Subliminal Talk
Going APE (Attract Positive Energy Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Going APE (Attract Positive Energy Journal) (/Thread-Going-APE-Attract-Positive-Energy-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - ReeZoX - 07-30-2017

(07-29-2017, 02:48 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: I disagree, APE is doing great thus far with helping me transition any and all negative thoughts to positive ones. I even felt uncomfortable when a group of people I get along great with at work began gossiping about someone in the group and refused to engage in the conversation. My general stress and frustration levels are fading as well. Have you used APE before? and if so what were your results?

I have not used APE.

But then again, what you are explaining is what the sub has said it would do.
Quote:let go of, disconnect from, reject, release, let go of, dissolve and utterly destroy any and all negative emotions, thoughts and responses, and immediately replace them with stronger positive emotions, thoughts and responses.

But it says NOTHING about removing the ROOT CAUSE of these negative emotions. That is what E2 is for. Removing the root cause, so you can be more positive without using subliminals.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DarkPlouf - 07-30-2017

Quote:But it says NOTHING about removing the ROOT CAUSE of these negative emotions. That is what E2 is for
E2 script isn't available, how do you know it specificaly targets the "root cause" ?
Just asking.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - ReeZoX - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 06:44 AM)Plouf Wrote:
Quote:But it says NOTHING about removing the ROOT CAUSE of these negative emotions. That is what E2 is for
E2 script isn't available, how do you know it specificaly targets the "root cause" ?
Just asking.

Well, it more or less says so in the product description. Not word for word, but it's there.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - Shannon - 07-30-2017

Guys... he's enjoying APE. Relax. It's all good. Let the man enjoy his choices!

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 07-31-2017

Day 6:

Actually had fun cleaning around the house instead of just looking at it as a chore. Had trouble getting started at first though as Inkept singing my favorite songs and performing them with a great amount of confidence. Had a few aggravating moments but within 10 minutes or less I was over each one. There was a situation that did cause me so much stress that I got a headache, but after a few conscious breathing exercises and some visualization I was back to normal within 30 minutes.

I'm also finding myself more optimistic and I keep thinking about my desires all day long and how it would feel to achieve them as well. That's probably the best way my subconscious knows how to fill me with positive energy. The past few days I've been around some negative folk, when I see their behavior or hear them speak it's like their emotions are foreign and they don't even come anywhere near me. They certainly don't say anything to me but these people are strangers anyway.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-02-2017

Day 8:

Woke up after listening to the trickling stream track for 9 hours overnight. I had several dreams about me hanging out with people I didn't know. With these people I traveled the country going to different festivals and had huge amounts of fun. The series of dreams ended when I dreamt that my wife was screening my urine for drugs. I took that as a sign that I needed to wake up and go use the bathroom which is exactly what happened haha.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-03-2017

Day 9:

Ok so my day started with me feeling a bit off. Not only that but I could barely sleep because last night I barely listened to the sub due to being exhausted. Today I also seem to have women and feminine men getting on my last nerve. I found myself biting my tongue several times today, even a woman who I know has a crush on me made my blood boil a bit every time she spoke. Thing is, she didn't do anything wrong and really didn't even speak to me. There's also another woman who earlier in the day came up smiling to me just to say hi. She literally had no good reason to be in my section and walked away as soon as I greeted her back.

Currently my attitude is shifting back to normal due to meditation. Not sure if this is some sort of subconscious resistance or what. Either way I'll definitely be making up for lost time with the sub, and if the women I'm around daily start aggravating me again I'll simply have to excuse myself from work.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-04-2017

Day 10:

Still a slight bit of frustration today but only with a particular female coworker. I slept great after listening to my subliminal all night. Guess the mental energy it uses up helps put me to sleep and keep me there. Also had another coworker treat me to lunch today just because.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-06-2017

Day 13:

Overall good vibes. My wife made a comment stating I could still get her back. Thing is I'm not so sure I want to go that route. While I thought it over she wanted me to come sit with her a couple hours later. She asked to use my phone in private as well, as if she was looking to see if I was talking to someone else...who knows. To top it all off she actually asked me out on a date. We went to the movies and had a ball. Afterwards, I took her to the beach where the scenery was amazing. The full moon shined on to the ocean and it's like you could see the whole beach at once. She layed her head on my shoulder while I hugged her to keep her warm from the cool breeze blowing. I want to tell my wife I still love her but I'm gonna see where this all goes instead of reacting from emotion.

Earlier in the day I felt so good I cleaned my whole house in an hour, and even worked out for the first time in 6 months. My sister-in-law also took my daughter to stay with her for the night so it's been very peaceful at my home today. This is one of the best days I've had in a few weeks.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-07-2017

Day 14:

Well the wife was awful playful today. Even the female coworker that's been wearing on my nerves seemed much more cheery around me and was actually pretty comical today. My workload was extreme but I kept pushing through and managed to achieve a personal best in productivity stats.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DarkPlouf - 08-07-2017

It's quite interesting how everything seems positive and joyful around you.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-08-2017

(08-07-2017, 05:46 PM)Plouf Wrote: It's quite interesting how everything seems positive and joyful around you.

Very interesting indeed. I'm even starting to notice that I seem more upbeat and optimistic than a lot of my peers. This is admittedly causing me to start to be turned off by their vibes. I hardly want to talk, text or hang around them due to the misalignment in energy now.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-08-2017

Day 15:

Damn near halfway through. I woke up exhausted after listening for 9 hours overnight. My energy eventually picked up during the day. More laughs at work today and my sense of humor is increasing. My skills are developing quickly at my new job as well. My wife actually cooked and cleaned for the first time in a while too. She also lost the portable phone charger at Starbucks but I got it back quickly without anyone noticing it was there.

I also visited my mother and may have convinced her to go vegan, which I hope will help with her diabetes. This would be a miracle considering how stubborn she can be but if anything a great conversation came about as a result at least. Very positive day indeed. My new manager also just may grant a request I made in regard to my schedule although yesterday she told me no. After only 2 weeks it's crazy to see the progress of myself and my reality. Even when I'm in a rush I'm way more relaxed mentally now. Can't wait to see what the other 17 days bring.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 08-11-2017

Day 18:

Can't believe it's already been 3 days since I last posted. More positivity and laughs at work. I'm taking criticism less personally and framing it as an opportunity to improve. I'm becoming excited by challenges as well. My skills at work are also on par with people who have already been here a few months. I've only been here a few weeks so that says something. My trainer is getting abbot touchy-feels too but not in a sexually way, although she was damn near laying on me yesterday. I woke up this morning slightly less tired because I only listened for 6 hours overnight instead of 9. Strange because I didn't feel energy draining issues with this sub before a few days ago unless I used it for at least 10+ hours. Updates will come again in a few days.