Subliminal Talk
Going APE (Attract Positive Energy Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Going APE (Attract Positive Energy Journal) (/Thread-Going-APE-Attract-Positive-Energy-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Going APE (Attract Positive Energy Journal) - DavisMind91 - 07-26-2017

Day 1:

After coming off a 32 day E2 run, I noticed that I still have quite a bit of negative energy and thought process despite my progression. I'm starting APE 4G in order to assist with this so that after 32 days, it's easier for me to move forward with E2 once I resume it. I listened last night and I woke up feeling a sense of Joy. I'm also very grateful for even the little things this morning and I'm actually seeing the beauty in everything. I even had a dream about me throwing a party last night. I have to say that even though I didn't get much sleep, I still feel well rested. I'll also be leaving a testimonial for APE since I haven't seen any in the forum, and I'm also keeping this journal since there are no detailed journals on this sub. One thing I almost forgot as well is that in the ocean surf and trickling stream tracks, I can hear voices speaking, I just can't make out what's being said.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 07-27-2017

Day 2:

It's amazing how people who usually don't even crack a smile around me are suddenly smiling for no reason towards me. I ran into many people who wanted to laugh and joke around. Usually people get pretty serious when I come around but today was a comedy show when I walked into a room. I also find my sense of humor quickly improving with almost no effort.

My soon to be ex wife even got into the "mood" ?, that was fun. More strangers are also greeting me in a friendly manner, I usually don't have strangers even attempt eye contact with me. Speaking of eye contact, those that do make it with me seem to want to hold it longer than usual. Maybe all this new positive energy I'm attracting is being sensed by people near me, and especially women since I'm suddenly getting more stares from women I find attractive.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - Daredevil - 07-28-2017

E2 has removing negative energy within and without in it along with a love Aura. Also Ape does not get rid of negative energy nor the root cause of the negativity. It's like putting whip cream on a turd. No matter how much you put on it it's still a turd.

In my opinion I suggest that you either do Removing negativity within or E2 or DMSI.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 01:00 PM)Daredevil Wrote: E2 has removing negative energy within and without in it along with a love Aura. Also Ape does not get rid of negative energy nor the root cause of the negativity. It's like putting whip cream on a turd. No matter how much you put on it it's still a turd.

In my opinion I suggest that you either do Removing negativity within or E2 or DMSI.

Ok... you're the second person to tell me things like this about APE. Thing is, I've read the description for APE countless times and yet I keep being told that it doesn't do what it says it does, which in my experience it's actually doing those things. I also doubt it's a placebo because I'm putting no expectations on it. So I'll ask this question once again. What does APE do?

P.S.

Please don't mistake my tone for being rude, I'm simply confused at how the product description reads one thing and yet everyone is telling me it does none of what's being advertised.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 07-28-2017

Day 3:

Still an overall positive vibe throughout the day and even more attention from woman than yesterday. I'm also finding the beauty in more things with less effort, and a quicker transition from negative to positive thinking.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - Benjamin - 07-28-2017

Nobody is saying that APE doesn't do what it says it does, just that E2 is a much better option due to being 5.5g and having alot more in it.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - 4Kingdoms - 07-29-2017

(07-28-2017, 11:19 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Nobody is saying that APE doesn't do what it says it does, just that E2 is a much better option due to being 5.5g and having alot more in it.

Sometimes... less is more.

@DavisMind91
APE is affordable and you are getting the results that resonated with you when you decided to purchase the APE subliminal title.

Baby steps... enjoy the journey. When I discovered Indigo Mind Labs, Luck Magnifier resonated with me... now Luck Magnifier is included in the 6G skeleton script.

Eventually, you will want to move on. Use the same process to pick the next subliminal title that resonates with you!!

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DarkPlouf - 07-29-2017

(07-28-2017, 01:00 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Also Ape does not get rid of negative energy nor the root cause of the negativity.
That's not what the script says:
Quote:I now let go of, disconnect from, reject, release, let go of, dissolve and utterly destroy any and all negative emotions, thoughts and responses, and immediately replace them with stronger positive emotions, thoughts and responses.

Man, APE script is beautiful, that's likely to be my 2nd sub after DMSI.
I'll watch this journal closely ! Feeling good all the time should be the top priority for everyone...

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - ReeZoX - 07-29-2017

(07-29-2017, 09:41 AM)Plouf Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 01:00 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Also Ape does not get rid of negative energy nor the root cause of the negativity.
Quote:I now let go of, disconnect from, reject, release, let go of, dissolve and utterly destroy any and all negative emotions, thoughts and responses, and immediately replace them with stronger positive emotions, thoughts and responses.

I'll watch this journay closely ! Feeling good all the time should be the top priority for everyone...

It gets "rid" of negative energy, but the root of these remains.

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - DavisMind91 - 07-29-2017

Day 4:

Woke up with an unbelievable amount of energy after waking up from an 8-hour listening session. I almost couldn't control my energy. I got up and tackled everything I needed to this morning, even with a couple setbacks getting in the way. Negative thoughts did emerge but disappeared in seconds as I opted to just get things done. My wife and I had sex once again and seem to be getting closer all of a sudden. While I was on E2 I was certain we were headed for divorce but right now I'm not so sure. I'll simply be keeping an eye on that area. Our sudden reconnecting isn't a result of sex, the sex comes after emotionally close moments actually. We even played with our daughter together for the first time in weeks.

It's at this time that I'll address any and everyone who on this journal and my E2 journal that seem to think that it's best for me to quit this sub or keep suggesting I use another. I know you all mean well and your concern is greatly appreciated. Shannon's Subs are working so well that I hope I get the opportunity to use just about all of them in the future. Just understand that no matter what opinions you all have, positive or negative; and rather you agree or disagree with me, this is ultimately my self-development journey. I was guided by my own intuition to make the move Inhave with these Subs and have not regretted it at all. In less than a month I'll be going right back to E2 so it isn't like I quit it altogether.

I'm currently uninterested in using any other sub besides APE right now due to the fact that this sub is serving the top priority interests in my self-development at this very moment. We must all make moves that resonate with us even when it's unpopular. Stay tuned for the rest of my journey with APE, perhaps the most underrated subliminal in the shop.

(07-29-2017, 02:45 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 11:19 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Nobody is saying that APE doesn't do what it says it does, just that E2 is a much better option due to being 5.5g and having alot more in it.

Sometimes... less is more.

@DavisMind91
APE is affordable and you are getting the results that resonated with you when you decided to purchase the APE subliminal title.

Baby steps... enjoy the journey. When I discovered Indigo Mind Labs, Luck Magnifier resonated with me... now Luck Magnifier is included in the 6G skeleton script.

Eventually, you will want to move on. Use the same process to pick the next subliminal title that resonates with you!!

Thank you my friend...will do.

(07-29-2017, 10:24 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 09:41 AM)Plouf Wrote:

I'll watch this journay closely ! Feeling good all the time should be the top priority for everyone...

It gets "rid" of negative energy, but the root of these remains.

I disagree, APE is doing great thus far with helping me transition any and all negative thoughts to positive ones. I even felt uncomfortable when a group of people I get along great with at work began gossiping about someone in the group and refused to engage in the conversation. My general stress and frustration levels are fading as well. Have you used APE before? and if so what were your results?

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - RisingSon - 07-29-2017

Is APE in AM6?

RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal - Benjamin - 07-29-2017

Well it's up to you in the end. The mind can be convincing to get you to change when something important is being dealt with, having PTSD I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. But i've said enough about it.

Quote:Is APE in AM6?

I don't think it is. I'll check with Shannon.