Subliminal Talk
MYPSL 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: MYPSL 5G (/Thread-MYPSL-5G)

Pages: 1 2

MYPSL 5G - xena - 07-30-2017

Manifest your perfect sexual partner 5G, how many hours per day should you be listening to this?

RE: MYPSL 5G - Lowe - 07-30-2017

You can find instructions for any and all types of subliminals on the Store -> Instructions. This one is 5G so check out the General 5G Program Instructions.

RE: MYPSL 5G - xena - 07-31-2017

I am still confused. Can the 5G version be listened to at different times?

An hour in morning, 1 hour in afternoon and 6 hours at night to make it 8? Or do I need to listen to it 8 hours non stop?

RE: MYPSL 5G - dweller94 - 07-31-2017

(07-31-2017, 02:37 PM)xena Wrote: I am still confused. Can the 5G version be listened to at different times?

An hour in morning, 1 hour in afternoon and 6 hours at night to make it 8? Or do I need to listen to it 8 hours non stop?

Yes, you can do that, just try and get as many hours in as you can.

RE: MYPSL 5G - Benjamin - 07-31-2017

Yes that's fine with 5g programs, as long as you get atleast 8 hours in the 24 hour period.

5.5g programs though since they have ASRB which is silence programmed into the audio at different points then it's important to listen to all the loops at one time for best results as Shannon balanced it that way for effectiveness.

RE: MYPSL 5G - xena - 08-08-2017

Second question. I have this program now.

I am listening to it during bedtime for 8 hours. I have earphones 20khz.

I am using the masked ultrasonic but there is ZERO sound on it, is that normal and is it as effective?
I use a mini Ipad and earphones.

I have put the volume at the level I would put if listening to the trickling version.

RE: MYPSL 5G - Benjamin - 08-08-2017

Hi Xena,
Sounds like there's some confusion as masked as ultrasonic are seperate. Except for in 5.5g programs where there is hybrid files, but then there is still the ocean surf/trickling stream.

Ultrasonic is silent to the conscious mind. Ocean surf/trickling stream are simply those sounds, you don't hear the subliminals.

We also don't recommend ultrasonic on headphones since it is too hard to know if you have the volume too high or low which may damage your hearing if it's too high due to now being able to consciously hear it.

RE: MYPSL 5G - xena - 08-09-2017

I'm struggling to get 8 hours in every night. If I split this by listening to it during the day it might be easier.

I am thinking of listening to it using my mini ipad which I believe has stereo sound. I checked online and apparently iPad minis have stereo sound output. Would it be ok to do this or will I need headphones? I'm thinking of using the masked or ultrasonic version in my office during work hours. I will put the volume up.

RE: MYPSL 5G - Benjamin - 08-10-2017

I don't really know the quality of the speakers, stereo is best so that's good. I get the impression speakers on things like that may be low quality. For ultrasonic you want a low frequency response of atleast 20khz.

If you're playing it in your office on speakers keep in mind others will get exposed too.

RE: MYPSL 5G - xena - 08-13-2017

(08-10-2017, 04:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I don't really know the quality of the speakers, stereo is best so that's good. I get the impression speakers on things like that may be low quality. For ultrasonic you want a low frequency response of atleast 20khz.

If you're playing it in your office on speakers keep in mind others will get exposed too.

I am looking to buy speakers to connect to my ipad so I can have the subliminal playing throughout the day. Please can you advise me which is good because I dont know much about the specs I should be using. I will be using the speakers to connect to my mini ipad so I can have it on throughout day.

I found this speaker.

EXCELVAN splashproof bluetooth speaker

Spec

Specification:
Bluetooth version:2.1+EDR
Size:175*91*63mm/ 6.89*3.58*2.48inch
Color: Green
Bluetooth Range: 10 meters/33 feet
Link Mode:Bluetooth/AUX
Speaker Diameter: 40mm/1.57inch
Speaker Quantity: 2 pcs
Resistance: 4OHM
Frequency Range: 100 Hz-10KHz
Output Power: 2X2.5W
Power: Li-ion rechargeable battery 900mAh
Charging Time:4 hours
Playing Time: 4.5 hours

Package includes:
1 x Excelvan Bluetooth speaker
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Instruction Manual

The second speaker is this one:-

DTDOINGTOP B900 Bluetooth speaker

Brands: DTDOINGTOP
Model: B900
Design: Portable
Compatible with: Mobile phone,PC
Supports: Bluetooth
Connection: Wireless
Interface: AUX,Micro USB
Audio Source: Bluetooth Enabled Devices,Electronic Products with 3.5mm Plug
Speaker Impedance: 4 ohm
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Transmission Distance: W/O obstacles 10m
Driver unit: 40mm
Number of Speakers: 2
Power Output: 3W x 2
Standby time: it will be power-off after 20min if don't play music
S/N: No less than 80db
Charging Voltage: 5V
Working Voltage: 3.7V
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
Charging Time: 3.5 hours
Working Time: 4 - 10 hours
Battery Type: lithium-ion battery ( included )
Battery Voltage: 3.7V
Battery Current: 0.03 - 2.5A
Package weight: 0.42 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 22.00 x 5.50 x 2.30 cm / 8.66 x 2.17 x 0.91 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 22.50 x 6.40 x 3.30 cm / 8.86 x 2.52 x 1.3 inches
Package Contents: 1 x DTDOINGTOP B900 Bluetooth Speaker, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English User Manual

The 3rd speaker is this one -

Pinshow Mini S-Love Portable Bluetooth Speaker

Specifications
Speaker: 2 x 2″ speakers
Bluetooth version: V2.1+ EDR
Audio input: Bluetooth/Aux-in
Battery: rechargeable 1000 mAh Lithium battery
Play time: 5~6 hours
Power output: 2 x 3W
Bluetooth transmission range: 10m in open area
S/N: ≥60dB
THD: ≤0.2%
Frequency response: 60Hz~20KHz
Separation: ≥45dB
Dimensions: 230 x 98 x 72 mm

What’s in the box:
1 x PinShow Portable Bluetooth Speaker
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x User Manual

RE: MYPSL 5G - Benjamin - 08-13-2017

Remember you want a low frequency response of atleast 20khz. So the first one doesn't have that, the second it doesn't say. The third one should more meet specifications.