Subliminal Talk
INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal (/Thread-INTJ-on-roids-Maximum-Learning-Speed-5-5G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Illumi - 08-04-2017

Downloading MLS at the moment and i'll start listening in a few days. The less turbulence there is the better. My goals for this is to keep using MLS to improve my learning speed, financial success and by extention life. I might return to dmsi once the design goal is met for at least half of its users and are getting results on a regular basis. Im offically off the dmsi testing train. Its been a hard yet fun year with dmsi.

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Inconceivablezen - 08-04-2017

Looking forward to seeing MLS do its thing in another NTJ!

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - LionKing - 08-04-2017

Well I'm 60/40% sure I'm INTP instead of INTJ, but I like to keep my options open... so still rooting for you! Its making things a little sharper for me already.

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Illumi - 08-04-2017

(08-04-2017, 08:54 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: Looking forward to seeing MLS do its thing in another NTJ!

Well the difference is between P and J, for me since i discard most useless information that i find useless. For example i almost never studie math in school but i always pass since i somehow am able to solve equations without knowing how! I just see the answor. P's are more or less jack of all trades, master of non when it comes to information. Generally speaking ofc

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-04-2017

(08-04-2017, 10:10 AM)Illumi Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 08:54 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: Looking forward to seeing MLS do its thing in another NTJ!

Well the difference is between P and J, for me since i discard most useless information that i find useless. For example i almost never studie math in school but i always pass since i somehow am able to solve equations without knowing how! I just see the answor. P's are more or less jack of all trades, master of non when it comes to information. Generally speaking ofc

The difference is actually in the reversed cognitive functions.

INTP: I N(e) T(i) P
INTJ: I N(i) T(e) J

INTP's intuition is outward facing. It means we subconsciously scan the external environment for abstract, hidden data and patterns, cataloging what we see with introverted thinking. "P," which isn't an actual cognitive function but more like a cognitive preference, compels us to constantly explore acquired knowledge, subjecting it to all sorts of thought experiments, which we then share with the world through tertiary cognitive function F(e). For example, my mental mastery practices may seem like I'm somehow exploring my "internal" thoughts, but I'm ACTUALLY taking note of my emotional, physical reactions to things, if that makes sense.

INTJ's intuition is inward facing. You subconsciously explore your experiences and internal conclusions and then act upon the world through T(e) -- extroverted thinking. That's why INTJ's and ENTJ's are capable of "getting sh*t" done. But, yes -- N(i) does have a mystical feel to it. Things process in the background and then spring to light.

I'm finding that DMSI + MLS is wiring me to be almost a hybrid INTP / INTJ.

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Dilettante - 08-04-2017

Fellow INTJ here and also running MLS. hope all goes well. cheers.

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-04-2017

ENTJ here. Close enough Smile Good luck man i'll be following you

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Illumi - 08-06-2017

Dilettante and Arsenic thanks guys, starting MLS tomorrow

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Illumi - 08-07-2017

Day one on MLS: Woke up feeling clear in my head. Allready feeling like some clutter in my mind has been reorganized and no my mind is more or less unhindred. MLS is of much less density compared to dmsi. Today i will finally start going to the gym after 2 months hiatus, I must recover my lost gains. Anyways i take MLS will need one week or less to fully power up. dmsi is still in my head

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Daredevil - 08-07-2017

I can make tons of connections in many subject areas and can create models and simulations of the world in my head that if given enough variables are extremely accurate.

I also get the underlying meaning behind things and by using first concepts/ causes can grasp things easily.

I might do MLS if AM7 doesn't come out in 2018 but that will be seen.

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Illumi - 08-10-2017

Yoo MLS is starting to pick up pace and is getting better and better. Not much else to say

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Illumi - 08-11-2017

About the MLS confidence, just like many users have reported its not the same confidence that dmsi gave me but its nothing to take lightly. Its not the same as the raw unreleting dmsu cofidence but its an intellectual one. I know who i am and nothing is going to shake me! The reason i mention dmsi alot in an MLS journal is because i ran dmsi for one year with the exception of the 15 days on MHS. I defo miss dmsi, for whats its worth i did complain alot about resistance but it took me running another sub to really appreciate it.

MLS is nothing to take lightly, again. I will run MLS for at least 3 months and really get the best my brain, learning capacity and mental fitness on point. This is essential.

With AM6's " take out the trash " and dmsi's " healing " and MLS's " megamind " i will be undstoppable. Im still beyond hyped about AM7, man life is good.

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Illumi - 08-16-2017

MLS is making me very sleepy and tired. Im sleeping 2 extra hours everyday.

RE: INTJ on roids - Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G Journal - Illumi - 08-17-2017

The required sleep for MLS is nothing like DMSI, i feel like i could sleep 14 hours and it would still not be enough. The dreams are very intense and emotional. Again nothing like dmsi. Not much hunger although.

PS: The girl im seeing has been acting very cold ever since i stopped using dmsi. So i ended things with her, she basically treats me as if im one of her friends. Denying any sexual advances. When i told that we need to end things she said: I still like you, nobody understands me better than you but its not like before. She is infj.

I dont really feel much for her, other than feelings of ego. I expected she would be sad if end the relationship but seeing how she didnt care i felt hurt. Somewhat!

So yeah i miss dmsi xD