown a few people in business who I thought were good, but have turned out to be seriously chatty and unable to keep anything to themselves.

*sigh* That just means I have to tighten my group of trusted friends a little.

Even though h/c will take a bit longer than I expect, I suspect completion of it will coincide with even more people being cleaned out of my life. The biz people surprised me though, and I’ll have to act accordingly just so they aren’t part of future projects.

Almost directly in proportion of me starting MLS I do feel as if one of my larger problems (ie. the “crazy one”) will be sorted at or near the end of my h/c period. It just feels as if that’s what I’m working up to.

The only problem is that I predict I’ll be roughly 6 weeks into usage before h/c completes. So right now I feel as if I have to bite on my knuckles in an attempt to be patient. Small things still come up every few days form the crazy one and it still really pisses me off. But, like I said, it will be over soon enough.

On another note, it’s been very subtle but my productivity has shot up over the past few days.

- 17. Kill procrastination for achieving the goals of this program.

I’ve noticed several instances where I will purposefully do extra work for the next day just to get it out of the way. This has allowed me to get quite a bit of extra quality work done without pushing myself to do it. That’s why this took me off guard; it was very seamless and in the background.

This tells me a few things about BASE that MLS far exceeds it at.

BASE has ultra-motivation, but I don’t actually think that’s needed. The winning combo is "EIP + OP + US + PAPT" and that will create a nice foundation of success for you.

The motivation from BASE felt flat and didn’t directly lead to anything, but the OP aspect of MLS is so subtle you might be doing your work, and extra work on top of that without even realizing. And I think that’s pretty cool.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-22-2017

Day 19

I’m not quite sure what to call this…I think my passive focus has enhanced?

I am far less susceptible to be distracted if im hone in on something and want to complete that thing, or small range of things.

But I also feel this kicking in when I’m just out and about and I need to do something. I can focus in on a goal and keep it in my mind for quite a long time. I guess that’s passive focus?

Whatever it is, it also drips over to helping my short term memory keep lots of details stored so that I can recall stuff a lot easier.

There was a small situation where I had three important things to do within an hour and no easy way to remember them all. Despite my phone basically being too low battery to keep notes and do anything (I send a text to myself to remind me of stuff) I was able to fluidly recall everything needed over the span of that hour without any problem. Booyah! Lol

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-23-2017

Day 20

- 72. Be considerate of those of lesser intellectual ability and capacity.

This is coming in now as I deal with people in business who have more emotions than they do brains. I see that I am far more considerate when dealing with associates, regardless of their level of success in relation to mine, but I detect that raw cognitive ability just isn’t there.

It’s also helping me to deal with my parents who are getting up in age and need lots of patience in dealing with them. So, in a way, creatively Shannon has made MLS able to crank up EQ so we’re not judgmental assholes looking down on those who aren’t as mentally quick as us.

I was honestly worried about this; not being able to hold myself back from being overly judgmental and critical of others as their mental capacity did not match my own.

- 49. Manifest exactly what and who you need to learn and achieve all of the goals of this program.

I now have a personal mentor for the new industry I’m in. I didn’t think I needed one, but apparently I did because that’s exactly the string of connections that happened over the past few weeks. It just feels natural to be working with someone who’s been there and done that.

Not only is this dude a biz coach, but he gets exactly where I want to be spiritually in about 6 months, and we’re plowing ahead full steam to get there.

Just as I was a completely different person a year ago, one year from today I plan to be completely rebuilt again. This is going to be fun Wink

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - SargeMaximus - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 10:05 AM)heavysm Wrote: So, in a way, creatively Shannon has made MLS able crank up EQ so we’re not judgmental assholes looking down on those who aren’t as mentally quick as us.

I'd love it if Shannon made an EQ sub. I'd buy that for sure.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-24-2017

Day 21

- 43. Develop, increase and enhance motivation to learn.
- 44. Develop, increase and enhance determination to learn.
- 50. Develop, improve and maintain laser-like focus and concentration while consciously trying to learn.

I’ve bought a bunch of kindle books related to my industry and each day now I read for roughly 2 – 3 hours. My minimum before was 45 – 60 minutes right before sleep, but now I have realized I can blast past that as long as I don’t have a mega queue of work for the day.

From what I can detect, at minimum, the three modules sub goals above are being triggered. I can sit and read for far longer and I have a steadily increasing desire to learn more each day.

I will also be taking up a few new languages since my biz partners are all in Europe. There’s no real need to learn how to write the stuff since we mostly talk over skype. But the languages will hopefully be the real test of MLS and how quickly/ fluidly I can learn in the shortest amount of time possible.

The goal is to be minimally conversational by the end of the year. Hopefully I can practice a little each day to inch myself closer to speaking fluently. That will eventually take years regardless, but this will be a nice start.

Btw, I haven’t had motivation to learn more languages in about a decade lol So MLS is pushing me to open and stretch my limits. And I like that a lot Wink

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Shannon - 08-24-2017

I'm really looking forward to learning language when I get the chance to run this. I want to learn German, Japanese and Spanish at least, maybe French and Italian and Norwegian too. But it will be a real reversal for me to be able to do one, never mind all those.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-25-2017

Day 22

- 1. Heal, clear and regenerate your mind and emotions in the ways that lead to achieving the goals of the program.

H/c is now in greater effect. This might last 2 – 3 weeks at the very least as I go through emotional crap, and various ideas/ things that prevent my brain from properly expanding.

From what I have detected so far, there is deep pain related to past failure, not doing so well early on in school (I flourished in high school), and feelings of inadequacy from various parts of my life.

Can’t wait for this shit to be over with, because it seriously sucks.

On a positive note, I can’t believe next week marks my first month on MLS. Like wtf? It’s been that long? Horey sheet lol I’m literally shocked that the first month is damn near completed.

I can’t be sure, but maybe there is a module to help speed up perception of time so that h/c doesn’t feel like it takes as long? I remember May on 3.1A took fuckin forever. June being even worse.

The only somewhat smooth month was July when 3.1B was kicking into full gear.

As other members have mentioned, the h/c part definitely sucks, but as we already know it’s crucial to moving forward. Here’s to me hiding myself away until all this shit passes lol

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Shannon - 08-25-2017

H&C is perceived to take time according to how much you are resisting it and the goal it is working to, as far as I can tell. DMSI gets a lot more resistance.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-26-2017

Day 23

- 19. Dis-associate from any and all negative beliefs and experiences concerning learning, such that you free yourself to achieve the goals of this program.

- 30. Remove all limiting beliefs and replace them with beliefs that result in limitless learning and recall success.

I had to get over a very odd belief today that I didn’t realize I had until now. For some reason I thought that MLS would bring me past my physical limits and enable me to learn at levels I wasn’t capable of doing. But all MLS is doing is opening up my full potential.

Nothing about what im doing now is synthetic or artificial. I’m not getting a brain implant that pushes my memory/ IQ to levels that were never going to be possible with my current brain hardware. But I am rewiring what I have, sort of like tuning the brain and body to optimal levels, in order to get the most learning power out of my brain.

It was just very odd that this was a belief within me to begin with. Where the hell did that odd and unrealistic belief of synthetic brain boosting come from? I have no idea, but I just know now that I am getting over it because it’s absurd.

Also, I might be stopping some other h/c work ive been doing for the past month. It’s relatively light work, so I didn’t think it would impede results. But I have a feeling it’s making the h/c from MLS brutally more difficult to deal with.

My days are currently filled with high emotions and lots of fragile past crap that need to be cleaned out of me. But I think I can tune it down a bit with some changes. We will see.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-27-2017

Day 24

I can’t wait until I feel the full blossoming of effects. Right now there is a very clear ebb and flow of executing the script. Obviously this is a user end issue for not consistently executing the script, but it is very similar to 3.1 like other users have noted.

Now I’m curious if any update might happen in the next half year for this sub, helping to make the user side execution to be more consistent.

Last night I had to rehearse a presentation speech, and even just reading the words off my tablet, I felt my words slur and the verbal fluency was just absent. Though, just the day before I was on calls slamming through my speech and easily going through notes without any problems.

We saw this come up in DMSI 3.1 and I believe Shannon said it would be addressed in 3.2. I’m wondering if an MLS 3.1 might eventually be in order to help maintain more consistent user end execution of the sub?

Even if that doesn’t happen, the general memory boost and overall mental clarity/ problem solving increase has been noticeable so far. Very pleased with results on just under one month of use.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-28-2017

Day 25

- 61. Balance the use of logic and intuitive thinking for maximum holistic awareness and learning speed and potential.

I believe a large portion of my healing will be done by mid to late September. There were a few signs in the past 48 hours that tells me a few big problems will be resolved by mid-month, and I have a very strong feeling that’s the h/c is syncing up to my personal problems to clear everything out.

This is something I attribute to my intuition being enhanced to get me closer to clearing out bullshit, which tangentially relate to my learning goals. I can’t easily concentrate on learning certain things until my bigger problems are resolved, and that appears to be what’s getting cleared out now.

- 85. Positive thinking/positive attitude programming.

I am also convinced that I wouldn’t be so strong and together right now if not for the PTPA programming. As stated by Shannon, it appears that PTPA + EIS + US = major win.

There’s a lot of things working against me right now, but I still feel I can completely handle it all. I’ve literally never had so much crap in my face from so many angles in my life, and yet I feel pretty confident it will be alright because I know I can do it.

I’m not sure I could say the same about how I was last month. I had maybe 25% of what I’m facing now, and it felt pretty bad already. Like my mind is being trained to be completely resilient even in the face of pure chaos, which the past couple weeks have been in various ways.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-29-2017

Day 26

- 86. Negative stress relief for achieving the goals of this program.

I am starting to wean off my nootropic stack. This is a HUGE step for me since I’ve used it and variations of it since 2012. Just to help me ease off I’ve allowing myself a half bottle of 5 hour energy (it’s not ideal, but whatever) each day if I need an extra kick.

After the first month I will also take an IQ test on a very stressful day. This was a big point one of my mentors gave me long ago; never measure yourself on your best days. Your most stressful days are what define you most, and how you deal and navigate through the hard times.

Test yourself on a challenging day to see how you operate under stress. It gives you a more realistic measure of how you perform when shit goes down, which is what matters. Now that I’m going through my own hurricane of BS, it’s pretty clear that they were spot on.

Some might disagree but from what I can see there’s merit to this. Unless you’re better under stress, you would add on roughly 3 – 5 points to get a “normal” reading for yourself if that matters to you.

It feels like MLS is training me to be far better under pressure, so this is like a trial by fire lol

Lots and lots of h/c bs in all direction, it feels.