Subliminal Talk
Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) (/Thread-Becoming-The-Biz-Mogul-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-10-2017

I have a new biz to manage, and I need the brain power to learn everything needed for this new industry.

8/4 start – Day 1

Over slept like crazy. Was supposed to sleep 5 hours (4 complete loops) and ended up sleeping close to 12 lol Like holy crap on the over sleeping. Felt disoriented, as if my brain was completely reshuffling and was having difficulties in the process.

Day 2

I believe the brain and body detox is kicking as I am now coughing up large amounts of mucus I never knew I had. Very thick strings of nasty that come from both sneezes and coughing. This surprised me a bit since I didn’t connect mucus in my chest to learning, because I could breathe well but my body is rejecting it all now. Very interesting.

Hunger leapt up like crazy similar to 3.1A of another sub. I now do a large green shake in the morning, and keep snacks of fruit and nuts with me as I go about.

I have also found that my cravings for food sometimes appear to be endless, but that I can control it through intention. I ask myself “what do I really need to eat?” and ill get a more specific craving for veggies, protein or something else. Asking my body sort of narrows down what my body needs, rather than giving it just anything. Very curious experiment, and it appears to be working.

Day 3

Received a lot of random insight today as I was walking my dog. I can feel it working in my head even when the speakers/ headphones are off, which I couldn’t quite detect on other subs.

My driving is more precise today. I can feel myself jetting around stupid drivers with greater ease. In the past I would have to wait for people to forget how to drive as they pull out of a space, or attempt to park into spaces that are obviously too small, which is always fun and cringe worthy to watch.

But the insight was tremendous. I figured out a few lingering long term problems I couldn’t quite see completely. And this was stuff I’ve been wrangling with for weeks and months. I also met up with a few people who had precisely the right power and connections I needed to further a few biz developments. Very very happy about that.

Day 4

Today was almost a pile of shit. That crazy bitch laid out more of her crap, and I just found out about it.

It was likely from about 7 – 10 days ago, but I just wasn’t in the right circles to hear about it. She made up some bullshit about my past earnings, saying that I don’t make nearly as much as I claim, and that I neither have the knowledge or connections.

I think she’s just pulling at straws to find stuff to say about me, and I’m honestly just waiting for her to lose interest. Those closest to me know she’s full of shit. One woman about 10 years older messaged me asking me wtf was the crazy one’s problem with me, which made me laugh over a quick 30 minute skype session.

This biz friend knew all about me and had spoken to me before about what I can do, so she knew anything to the contrary was just horseshit. She tried messaging the crazy one and all she got back was “You don’t know him as well as you think you do.” Which just means she has diddly fuckin squat on me, and is just going on some bs spree spreading more of her bile. *YAWN*

I was losing my shit doing damage control on this girl a few weeks ago, but I am slowly releasing the anger and frustration and letting her punch herself out.

I can definitely feel MLS pushing me to understand and feel into different situations now so that foolish thinking is a thing of the past.

Though my thinking is not consistently clear, even without my nootropic stack I can feel my brain shifting into a more efficient gear where clarity isn’t so difficult without some external boost (coffee, caffeine drinks etc).

Day 5

This is the first day ive woken up without much turbulence/ resistance. Felt a little odd, but greatly welcomed because it means it means I’m finally freakin assimilating MLS.

I was in the zone for about 80% of the day. I was focused on the immediate reality but half way spaced out and planning all sorts of things. I have also attracted all these connections in the past few days which serves some immediate projects perfectly. So I am very happy about that.

Lastly, a nice strategic resolution came for a nasty problem that has been on my mind with the “crazy one”. I didn’t want any of it to end the way it might, but when push comes to shove, im sorta left with no choice.

Day 6

Very smooth sleep last night. No weird dreams or turbulence.

Appetite is also leveling off. I can feel my metabolism kick up sometimes, but it’s mostly satiated with a small handful of nuts and fruit. Easy fix.

I’m guessing healing will last until roughly weeks 3 – 4, then there will be more blossoming of intelligence, because everything so far with raw cognitive output has been rather mild. But this has only been the first week, and I know healing is a big part of the game, so I have to be patient.

The TID effect I felt before was definitely from MLS though. The ability to recall notes without actually digging through them has increased by about 40%, which is roughly what I felt weeks ago when I dropped using notes to do my work (40% = 4 pages of notes out of 10 that I can recall freely).

Day 7

One very odd side effect of MLS, and sort of paradoxical thing happening right now, is that my appetite has gone up, but my weight has dropped.

I had to think about this for a while, since starting I’ve dropped about 4 pounds in the last 7 days. I don’t prevent myself from eating, but the fact that I always try to eat whatever most benefits my body tends to kill my cravings pretty fast. It’s just that I have cravings more throughout the day now.

From this I gather Im also growing some sort of discipline somehow from MLS. I dive into needed work much easier lately, and think to reprioritize what needs to be done rather than what would be nice to get done. I didn’t expect this from MLS lol Very pleasant surprise.

My memory has also notably increased. I can keep more things I my conscious memory, which is a little insane because that tells me I could have done this the whole time, but my brain/mind was out of tune.

Like a car getting bad gas mileage due to needing a tune up, this literally feels like a “Brain Tune Up”.

Last night I had a very curious dream of my ex that was semi sexual. I consider myself over her, but it was very telling of my current healing that this girl is still f*cking coming up in my healing lol Like jeezus, can I please just be done with her??

That’s how I also know healing is also in full swing right now. She has only come up during all healing phases for me: LTU, some parts of BASE, E2 and some parts of 3.1A.

But for the first week of listening, it has been both a pile of shit with resistance (the first 7 days of any sub is always rough for me) but nice with the mental gains slowly sliding in gradually.

The only shocking part so far is the body detox – it flat out works. It’s like I’m growing the discipline to make my body as efficient as possible to support high level brain power. I also feel like 2 – 3 weeks of healing will likely be sufficient before a brain bloom happens.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Shannon - 08-10-2017

Quote:I believe the brain and body detox is kicking as I am now coughing up large amounts of mucus I never knew I had. Very thick strings of nasty that come from both sneezes and coughing. This surprised me a bit since I didn’t connect mucus in my chest to learning, because I could breathe well but my body is rejecting it all now. Very interesting.

There is necessity to detox the body as well as the brain, because they are interdependent. The brain being thus becomes toxic as a consequence of the body being toxic. Thus, the body must be cleansed for the brain to be kept clean after detox is complete to whatever degree it is possible to do through this program.

Cleansing the lungs, for example, makes it possible to supply the brain with optimal levels of oxygen for it to function at it's peak. Likewise, cleansing the digestive system allows maximal efficiency for that to provide energy and nutrients to the brain for maximum efficiency, etc., etc.

When optimizing the brain, one must understand that the whole of the system is interdependent such that the whole is effectively one. Thus, one cannot cleanse one and keep it cleansed without needing to cleanse the whole, and one cannot influence one without needing to balance that influence upon the whole. One cannot operate optimally in the mental without having the whole operating and inter-operating efficiently.

MLS is therefore not just a brain tune up, but a tune up for the whole body, as well as the mind, to whatever degree, as well.

This is part of why these advanced subs are so powerful.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Well I'm not sure I'd call them "stages". Basically, you will most likely experience the following, roughly in order.

1. Initial impact. This may range from almost no response for resistant pains in the butt to "Holy cow, I'm limitless!" You may also experience detoxing effects and an increased need for sleep.
2. Throttle back. This is after initial impact and results because the clearing & healing starts to kick in and take focus. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
3. Healing & Clearing. During this period, the focus is of course on healing and clearing, and you may experience all the goodies that go with it. Learning, etc. may be present or may not. It will depend on how much you are focused in H&C and how much you are trying to resist the process. During this time. You may also experience detoxing and brain adjustment effects, increased hunger over normal and increased need for sleep.
4. Maximum Learning Speed & Focus. This is where the rubber meets the road. This is where the BS has been cleared out, and you're now free to ride down that highway you bought the program to ride down. This may take time to gear up, as the brain may be healing and optimizing for months. I would expect that the program would need 3 to 9 months to finish brain healing and optimizing. During this phase, you will become accustomed to higher intellectual capacity, greater acuity of awareness, faster thinking and processing abilities and better memory and processing abilities than you had before, and it may seem as if you have always been able to do this. You may also experience increased hunger over normal, and increased (but lessening) need for sleep.

I'm posting this here so i can compare where I'm at in my run roughly to what Shannon has described here.

Nice little "if you're experiencing this...that's because you're roughly at THIS stage" mini guide.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - SargeMaximus - 08-11-2017

It'd be awesome if something like that came with every program.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: 1. Initial impact. This may range from almost no response for resistant pains in the butt to "Holy cow, I'm limitless!" You may also experience detoxing effects and an increased need for sleep.

Btw, i believe this phase was the first 7 days.

Detox feels like it has settled down a tiny bit, and there was crazy resistance (largely because i only waited 7 days from 3.1B, but whatever lol) and now it feels I'm sliding into stage two, which should be about the healing finding its proper targets within me.

The dream of my ex proves that healing is slowly honing in on my problem areas, and soon enough I'll be on stage 3. I know Shannon said they're not really stages, but i don't know what else to call them.

I predict sometime during late month 2 that stage 4 will kick in. If it was anything like my 3.1A run, it will be between weeks 6 - 8.

**Very quick note of reflection: one of my biz friends says my writing style has shifted ever so slightly in the past 7 days. Wow! Apparently i am a bit more clear and succinct with my words now. Very interesting lol

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-12-2017

Day 8

I had a vision this morning of how I would be in the coming months. It was very striking, but I was mentally acute and hungry to learn more more more.

My wit had increased and I was looking for people with whom I most resonated with. I needed a challenge and took up several languages to master, along with my current biz subjects I have to immerse myself with.

Like f*cking clockwork, the 8th day was relaxed and very tame.

Every damned sub in history gives me 7 days of shit, then the 8th day and beyond is smooth, aside from random bouts of resistance or whatever small bs comes up. These past 7 days were hard though, especially those first 4 – 5.

I went on a hike this morning and felt in the zone. Technically I was supposed to be off my game because I could barely sleep (lots of problems keeping me up) and I took too much water right before which almost gave me a cramp.

But I matched my second best time for the hike, and that surprised the hell out of me.

My body felt smooth and I was able to push at just the right times. Sweat poured off me pretty hard, but I was neither coughing nor did mucus come up in any form, which lets me know at least part of the detox is over.

That was the first autopilot hike I’ve ever done, and it felt very nice.

Day 9

Well, reading concentration has received a boost. I didn’t realize this until today when I sat to read an older copywriting book I never had a chance to dig into.

I can typically do 20 – 30 minutes chunks if the book is only mildly interesting. I was able to read for over an hour easily without much distraction. That is pretty interesting for only 9 freakin days on a sub.

I’ve also noticed that reading comprehension has slightly increased and that thing where you read a page only to realize you space out – that has greatly reduced, which is a huge development.

Admittedly I caught myself doing that just once, but I caught myself almost instantly, and I used to only reflect on that after it had happened.

Obviously my awareness/ focus is getting cranked up and it’s slowly becoming noticeable in active learning environments.

Due to the fact that this sub needs a solid 3 months to fully feel affects, I have decided that 96 days will be the minimum length of time I will use it. I seriously want to realize my full potential here, and I don’t care what it takes.

DMSI might get the final upgrade by that time, but boosting my brain to be more effective in my biz and personal life takes precedence here.

I would love to stay with it for 6+ months, but we will see how things change. BASE was the only 10 month commitment I was able to really stick with (all 6 stages, stage 7 for two months, then back to stages 1 & 2) and I would love to last that long, if not the full 12 months, here on MLS.

By the way, I think some sort of discipline programming in MLS is whipping my ass into shape. That’s why I feel so compelled to make a plan and stick to it. Like holy shit…yes sir! LOL

Edit: I just looked this up…

Line 89: “Develop, increase and use self-discipline to achieve the goals of this program.”

Yeeep lol It’s working.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-13-2017

Day 10

I can feel the programming dialing in even when im not listening. My brain is literally shifting and changing at all times.

As previously stated, one of my biz friends has noted that my writing is sharper and more succinct. She personally doesn’t like it because she enjoyed my writing before, but eh. It’s give and take, and I’ve asked the universe for writing skills that take me to the next level. I’m pretty sure this is the first step.

I can also feel the healing/ clearing actively working now, and it’s slowly ramping up.

It caused a clear argument with my mom about my diet. I eat better and cleaner than most of my family combined.

I’m simply far more conscious of what I eat, but because I’ve only been around her for desserts and sweet drinks, she thought that was all I ate.

Huh?? Obviously that’s not my WHOLE diet…are you kidding me? But I know that is the healing sorting out my relationship with her. You can tell it’s the clearing when even the most mundane topics become an argument LOL

I also found out WHY the “crazy one” is in my life, and it’s for a far deeper reason than I imagined. This is not trivial. Everything she does pisses me off, and now I get it all now. She has found every way to mess with me that really gets under my skin. Until I smack her down, she ain’t letting up.

Going into September, I can see now why that is my blossoming period.

The new biz is going to quicken in development (it’s been slow as hell since July – just grinding and tedious affair) but it’s all going to change soon.

Once the true brain power hits…oh boy.

I recall long ago back in my last year of high school, using a few nootropic pills a friend gave me. Nothing illegal, but the brand was BrainQuicken and it worked well for me.

I had perfect days each day I took a few caps of BQ and my body and brain were in full synchronicity.

At one point I could even feel the blood in my brain circulating in perfect sympathy. My breathing allowed me to workout harder. My thinking was razor sharp, and memory was crazy good.

It was quite alarming how good those days were on BQ, but I think I might be coming back to those days of damn near perfect mental clarity.

It’s likely months away, but holy shit…I never thought I’d recapture that feeling without some other noot stack. Using BQ it was always very temporary, but with MLS…I don’t know. This shit feels long term, and I’m excited about that.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-14-2017

Day 11

There’s definitely something happening now. It’s a mix of amped up learning and mixed flow states.

Though I know I’m going through healing, I’ve done my second auto piloted hike now, and matched my best time ever.

It is very very difficult to shave off the 2 minutes off my average time, 30 minutes, to reach that 28 minute mark, which is what I did this time. That’s just insanity, and I believe I might break my best time pretty soon. This is beyond words, honestly.

I’ve been doing the same trail for the past 5 months, and it took 4 of those months for me to hit my best time. Then suddenly within a week of this sub, under conditions where I would normally mess myself up, I’m able to hit my second best time, which is very quickly followed by matching my top time.

On the drive back home I got to thinking…”What prevents me from learning how to be the best writer I can be, thereby bending time and basically having the Ultimate Writer benefits without using that sub?”

It’s definitely doable. I just have to concentrate on writing more and literally becoming the best writer I can be. So that should be another improvement over the coming months, and possibly here on my journal, which should represent some seriously creative use of MLS to bring me closer to tangent mastery learning goals.

Like I said, something is definitely shifting now, and I quite like it.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - RTBoss - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 06:09 AM)heavysm Wrote: Day 11

There’s definitely something happening now. It’s a mix of amped up learning and mixed flow states.

Though I know I’m going through healing, I’ve done my second auto piloted hike now, and matched my best time ever.

It is very very difficult to shave off the 2 minutes off my average time, 30 minutes, to reach that 28 minute mark, which is what I did this time. That’s just insanity, and I believe I might break my best time pretty soon. This is beyond words, honestly.

I’ve been doing the same trail for the past 5 months, and it took 4 of those months for me to hit my best time. Then suddenly within a week of this sub, under conditions where I would normally mess myself up, I’m able to hit my second best time, which is very quickly followed by matching my top time.

On the drive back home I got to thinking…”What prevents me from learning how to be the best writer I can be, thereby bending time and basically having the Ultimate Writer benefits without using that sub?”

It’s definitely doable. I just have to concentrate on writing more and literally becoming the best writer I can be. So that should be another improvement over the coming months, and possibly here on my journal, which should represent some seriously creative use of MLS to bring me closer to tangent mastery learning goals.

Like I said, something is definitely shifting now, and I quite like it.

Exactly my thought about MLS. It could essentially be a universal sub. I thought, "Maybe Shannon will run it to develop 6G even better & faster!"

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-15-2017

Day 12

I am certain now that jumping onto MLS was about comic timing.

I have to look at my cycles again to see where it lines up in the greater picture, because there’s just far too much synchronicity right now to just brush off as coincidence.

One of my biz friends who’s an amazing strategist, and who also knows all about the ‘crazy one’, has just gifted me with an amazing plan to deal with her in a way that boosts my own biz and reputation.

F*cking genius!

I call this synchronicity because going into September and beyond is supposed to be a change from low to high energy cycles for me, and it’s just crazy that there’s going to be such a drastic turnaround from how the past few months have been. And it’s all happening so fast too.

This also tells me that MLS attracts things and people who are best suited to guide us to our goals. My biz friend mentioned above is just one of several examples of people coming to me, or people I hear to connect with, who are perfectly suited to help me and bring me to the next level.

This level of attraction did not happen on any other sub I have tried in the past. And by attraction I simply mean:

having a goal => then quickly attracting the people and resources to achieve that goal.

It’s a little crazy, but completely welcomed.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-16-2017

Day 13

Technically this happened late on day 12, but I only got to write about it now.

The laser-like concentration is slowly dripping in. I was writing out a small report for a client and I felt my vision tighten, almost as if I was literally tunneling in on the words of the page. I have only experienced this before while I was on mild nootropics (ie. Brainquicken).

I believe this module is also in BASE, and despite 10 months of using that, I just haven’t felt like this in close to 10 years. Like hole-lee fuuuuck…lol

On another note I had another hike today and miraculously created my best time ever. I achieved 27 minutes when my average for months had been around 30 – 31.

Upon reflecting on the hike I have found that my breathing has been somehow optimized so that I no longer feel out of breath at the wrong moments. Several portions of the hike are damn near vertical and that’s when I used to gas out before, losing most if not all my energy. Not anymore, and I can literally push and speed up at any time I want, which is pretty f*cking amazing, all things considered.

I do feel slight glimmers of the genius mind trying to start up, but it’s like small rays of sun shine trying to poke through thick clouds; the clouds really need to be out of the way before the full effect will be realized.

I know I’m still in the healing/ clearing phase but daaamn. I’m kinda falling in love with this sub lol

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - cataleya - 08-16-2017

Well damn...I am going back and forth in my mind whether to run MLS or BASE (2nd run) and you are making it really hard for me to make a decision Big Grin

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-17-2017

Day 14

I believe my sleep is now getting optimized. Even on nights like last night where I basically got smashed but woke up about 6 hours later, it feels as if there’s some tuning going on to help me reach my peak.

I know that’s against sub guidelines since alcohol can state shift us away from the ideal state – but I’ve been stressed lately and can’t easily shut off my brain to sleep. So I’m not using this sub when everything is jolly and good; I still have the ‘crazy one’ in my life after all.

This started on roughly day 10 and has enhanced since then. 5 – 6 hours of sleep appears to be my optimal range. If I try to sleep beyond that, I just lay in bed wondering when I’m going to get up lol

Memory has also kicked up. I can’t easily measure this because it’s more short term gains spur of the moment that I can remember easier.

Simple example: I can remember grocery lists without having to look at the list on my phone.

So I can recall whole lists of things now without too much effort, even if I didn’t spend much time to memorize them.

There was even a moment where I had to recall both of my parents phone numbers, and my dad’s social for a government document, and I was able to recall everything with only a brief pause. I’m pretty sure most people can’t easily recall their parents’ socials lol

I had a unique biz situation where I paid to be a in a program, but because I am associated with certain people a friend warned me I might get kicked out.

I asked him why, and he said that because I’m Facebook friends with people the biz program owner doesn’t like, he would see that, because he cares about shit like that, and he would likely refund me.

Well, I didn’t want a damned refund, I just wanted into his program. Very curious situation.

But after some creative thinking I found a way to stay in his program but stay under his radar. It’s a little odd that I have to do this, but whatever. I get to be part of what I paid for, and he can keep his weird opinions about who is associated with whom to himself. I’m not in there to stir up trouble.

So it also appears my problem solving has kicked up pretty quickly too.

Previously it might take me days to come up with a solution like that. But in this case it took about 20 minutes of passive thinking. Not bad, really.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 08-19-2017

Day 15

Negative stress relief has kicked in…I think.

I’ve had a tsunami of crap come my way, but today a wave of cool confidence has washed over me. It just feels like everything will be alright, and even as I sit to really think about it – everything WILL be truly okay, but it’s also nice to feel that on a deep emotional level as well.

Now more than ever I see the true difference between having an empowered mindset when attacking a problem, and feeling weak/ questioning of myself. It’s just two different worlds. They don’t remotely look or feel the same way, even though I have the same problem, just now viewed from two very different perspectives.

Day 16

I keep having random dreams of my ex screwing me over in subtle ways. This just tells me that the h/c is kicking my ass.

Last night I also had to cut off a business contact in copywriting who’s been a pain in the ass.

Though we started in the industry at roughly the same time, I became slightly more successful, and though I know the guy has skill, he sucks at actually prospecting for work.

Anyway, last night I got a small message from him asking how I’m doing with my clients. Like dude…I’m doing perfectly fine with my clients. But I bet he has none right now lol

He’s trying to either mooch contacts or connections so he can boost himself. The trouble here is that he never really helps others; he just takes and sort of yells “thanks” as he disappears until he has another problem.

I know the h/c is also making me notice him to remove him from my life. I’ve known him for a year now, and it’s time to cut ties.

From what I can tell now, the h/c feels like it will last about 6 weeks. It’s slowly digging through my shit and pulling up crazy little things from my past. Lots of things related to doubting myself, and my abilities going forward.

It also appears that h/c is synced up with ending around the time that a few key problems/ projects start to end/ reignite. So that should be special.

My memory has boosted about 50% now. My short term recall has improved and I’m finding myself making fewer lists now. I can recall stuff faster, but now I’m hoping long term recall gets affected soon because there are a few key things I want to recall, and I can’t remember what they were as they were project ideas from last year, but at least remembering what they were would definitely help (what a clusterfuck! lol)