Subliminal Talk
MHS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS Journal (/Thread-MHS-Journal)

MHS Journal - hunk - 07-25-2017

So... I started MHS 5.5g 9 days ago (Wow! Time flies when you're exhausted) in a hope to heal my body.

There are six points on my body that often hurt depending upon the weather, the season and various activities I perform etc. They have been the results of sports injuries, accidents and a surgery in the past. None of these are flesh related, but do involve ligaments, tendons and bones.

During the first three days I experienced pain/discomfort/sensation in not only these 6 points, but 4 extra points on my body - which were again past injuries that haven't bothered me in a while.

It was as if either the body or the subconscious had a memory of all those injuries/traumas to the body and that my body was being scanned all over for the places where healing was required. I have to say this was pretty accurate. It must have beena sort of time travel for the body/subconscious as one of the injuries is from 20 years ago.

During the first three days, I did experience a certain pleasurable sensation in my body as well which is usually known here on the forums has euphoria. In addition, for first three days I was extremely thirsty and my hunger levels dropped.

From this point onwards (day 4 and beyond) the cyclic sensations in the places where my body had suffered injuries stopped. Now the sensation occurs only in one, two or three areas on a daily basis. As if after the initial scan, an assessment has been made and now the subconscious/body are focussing on healing the areas one by one. (I don't know how they choose which areas to heal first)

These days I am having to drink more water than usual otherwise I get thirsty (but not as much as first three days), I am not hungry during the day and I kind of have to force myself to have lunch; but I get really hungry at night and if I don't control myself I end up eating more than I needed in the first place. Also, I am having trouble waking up in the mornings and I am usually exhausted most of the day (tired eyes etc.). I guess this is because of the energy being used for healing.

Twice now (yesterday and today) I have experienced a weird sensation in my mouth for a few seconds each around the place where the hard palette meets the soft palette. I have no idea what that was about. I had never experienced anything like that before.

Other than my eyes are finding it hard to focus on objects up close. Something I experienced on DMSI too. I wonder if it's related to increased energy consumption.

RE: MHS Journal - hunk - 07-31-2017

Day 15
For last two days I have had the best sleep in almost a year now. Now I'm pretty sure there's a recency bias here, but I have tracked my sleep using a fitness device and it looks like there are more intervals of alternating deep and light sleep. Before this, there used to be fewer massive chunks of each. Now I don't know which one is supposed to be better, but I haven't felt this refreshed after waking up in a long time. Hope this continues.

The trend around pain in a couple of areas (as opposed to all over the body or over more than 2-3 areas) continues. I'm going to continue with MHS for at least for 30 days with the assumption that it's an indication of something being worked at.

I like that the exhaustion has gone down now - which probably also means that my mind and body are starting to get used to MHS.

RE: MHS Journal - hunk - 08-01-2017

• Better sleep quality continued for the 3rd night straight.
  • Better sleep quality for me has usually resulted in me being more alert and mentally being more present.
  • I realised that I still get very thirsty and my throat gets very dry at times. Also, I measured that I've started drinking more than 3 litres of water these days.
  • Pain in various areas in the body continues.
  • For last 3 days I've been eating more than I've usually been eating since starting MHS.
  • [Edit] For last 2-3 days I've been feeling an E2 like calmness at times - bit milder compared to E2, though.
  • MHS Surprise:
    My first instinct about the surprise was that it's got something to do with improving sleep quality. Then I thought the surprise must be bigger than that.
    It's very hard for me to put my finger on why I'm saying this, but I have a feeling that MHS has something that kind of attempts to reverse ageing (or reverse damage to the body) and that may have been the surprise.

RE: MHS Journal - hunk - 08-08-2017

Day 23/24
For last few days I've been feeling an unusual surge of gentle energy in my lower abdomen area. Not only that, I've been feeling very horny for some reason. Surprisingly, the last I listened to DMSI was more than 2 months ago so I seriously doubt it has anything to do with DMSI. To me it feels like MHS helps energy circulate better (or maybe it removes energetic blockages) and that has resulted in horniness for me. Unless, there was something to be healed in that area.

Not only that I can smell a different scent coming from myself. This again appears to be very DMSI like - change in natural pheromone signature. But then again just because it's been more than 2 months since my last run of DMSI I'm thinking MHS has an effect similar to DMSI in this regard.

The other areas of the body still hurt occasionally. The pain moves around a little bit. Not sure what's happening on that front yet. I'll continue listening to MHS at least for another week before deciding whether or not I want to continue with it.

RE: MHS Journal - hunk - 08-21-2017

Day 35
I've been extremely exhausted for last week or so. So much so that I have trouble focusing at things/tasks/activities at hand. There's a period of 12 hours or so every day when I'm awake and present, at all other times I'm zombie-like. Not sure if it's MHS consuming energy or if it's fighting something in my body.

Something that I've recently noticed is that on MHS, I'm bumping into things a lot and I'm getting hurt (as opposed to injured) a lot as well - bruises and all. Considering the fact that I'm not a klutz and this has only started in last 3 weeks or so, I have to say it does seem like some sort of an effect of MHS.

Although, one of those injuries serendipitously made me go see a physio and as a result I found a good physio. Since I'm attributing everything these days to MHS, I'd say MHS guided me (caused myself to get injured) in a way that I had to go see this physio and I think it's going to help me heal faster than had I been to another physio or had I not been to a physio at all.

Apart from that, very thirsty for last 2-3 days and my lips have been drier than ever. Also, while on DMSI a lot of people were talking about getting freebies and other stuff from shop assistants etc. It never happened to me while on DMSI, but now that I'm on MHS I started getting freebies from my regular lunch place.

RE: MHS Journal - Shannon - 08-21-2017

I would say it sounds more likely that some part of you is resisting by causing damage, instead of healing it.

RE: MHS Journal - hunk - 08-21-2017

Thanks for chiming in, Shannon. Any idea what I could do to help (with resistance)?

Of course, "stop resisting" would probably be the first answer, but how do I do that?

(Edit: I tried listening to hybrid instead of masked, but that causes some sort of irritating sensation in my ears. Also, while on DMSI listening to hybrid resulted in me waking up with a headache - similar to the one you get when you are seriously sleep deprived.)

RE: MHS Journal - hunk - 08-28-2017

Day 43

43 days of MHS so far. Days 34 - 39 were full of exhaustion. I struggled to stay awake during the day. I could only function properly for a few hours during the day (say 8 hours or 10 max). My brain refused to entertain new information. All I felt like doing was eating and sleeping. I'm guessing this was resistance as well.

Fortunately, that exhaustion is now almost gone. I recently developed a muscular pain in the shoulder/traps area. I think it could be from stress/posture at work. I plan to let MHS work on it for a couple of days and then I'm going to take a break from subs.

At the end of 43 days, I can summarise my experience as follows:
* The highlight of the run was serendipitously finding a good physio
* I did feel that in certain cases (e.g. minor ailments) the body's healing speed and recovery speed improved while I ran MHS.

RE: MHS Journal - RTBoss - 09-22-2017

Any bloom when you stopped? And further healing to report?