Subliminal Talk
LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. (/Thread-LIMITLESS-MLS-5-5-Journal-Journey-Into-My-Mind)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Ars0n1sT - 07-30-2017

Welcome to my Limitless Journal. Thats what this sub really is, after all.

I caved. Big Grin I have been running Stop PE 5G for about 2 months now. I intended to run it longer but upon inspection of the MLS 5.5 description I simply had to put down PE. I just started a new job. I'm shutting down emotionally, mentally, and physically because it's overwhelming and there is a lot at stake. I'm 23. This job has allowed me to buy a new car (my first car), move across the united states, and own my first apartment. I'm fully independent now and I'm 5,000 miles away from my friends and family. Its a lot of god damn pressure. I simply am not performing well at my job and my brain is not working. I can't focus worth shit. For these reasons I decided last night to buy MLS. By The way, I did run MLS 5G for a week a few months ago but it was awful and I had to put it down. it turned me into an emotional self sabotaging wreck.

I have had 3 concussions. I also have ADD. Line 24, 55, and 101 of the description were the biggest selling points to me in addition to the ability to focus, think fully, become motivated, and achieve success.
Quote:
  • 24. Adjust physical brain mapping (dendritic connections) for achieving maximum learning speed and recall potential.
  • 55. Attempt to heal and repair any and all brain injury.
  • 101. Optimize blood flow to the brain by adjusting the intra-cranial vascular system.

I also bought The Awakener!

Day 1
1 loop last night with headphones. 4 loops over speakers as I slept. Hybrid ultrasonic version.
Jeez dude. Things are just...clicking. My motivation is through the roof. I actually started cleaning my apartment without realizing I was doing so which is big for me. I was playing Rocket League in my sleep lol! I suck at the game but last night I just started to realize things and then began doing things in the game that I did not think I was capable of doing all without consciously thinking about it. I SUCK at directions but upon thinking of how to get to Target I immediately drew a mental map of the directions. I saw a birds eye view of the roads I had to take and then I was even able to connect different routes together to make a complete map of my surrounding areas. DAMN that was cool! I also hate reading but today I have this crazy desire to pick up a book.

More to come. I am ENTP. I am always very aware of my thoughts and thought patterns so I am easily able to pick up on differences in my thinking when I listen to subliminals. Its about damn time then I became motivated, successful, and able to use my brain. THIS is the subliminal that I've always needed.

Stay Tuned Cool

RE: Limitless | My MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 07-30-2017

Shannon, I have a question about
Quote:
  • 102. Detoxify and de-calcify the pineal gland as necessary to achieve the goals of this program.
  • 103. Detoxify the brain and body.

Can you explain your reasoning behind detoxifying the pineal gland. In years past I had come to do some research on the gland and found it to be a huge controversy and religious groups of all walks (ancient civilizations to now) are very interested in it and believe it to be a spiritual gland in the brain having to do with the third eye.
Hocus pocus aside - I am quite curious about your reasoning for specifically including this gland in the brain detox process and what difference you believe it will have, specificially if possible, in the overall function of the brain.

More Journal:
A note on the immediate difference I feel between the 5G and 5.5G version. I get a brain buzz sensation from 5G and I feel a tingling sensation in my brain about the region behind my left eye but over slightly to the right at which point I could begin to focus better. With 5.5G I get a similar brain buzzing sensation but it feels slightly more dull, or I should say well rounded, in that I feel like my whole brain is doing something behind the scenes versus just one part of my brain tingling.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 07-30-2017

Day 1 still. Some observations.

I'm hungry and thirsty as SHIT. Its 4pm and I've already eaten 4 full meals today and consumed a gallon of water. Jesus. For good measure I've taken some vitamins, B namely, along with some probiotics and other superfoods. I'm really tired honestly. I would normally take a nap but I still have this buzz and motivation about me to keep doing things. "What else can I get done" seems to keep coming to my mind.

I have reason to believe that whole body circulation and blood optimization flow is part of this script. My little fella is HUNG today!

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Shannon - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 12:08 PM)Arsenic Wrote: Shannon, I have a question about
Quote:
  • 102. Detoxify and de-calcify the pineal gland as necessary to achieve the goals of this program.

Can you explain your reasoning behind detoxifying the pineal gland. In years past I had come to do some research on the gland and found it to be a huge controversy and religious groups of all walks (ancient civilizations to now) are very interested in it and believe it to be a spiritual gland in the brain having to do with the third eye.
Hocus pocus aside - I am quite curious about your reasoning for specifically including this gland in the brain detox process and what difference you believe it will have, specificially if possible, in the overall function of the brain.

If the pineal gland is as important as is claimed, then seeking to detoxify and "decalcify" (I have read that it slowly calcifies over time and this impedes the gland from proper function) should, if it works, produce positive effects and results. If it works and doesn't matter, then nothing much happens. If it doesn't work, nothing much happens. So... if the results consist of nothing, nothing, positive, then what reason do we have to not include it?

Detoxing the brain and body should help it function better.

(07-30-2017, 03:59 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 12:08 PM)Arsenic Wrote: Shannon, I have a question about
Quote:

If the pineal gland is as important as is claimed, then seeking to detoxify and "decalcify" (I have read that it slowly calcifies over time and this impedes the gland from proper function) should, if it works, produce positive effects and results. If it works and doesn't matter, then nothing much happens. If it doesn't work, nothing much happens. So... if the results consist of nothing, nothing, positive, then what reason do we have to not include it?

Detoxing the brain and body should help it function better.

Sounds good, I guess we'll find out won't we! Cheers!

More Day 1 Observations

Whoaaaaa alright this is getting freaky. I like it though. But my world as I had observed it has been shattered. Is there a reason for only looping 4 times per day? I've honestly lost track of how many times I've looped it today. Could be 4, could be 6.

I'm gaining a sense of power, a sense of awareness. I almost feel angry... at the discovery of what it is truly like to see the world for what it is and people for who they are... yet I am not angry because I am not surprised. I knew all along. The world I come to recognize is becoming more 3 dimensional. Things are connecting for me, as I see now they were always connected but I acted in a way that I chose to accept only what I wanted to make real, instead of accept what is the truth.

This MLS is some deep shit.

I'm starting to read Robert Greene's 48 laws of power and doing some research into Machiavellianism.
http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/
https://illimitablemen.com/2013/12/02/understanding-machiavellianism/

I feel a tingling in my back as if I have invisible wings. This is getting really weird.

Enhanced desire to workout and have a healthy body. I started analyzing my diet. I have more motivation to prepare food --> I'm normally super bad about this and I hate making food. Enhanced desire to do more. To be better. To be the best. To make the most out of my physical and immediate resources and to contemplate my social net worth as well as my available social resources. Enhanced realization that humans are animals, albeit highly adapted and adaptable animals, who have basic needs of survival and reproduction.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Shannon - 07-30-2017

Is there a reason I spent the time to figure out the exact number of loops that will work best? Yes. Is there a reason you have not created a playlist that prevents you from over or under doing it?

(07-30-2017, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is there a reason I spent the time to figure out the exact number of loops that will work best? Yes. Is there a reason you have not created a playlist that prevents you from over or under doing it?

Forgive me father I will stick to 4 loops within 24 hours Wink today was a bit much to say the least.

The issue I'm facing right now is that my Music app crashes often while I use Snapchat. Seems to be a latest version bug. I am currently exploring different options.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 07-31-2017

Day 2
I'm running into some resistance. At work I have no desire to do any work. Thanks to MLS, I believe, I am able to see the bigger picture more clearly and how my role fits into the bigger map. There is no doubt to me that I am more perceptive. However, I just don't want to do anything. My depression is worsening from being in the current situation that I am in. My depression runs parallel to MLS. I do not believe MLS is causing depression per se, but I have no drive to accomplish tasks at work. I would much rather lookup articles online or take smoke breaks.

I am thirstier than ever. I make stops to the water fountain every 30 minutes to an hour to refill my cup. I am also craving protein and fat so I have prepared a modified version of Bulletproof Executive's Coffee: Protein powder mixed with a heaping scoop of coconut oil. I have also started making chicken and ham sandwiches.

My thoughts, words, and purpose are becoming more clear and I have a deeper understanding of myself and my environment. I am hoping to see more of this drive and success that MLS brings. So far it has inspired me to clean my apartment, eat more food and healthier food in general, and I am able to sit down and focus more easily. I feel like MLS is a good compliment to any sub. What I mean by this, is that (I theorize) that having a better memory has allowed me to rope together my past subliminal tracks and bring them into my reality. Instead of seeing all the subs I've done as a list: one after another, I am now seeing each sub as a building block in my self schema. I have gotten much better at Rocket league which is pretty cool. I have also noticed my vision is improving somewhat. The words on my screen are clearer and I can see a whole line without having the words blur out like before.

As I type this I am exhausted and desperately need a nap which I will soon do when I get off work, so excuse my rambling.

I got next to no sleep last night. My brain was on fire. I definitely made a mistake not keeping closer track of how many loops I was running. From today on I am sticking to the recommended 4 loops.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-01-2017

Day 3

11am
Last night I listened to 2 loops during the day with headphones and 2 loops over speakers as I slept. Its not easy to sleep with MLS... it gets my brain active and thinking, so I'm going to try to fit loops in during the day while I work and then some when I get home. I had a crazy, half lucid dream last night. I can only recall parts of it now but it was very in depth. In my head I was playing Rocket League as I drifted off Smile My ability to see things inside my head has increased noticeably. I am able to visualize things much more easily.

Noticeable increase in motivation and focus. I actually am enjoying working on this spreadsheet. The formatting was a nightmare so I took the time to figure out how to make the necessary formatting changes and now it looks badass Smile I normally check my phone every 10 - 15 mins (I'm an A+ employee) but so far today I've only checked it twice and I'm more interested in doing what I know that I need to do and am finding pleasure in figuring things out. I've even started to make sticky notes with the things I have to do! If something enters my brain, I immediately write it down so I can think about it later.
I have listened to 2 loops at work so far.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Jake2015 - 08-01-2017

youre breaking ARSB this way, its far more important to listen to 4 continuous loops even if you use your phone rather than split it up just to get some headphone listening dude.

(08-01-2017, 01:58 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: youre breaking ARSB this way, its far more important to listen to 4 continuous loops even if you use your phone rather than split it up just to get some headphone listening dude.

...Well shit, good call. Thanks for posting!

I can do all 4 loops at work, mostly with headphones, although If I have a meeting (which are always done through skype) then I'll have to play the sub out loud on my phone.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - ReeZoX - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 02:47 PM)Arsenic Wrote: ...Well shit, good call. Thanks for posting!

I can do all 4 loops at work, mostly with headphones, although If I have a meeting (which are always done through skype) then I'll have to play the sub out loud on my phone.

You can always listen during the night through speakers.

(08-01-2017, 03:00 PM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:47 PM)Arsenic Wrote: ...Well shit, good call. Thanks for posting!

You can always listen during the night through speakers.

Not with this sub. Keeps me wide awake. The other night I needed 10mg melanin and a handful of valerian to get to sleep. Undecided

Alcohol consumption
I usually have a beer a night. These past few days it didn't occur to me that I even wanted alcohol. The thought simply was never present. Earlier today I looked at the beer in my fridge, instinctively reached my hand out, then thought "...ehhhh... I don't really want one." Very weird. Tonight a lady friend came by. She insisted I take shots with her, to which I reluctantly obliged - normally I would always be down for shots. The other odd thing is that after 2 shots of Crown it didnt even feel like I had consumed any alcohol. Very weird and not typical.