Subliminal Talk
Highly Evolved / MLS 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Highly Evolved / MLS 3.0 (/Thread-Highly-Evolved-MLS-3-0)

Highly Evolved / MLS 3.0 - Lowe - 07-30-2017

I have been running various version of MSI for a year, but I don't have much results to speak of. I notice a few personal changes but I can't tell if it's me or the subliminal, and the design goal results were not there. Since the next version is months away, I can switch to another subliminal for now. MLS is the natural choice as learning is a passion for me and I will run it for at least three months.

I have been living in Sweden for a few years. My Swedish skills is intermediate at the moment, but I want to be fluent. I enrolled in a full-time Swedish course for this fall, so I can get this right. I also know some basic French and I have always wanted to be better at it, so I will study that on my spare time as well. I also read a lot of non-fiction books and do courses on online platforms like FutureLearn when I have time. With all of this, it should be easy to see if MLS contributes to help me learn.

I took a week off MSI and tonight is my first loops of MLS. Let's see what happens.

Highly Evolved / MLS 3.0 - Lowe - 08-06-2017

Day 7

I have listened to four loops of the hybrid tracks seven nights in a row. I have read reports of issues with sleep but it has been fine for me. I do keep the listening at a low volume so it could be that.

I think I am getting better at focusing on tasks. I read a lot daily, both the papers and books, so it makes a difference. I found that I can keep my interests up and finish the articles if I want to. Before, I tended to lose interest, especially with the long reads, even if I thought the articles were well-written and worth reading. I would then quit to do something else that require less attention span. Now, it is quite different.

My productivity is up, and procrastination down. For instance, a friend of mine asked me about investing in mutual funds. I decided to write a whole article for him, explaining all the general rules and adding some tips that I know of, finishing it in the same day. I'm surprised how fast it was done.

Let's see if these are maintained over the coming days, since for me productivity does fluctuate every now and then. I need it to improve much further though to be satisfied with the subliminal, and I wonder how long does it take for MLS to reach peak effectiveness.

There weren't any detoxing, at least not that I notice since I'm not sure what's supposed to happen from it. My body overall feels the same as before.

I feel no turbulence whatsoever, which is great. I took a week off and that's not the recommended amount but I thought it would be enough to spare me from especially bad side-effects, and that seems to work.

Highly Evolved / MLS 3.0 - Lowe - 08-13-2017

Day 14

I am listening four loops a night as usual, mixing ocean surf hybrid and trickling stream hybrid tracks. My sleep quality seems about the same. I find that I get more vivid dreams this past week. They are more impactful, but I don't think the themes are related to MLS.

There are some upheavals for me this past few days so I haven't been trying to measure how focused and productive I am. I still read more compared to before playing MLS which is good, but I still am not at a point where I am satisfied with the results yet.

From next week I will have time to study language among other things and the course starts later this month, and from that point onwards I can better evaluate how MLS is doing.

I feel irritated every now and then this past week. I read reports elsewhere reporting anger. I would say mine stops short of that but it's pretty close. I don't remember being like this for many months, and I was more neutral and relaxed while running MSI. Hopefully something important is being healed.

I don't know if this is detoxing but I had gotten some red spots on the skin that itches. It looks like a mosquito bite maybe, but there are no mosquitoes around here. No idea what this is, so I'll wait and see, and it doesn't seem serious enough to warrant checking in with the doctor. Back when I first started MSI there were early effects on my skin as well and it went away in a few days.

RE: Highly Evolved / MLS 3.0 - jonathan4all - 08-13-2017

Man i have three red spots right now on my body growing since i have been listening mls... I just notice reading your threat.

Highly Evolved / MLS 3.0 - Lowe - 08-14-2017

Alright, thanks, now I know it is not a coincidence. I was a little concerned at first.

There are two spots on my hand that was sensitive so it was a little difficult to do physical work with that hand but as of this morning, after maybe a week, I can use it as normal again. I did not treat it. The spots are still there but it is no longer sensitive and seems to be healing gradually.

If yours are the same as mine then no worries.

Highly Evolved / MLS 3.0 - Lowe - 08-21-2017

Day 21

MSI programming should have faded out completely by now, so no more clashing between the two subliminals and theoretically things should be smoother now. Yet occasionally I still feel hot breaths after eating, albeit with no other effect.

I find it easier to fight laziness and get on and do things I want to do. On weekdays I have been getting up at 7:00AM to go jogging. I have not exercised much over the summer so this is a welcome change.

I think my concentration and productivity is about the same as the past couple of weeks. That is pretty good, but could be better. I am easily distracted by default so I hope MLS can really help me on this one.

I am seeing no effect on others from MLS. Not that I was expecting anything, but reports elsewhere made me curious. For me it's unchanged. It's hard to judge whether this subliminal is primarily doing the clearing & healing at the moment. Time will tell.