Subliminal Talk
Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g (/Thread-Request-Manifest-your-perfect-romantic-lover-5g)

Pages: 1 2

Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - About - 07-23-2017

You have 3 titles of "MYP" for sexual lover in 5G (large breasted, red head, sexual lover) but no titles for MYP romantic lover titles in 5G.

It's been a few years since you've released it

Is it time to release at least one MYP Romantic lover title?

RE: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - Zane - 07-23-2017

I am pretty sure romantic version on DMSI will come out

RE: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - Benjamin - 07-23-2017

You likely won't see upgrades to those until 6g. And the romantic version of DMSI isn't set in stone, it's just an idea and if it happens wouldn't be until DMSI is finalized.

RE: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - AriGold - 09-09-2017

I still wished for Shannon to build a romantic lover title in 5G or 5.5G.
Sure, it will take some time to build it, but it will also bring some money in for Shannon.

RE: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - Shawn - 09-10-2017

Shannon said somewhere a single goal 5.5G will take 2-3 days to build, so who knows, maybe he decides to build a few MYP in 5.5G. Especially as 6G will take a while.

RE: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - Daredevil - 09-10-2017

He has to first figure out active Manifestation before he can build in 5.5G

Active manifestation script is already in DMSI.

Not finished yet.

Still X-times as powerful as what is in 5G.

Shannon is a perfectionist (Typical INTJ trait) and he's not gonna release anything untill it passes his ideal standards. But good point.

When it will be perfect then it will be 6G, don't you think? I think the point of 5.5G is testing the technology in transition state. However, we must see what Shannon decides.

RE: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - TrojanMagician - 09-10-2017

I remember desperately wanting Shannon to make a romantic 5g. That was 8 months ago. I've been running a 4g AYP since. Honestly I give up on asking for the romantic 5g from Shannon. Hopefully I succeed with the 4g and it inspires Shannon to actually work on the MYP's.

So far it has pretty much been 8 months using the 4g, and nothing happend yet minus meeting a few "harmonics" ( people who fit the description, but aren't the manifestation).

RE: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - Daredevil - 09-11-2017

You should focus on building yourself up first so that you don't attract a damaged girl who reflects you

RE: Request: Manifest your perfect romantic lover 5g - TrojanMagician - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 01:43 PM)Daredevil Wrote: You should focus on building yourself up first so that you don't attract a damaged girl who reflects you

With all due respect I disagree. There has been a circulating rumor on this site that you should "Improve" yourself with other subs before you run a AYP. Ironically the rumor is regurgitated by many people who haven't even run AYP programs before. Shannon himself confirmed that your perfect lover will meet you wherever you are at, and since they are perfect their situation and many other factors will alighn with yours to make it work.

Fonzy manifested a perfect submissive sexual lover that he ended up having a long term and romantic relationship with. I feel like this rumor of "don't ever touch an AYP until you "improve yourself" is damaging to the community in the sense that everybody is NEVER going to be ready. Everybody is jumping from sub to sub looking for the next best thing, and they will never have space to come across to the AYP they always wanted to run.

As a result there are almost no reports of AYP's because people are too busy "improving themselves". I am going to complete this AYP if it's the last thing I do, and I will have a success story to report back to this site. After all it has been 8 long months. A perfect lover who alights to my situation is what I really feel I want and deserve right now, and that's why I chose to run this instead of something like DMSI which I did purchase...