Subliminal Talk
My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO (/Thread-My-pre-MLS-5-5G-experiance-s-iTs-PrObaBLy-PlAcEbOOOOOO)

Pages: 1 2

My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - Illumi - 07-27-2017

I will start this new thread by saying: Shannon you are a genious, in other new the sky is still blue. After looking for a job for two months i finally got one as in the second i got that confermation my mind was made to purchase MLS 5.5G, its gonna happen. Ever since that moment i have been feeling the effect of the TID from MLS as in my mind is sharp and my focus is clean and im extraordinarily motivated when it matters the most. Its not all day long mind you, only in moments i know for sure that i HAVE to do x and x in order to get my life toghether. Take everything i say with a grain of salt but i know for a fact this has little to do with DMSI's bloom .

I have stopped using DMSI one week ago dou to a severe soul crushing resistance, today i decided to run it for the celeb effect and confidence boost, for that matter i suspect i was both experiancing DMSI's effects and MLS's abnormal mental sharpness and success motivation. More about DMSI, i wrote the contract with two other dudes who are also getting the same job. From start to finish the woman who was going through the contract, a solid 9 with long hair and hazel eyes who had a strong yet feminine buissness woman vibe. Her eyes where on me 75% of the time. I kept engaging her with questions and humor. The tension however was Un-F"""ing real. Unlike the dmsi bubble where the tension was mutual this time only she felt it. She was barly able to keep her sh!t toghether especially when i fantasized about how she looked under that tight dress. She kept breathing heavily unable to relese the tenison. Everytime i made a small joke she laughed out loud relesing the tension. She licked her lips 7 times under 20 minutes long contract signing. However she kept it strictly proffecional as expected.

Im wondering if it was indeed possible that TID synchronizes with a current IN-USE sub.

EDiT: I just read my post and man im i using big words! MLS maybe? Naaaaaaah xD iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's - JackOfHearts - 07-27-2017

I'm having a similar experience, I stopped DMSI about 4 days ago. I'm noticing MLS coming through. Though I'm regretting DMSI at the same time because it's working so great right now, I'm still not fully sure if I will switch to MLS. I'm wondering if I stay on DMSI what will happen, since my future me supposedly played the sub in a parallel universe.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's - Illumi - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 09:34 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I'm having a similar experience, I stopped DMSI about 4 days ago. I'm noticing MLS coming through. Though I'm regretting DMSI at the same time because it's working so great right now, I'm still not fully sure if I will switch to MLS.

Theoreticly this means that you are bound to use MLS in the near future, if you double down and don't use MLS that's like you borrowed some of MLS's feature's. Unless Shannon made MLS in a way where if someone is considering buying MLS gets some TID effects. Its a very long shot though just a speculation.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's - Kol - 07-27-2017

I believe myself this happens and am fine with it. The last couple of days that MLS came out I experienced some unusual situations. For example being thrilled for MLS and accepting that some version of me runs it makes me somewhat 'tune in' into that, with a total drive of making myself skillfull in way more pronounced ways, learning languages, having laser focus, tunnel attention and strong self-secureness, aswell as interest resurfacing and the blooming of new found interests. To take into account the TID makes it a very interesting subject. Even mere embracing this sets of another snowball effect. Right now only coining this topic slips me back in this multitask kind of mode and being very focussed and sure of myself including whatever may come, come.

Good to see you posting Illumi.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - eternity - 07-27-2017

the title XD XD

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - chaosvrgn - 07-27-2017

roflmao that title.
hold on to this rep for me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - JackOfHearts - 07-27-2017

I'm still half thinking it could be all placebo. We are talking about the future happening in the present after all. I guess it's ok to doubt.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - chaosvrgn - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 09:34 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I'm having a similar experience, I stopped DMSI about 4 days ago. I'm noticing MLS coming through. Though I'm regretting DMSI at the same time because it's working so great right now, I'm still not fully sure if I will switch to MLS. I'm wondering if I stay on DMSI what will happen, since my future me supposedly played the sub in a parallel universe.

Make no mistake, you will miss DMSI. I definitely miss the confidence and mood boost, as well as the "go get it" aggression. I'm having to force myself to go to the gym and clean up and the such. However... as MLS gains power, I'm starting to see that there's an attractive quality about it... and as it clears more and more garbage, I'm seeing subtle, but profound shifts in the way I process information.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - JackOfHearts - 07-27-2017

I love the aggression ; I will miss it. But I think that's the thing making my studies so boring right now, so maybe I will enjoy MLS more but in a different way.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - blackwing Z - 07-27-2017

The original MLS was apparently "weak", but not many people ran it for 6 months like a six stager.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - Shannon - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 02:52 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: The original MLS was apparently "weak", but not many people ran it for 6 months like a six stager.

It wasn't weak. It just wasn't strong enough to override the resistance it was triggering in people.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - Shannon - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 11:56 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I'm still half thinking it could be all placebo. We are talking about the future happening in the present after all. I guess it's ok to doubt.

Seriously? You're still not comprehending the fact that past-present-future are simultaneous? Even quantum physics understands this. The only reason you don't otherwise perceive the "future" at a conscious level is:

A) your conscious mind can't handle that much information at once in most cases, and
B) you've been brainwashed to believe the "future" is somehow separate from the "past" or "present" by virtue of the limits of your conscious awareness.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - JackOfHearts - 07-28-2017

Must be the brainwashing.

RE: My pre MLS 5.5G experiance's / iTs PrObaBLy PlAcEbOOOOOO - RTBoss - 07-28-2017

(07-27-2017, 04:22 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 11:56 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I'm still half thinking it could be all placebo. We are talking about the future happening in the present after all. I guess it's ok to doubt.

Seriously? You're still not comprehending the fact that past-present-future are simultaneous? Even quantum physics understands this. The only reason you don't otherwise perceive the "future" at a conscious level is:

A) your conscious mind can't handle that much information at once in most cases, and
B) you've been brainwashed to believe the "future" is somehow separate from the "past" or "present" by virtue of the limits of your conscious awareness.

Is it really all that surprising? I can't even get Ben to believe that more than 1 cup of coffee is good for you - and SYANCE SEZ SO!

Eternity! I'mma gonna use your face! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
...actually, I made it look like buttcheeks with faces tatted on 'em...Tongue