Subliminal Talk
Stop PE 5G Testimonial - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Stop PE 5G Testimonial (/Thread-Stop-PE-5G-Testimonial)

Stop PE 5G Testimonial - Ars0n1sT - 08-05-2017

Well, it works!
I ran it for 1.5 months. As a guy who has lasted all of a few thrusts a handful of times... absolutely night and day difference. THANK YOU SHANNON!

I used to have so much anxiety toward jumping in the sack. I was always good with girls but up to the point where you get down to it. I've had this destructive cycle of building up confidence and then either 1) backing down right when I'm about to get down to business, or 2) I feel ashamed afterwards. NOW, however, I have zero anxiety. Anxiety about being with woman and getting in bed with them is absolutely non-existent and it feels amazing. I'm back to my goofy, sexually explicit self and people assume I'm awesome in bed the first time they talk to me. Its a great feeling.

Even now being on MLS I am still seeing the effects. After I run MLS for awhile I'll return to Stop PE because its fantastic and I can only imagine it gets better. Thanks Shannon, you're the man.

edit: changed 2 months to 1.5 months to accurately reflect the dates of purchase & usage.

RE: Stop PE 5G Testimonial - P.O.G - 08-29-2017

(08-05-2017, 06:30 PM)Arsenic Wrote: Well, it works!
I ran it for about 2 months. As a guy who has lasted all of a few thrusts a handful of times... absolutely night and day difference. THANK YOU SHANNON!

I used to have so much anxiety toward jumping in the sack. I was always good with girls but up to the point where you get down to it. I've had this destructive cycle of building up confidence and then either 1) backing down right when I'm about to get down to business, or 2) I feel ashamed afterwards. NOW, however, I have zero anxiety. Anxiety about being with woman and getting in bed with them is absolutely non-existent and it feels amazing. I'm back to my goofy, sexually explicit self and people assume I'm awesome in bed the first time they talk to me. Its a great feeling.

Even now being on MLS I am still seeing the effects. After I run MLS for awhile I'll return to Stop PE because its fantastic and I can only imagine it gets better. Thanks shannon, you're the man.

Thanks for the review man, I plan to use this after I finish up my current sub in a few months. I have a few questions, do you feel like your under full control of your staying power now? Can you generally last as long as you want? Thanks

RE: Stop PE 5G Testimonial - Ars0n1sT - 08-29-2017

(08-29-2017, 01:28 PM)adotd Wrote: Thanks for the review man, I plan to use this after I finish up my current sub in a few months. I have a few questions, do you feel like your under full control of your staying power now? Can you generally last as long as you want? Thanks

Not full control, no, but significantly more control than I had when I started. Put it his way, I'm in no way dissatisfied with my performance now and neither are my partnersSmile To be literal, 100% full control seems very possible with this sub. If I had to guess, for me personally, I would probably arrive at 100% control if I had listened to it for another month or two.

The only reason I stopped running it was because of MLS 5.5's release.

RE: Stop PE 5G Testimonial - P.O.G - 08-29-2017

(08-29-2017, 02:13 PM)Arsenic Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 01:28 PM)adotd Wrote: Thanks for the review man, I plan to use this after I finish up my current sub in a few months. I have a few questions, do you feel like your under full control of your staying power now? Can you generally last as long as you want? Thanks

Not full control, no, but significantly more control than I had when I started. Put it his way, I'm in no way dissatisfied with my performance now and neither are my partnersSmile To be literal, 100% full control seems very possible with this sub. If I had to guess, for me personally, I would probably arrive at 100% control if I had listened to it for another month or two.

The only reason I stopped running it was because of MLS 5.5's release.

Thanks Arsenic, I'm definitely going to give this a proper run now.

RE: Stop PE 5G Testimonial - Ars0n1sT - 10-09-2017

The testimonial above was made after 1.5 months of listening. I have since re-continued my usage which you can find documentation of here: Scroll down most of the page until you see "day 3" in bold.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Overcome-Premature-Ejaculation-5G-