Subliminal Talk
Going APE (Attract Positive Energy Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Going APE (Attract Positive Energy Journal) (/Thread-Going-APE-Attract-Positive-Energy-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-13-2017

Day 20:

Very early this morning I laid in the couch due to it being too hot for me to sleep in my room. 30 minutes later my wife came and laid between my legs and fell asleep hugging me. Strange but it could also be that she wanted me close because her mom just died. Still waking up tired if I run the sub for more than 4 hours per night. At least I have the sleep magic program to help balance it now.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - Shannon - 08-13-2017

How are you liking Sleep Magic? Please give my condolences to your wife.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-14-2017

(08-13-2017, 05:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: How are you liking Sleep Magic? Please give my condolences to your wife.

Thank you Shannon, I will give my condolences. Sleep magic is a program that my body and mind have had to adjust to. With the power nap, yesterday was the first time it actually put me to sleep instead of just instantly rejuvenating me. Even then I didn't fall asleep until after the 45 minutes but it works more the way it was intended to each time I use it. The shuttle pretty much either deeply relaxes me or puts me to sleep within the 35 minutes. I start a hectic schedule next week so I'll be getting hypersleep and awakener within the next few weeks. Of course I've already read the descriptions and instructions and won't using those more than a couple times a week. No lifestyle is worth sacrificing your health for, I learned that in my early 20's.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-14-2017

Day 21:

Didn't get much of a chance to listen overnight except for about 2 hours. My wife wanted me to cuddle with her all night. This past week she's been really wanting me close while she lays in bed or sleeps. Divorce is still discussed but not in a negative way, more of a business type of matter. Our friendship has gotten even better the past week or so. I can tell she still cares about me. She even told me last night that she's naming me a beneficiary on the paperwork at her new hospital job. I'm sure this has more to do with our daughter though.

Last night I created a roadmap of different subliminals I want to use after December of this year. I literally have a self-improvement plan mapped out for the next 18 months, and I'm actually excited about it. Pretty hard to get me excited these days due to so many things not working out in the past. More than anything it's probably the sense of control and power I feel over my own future. I'm even setting deadlines for my goals this time around to push my creativity and resourcefulness.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-15-2017

Day 22:

Did 7 hours overnight and I actually woke up with a burst of energy. Maybe my fatigue was resistance. The wife asked me why I didn't come greet her when I got home and sat down next to me. An hour later I told her I was going to work out and she held me down while we were laying together. Long story short, I got a different workout than the one I had in mind Wink.

I also happen to know she's been talking to some dude in Chicago but I feel absolutely no jealousy. My plans for self-improvement go way beyond worrying about what she's doing. There's not a woman alive right now that I see as the "one" or that I'll allow me to become a distraction to my mission. I also noticed I've begun to really mellow out and I can keep calm easier.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-16-2017

Day 23:

My ability to let things go quickly is improving. Didn't get to listen much last night but I made up for lost time by playing about 4 hours worth of the ultrasonic track at work. Last night my wife tried arguing with me. I simply told her to back off and asserted myself and the argument ended quickly. This morning she called me while I was at work and she actually apologized for the way she came at me. I accepted and made things water under the bridge. My stress at work piled up but I simply decided I was going to work at my own pace and stopped caring whether or not anyone liked it.

In other news between her Mom's passing and a few other issues that look uncertain I notice my wife and I not breaking down, many people I know would be in a mental institution facing such a barrage. I'm personally no stranger to troubles piling simultaneously but I'm a bit amazed at how the wife is taking things in stride. She just may be stronger than I gave her credit for.

Also come to think of it, my daughter's tantrum-throwing ways have gotten on my nerves much less too.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-17-2017

Day 24:

Woke up slightly tired, did only 4 hours overnight but I'll be doing at least 2 hours at work. My energy began to rise as I was awake more and more. My attitude went to IDGAF mode for about 90 minutes. It's like there was nothing in the world that could phase me. Perhaps a signal that the sub has gone deeper. I'm starting to feel more detached from those that experience negative emotions and even towards my own negative thoughts and feelings. I'm also finding myself able to stay up longer through the day and feel a slight increase in motivation to get things done.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-18-2017

Day 25:

I'm journaling a bit early but noticeably I woke up with a huge burst of energy. I'm also currently contemplating how I can get the things Inwant in life faster. The sun isn't even up yet and I'm tackling the day full speed ahead.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-18-2017

Day 25 update:

While sitting at my desk working my mind began to explode with thoughts as I planned out my weekend, all of this while trying to resolve an issue at work. I felt like I was headed for an anxiety attack so I wrote down all my thoughts and as they became focused I calmed down. My energy is still bursting even with no stimulants or food in my body, I'm also subconsciously speaking with more bass in my voice than usual and I'm asserting myself non-stop with everyone I come across. I think this is stemming from the fact that I've always seen alpha males as positive role models even though I've had none to mentor me growing up. This newfound positive energy is probably manifesting within me by augmenting my alpha male traits.

Speaking of alpha there was a supervisor who moved her jacket and started rubbing her butt while talking to someone, knowing I was looking in that direction to ask a question. I'm seeing certain effects that normally would probably only be seen fromAM6, SM3, WM2, DMSI, or any other sub that has to do with attracting women. So much so that I often have to keep looking at my phone to make sure I'm playing the right sub. Funny thing is I don't have any of those programs that I mentioned. My best friend also called me to hang out with him this weekend, he hasn't been wanting to chill with anyone ever since he and his girl broke up so that was random.

One thing is for sure. APE is something I'd come back and use in the future for sure. I can't even imagine how powerful it would be in a newer generation. The effects I'm getting now are well beyond my expectations.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-20-2017

Day 27:

Where to begin?... I woke up like I couldn't wait to seize the day. After running a couple errands I went to visit my mom who luckily didn't spend too long in the hospital. I saw my oldest sister there who seemed overjoyed to see me. That was strange, we're decently close but she damn near jumped on me when she saw me. The visit was full of fun conversation between the three of us and good laughs. After that I went to go hang out with my best friend. He barely mentioned anything negative and I fought the temptation to speak anything negative which wasn't that hard.

Though my best friend is a bit down due to his recent break up he barely mentioned it. We started planning to go see a fight at a strip club next week, when I called the event organizer she was very pleasant to speak with and she said she enjoyed our conversation. She also told me to keep her number so I'll always have a hook-up for events and the VIP section anytime I wanted. This was another confirmation that ever since I've been using APE, people in general, especially women have responded to me way better.

Afterwards my best friend and I went to a hookah lounge where a group of women were causing trouble before we even got there. Cops were already there and ended up kicking them out. Once things settled, we began discussing our futures, goals, and aspirations; along with a few other subjects. The conversation was super upbeat between us. In the back of my mind I felt a bit money conscious all of a sudden though.

It's like all my subconscious APE programming began attacking my conscious negative thoughts and I kept stating to myself "stop living just to pay bills and enjoy life. Days like the one you're having are worth more than money." It took some time for the negative to disappear but my positive thoughts got stronger the more the negative ones lingered.

After leaving the lounge some girls were trying to get our attention to come over and talk to them. Thing is my friend didn't tell me this until after we got back to the car, the girls were beautiful too. I hadn't heard them say anything and they probably thought we blew them off. I was actually pretty tempted to go back but my friend wasn't up for it and I had to take him back home, oh well. We talked at his place for around another hour and I came home.

My wife greeted me with a hug and said she's glad I had fun. She then told me about her day and cuddled with me while talking about the future. This was one of the best days I've had this year.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-21-2017

Day 28:

Today has been hectic as hell is is only about 70% done. I can already tell this is going to be both a quick and tiring week but even through the fatigue I can still feel motivation to push through.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-22-2017

Day 29:

Caught a stomach virus. I feel pretty bad unless for some reason I start playing the sub. It's like I feel an energy shift that makes the sickness not seem as bad, or at least makes me less bothered by it. I'm not claiming it's healing me from it but there's no way it's a coincidence that I feel better while playing the sub.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-23-2017

Day 30:

Still have the stomach virus but it's getting better pretty fast. I had to call off work but on the bright side I get all the time I need to listen to my sub today. Last night my wife began kissing me softly all over my face for no reason. Who knows what that's about. This morning I went downtown due to a time sensitive matter. I payed for 2 hours of parking but only ended up needing one and so I gave my ticket to a random stranger who pulled up next to me just as I got ready to pull out. They were very happy that they got free parking for a little over an hour and now I know that the extra money I spent on the parking ticket won't go to waste. Talk about a win-win, I'm sure that's the sub helping me see the best in the situation because the old me would've just left or sat there for at least another 30 minutes lol

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-24-2017

Day 31:

Stomach virus is mostly cleared up so I'll be heading in to work although I'll be a bit late. Kind of actually don't care about being late, in fact I'm starting to notice since last night, my stress levels have dropped even lower. Usually I'd be worried about the consequences and what others would have to say if I was late somewhere. A habit I picked up from being in the Army where being late was always punishable unless it was for a life-threatening emergency. My walk has even become a bit more lax and I'm taking my time with things more.

One strange thing to report is that I opened my eyes in the middle of the night and saw my wife staring at me. Usually that would be pretty disturbing but she had a loving look on her face. Long story short we kissed for the first time in months. I know I've mentioned us having sex in the past month but we haven't actually kissed since I don't know when. The kiss was passionate and we admitted we still love each other, as far as is staying married, that's still up in the air but my self-improvement remains a priority none the less. One day left with APE