Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning - Journal (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-16-2017

(09-16-2017, 03:43 AM)Determined Wrote: Zane, have you considered going to rehab?

It might be prudent to take back control of your life instead of waiting for Shannon to help you. He's got his own problems to take care of right now and he hasn't given you any guarantee on whether or not he'll be upgrading that stop masturbation sub. I think you might need to help yourself and go get some professional help.

Struggling alone is obviously causing you pain. Seeking help and going to rehab might be exactly what you need. You'll likely meet other people who are going through the same struggle. I had my own life ruining addictions at one stage and getting help was exactly what I needed

The only rehab is NoFap and yourbrainrebalanced. No one believes in fapping addiction. I know Shannon is busy.. But he said he will upgrade it. I am gonna wait. But will keep fighting

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-20-2017

This guy described exactly what I went thru. I was too tired and felt stupid to even put it in words.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-RLS-5-5-Reverse-Learning-Speed?pid=180771#pid180771

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-28-2017

Well after 10 days of gap from MLS-5.5G I have decided to continue MLS-5.5G again as. I was feeling really stupid and due to RR. I guess in 10 days I have gathered enough will to continue MLS-5.5G again. Hope I can handle it better this time. Shannon said something about MLS-5.5G (Version B). But to be honest I am out of Money. I was collecting Money for future STMA-5.5G but I guess I need to save for MLS-5.5G (B) also...

Hope things Go Smooth this time. But My mind is still having second thoughts

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-29-2017

I played the sub after like 10 days and I am starting to feel tired a little bit . Havnt noticed any RR yet but I think just like OF-5G I have to keep pushing this sub also and maybe after 2 or 3 months mark I won't have to go thru all this.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-29-2017

Sub starts playing at around 1 am and I go to bed around at 11:30 pm. I did woke up at around 3 am but managed to drift off to sleep. I think keeping the US tracks volume at 50% doesn't affect my sleep much but I still kinda feel a little bit tired when I woke up in morning but if I get a nap I am okay then.

This is weird I was feeling motivated to study and I picked up my textbook and started reading it with interest and after 5 mins my motivation and focus vanished.. I then tried again but my mind lost interest.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-30-2017

Yesterday Night was full of Fears. I mean The sub started playing at around 1 am and it took me an hour to get a good sleep but then I woke up cause of a scary dream. Then fear overcome me and I ran into another room Idk why.

I then came back to my room and my furniture and stuff were making weird sounds. I mean like really loud. My AC was on so wooden stuff were making crackling sound but it made me scared Idk why.

I managed to sleep then I woke up at 4 am cause dogs were barking and some were crying I guess. That's not a good sign(rule 4). So I woke up and went to sleep in my parents room (They r out of town). I had one loop of MLS-5.5G left so I calculated and listen that last loop on my mobile.

Since mobile was too close to my head volume was kinda high so it made me tired and I woke up at 11 am.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 10-02-2017

I have started taking Protein Shake. Its a Weight gainer supplement. Since MLS-5.5G requires alot of energy so I guess taking this will help me alot. Infact I started taking it yesterday and I don't feel tired. But I don't feel motivated or anything. So H&C is still in progress.

No Sign of RR. Which is a good thing.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 10-03-2017

Today I played 3 loops of MHS-5.5G after I finished listening to MLS-5.5G, and believe me I was mentally tired and I wanted to sleep. This is the first time I have played 5.5G sub one after other and I guess this caused some conflict.

But running 3 loops of MHS-5.5G did help reduce my pain. Which is the reason I played.

Also today I was pissed at my relatives and people who take away the happiness from our life as they r unproductive and negative. I hate them and I won't even want to be near those people as these r the people my mom and dad attracted and messed me up but now they don't cause they have been exposed to IML subs. E1 is doing a good job

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 12-14-2017

When I started MLS-5.5G I remember saying in my MLS-5.5G Journal that I wanna trade in stock.

Well It did came true, I am now investing in cryptocurrenies and my predictions are usually correct. So that's one thing MLS-5.5G guided me to.

As a person who is suffering from Addiction, Depression, OCD, Bipolar Issues, Anxiety issues. I don't think that I even belong in Crypto-trading. Considering the mindset required for trading there and level of patience required.

But MLS-5.5G made it possible. I invested in coins by studying and watching their graph and other stuff. Idk how but when i read the graph I subconsciously know that this coin is gonna hit a certain range and it does. Sometimes I make my decision on impulse behaviour (Bipolar) and buy certain coin. I did this one or two times only and not after that. I learned not to be impulsive buyer. In the end I am gonna make 3 times more gain what I invested it.

Atleast I am now learning a skill which most of the people arnt willing to learn. Atleast I have a goal now and something to look forward to. This makes me so much happy. To know that I have a purpose. Which makes me feel good and not depression doing nothing at home atleast my mind is now occupied with something.

MLS 5.5G did all this. To someone with so much ***** up mental issues.

I still have memory problems. I still have concentration issues. I still can't concentrate on my damn text book or anything that requires a certain level of higher cognitive abilities. All this cause of my Severe Depression. Yet I am trading...

Your Subliminals work Shannon. People just don't realise it. Not untill they r in deep down the hell.

Btw I only used MLS-5.5G for 40 days.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-2-?pid=185473#pid185473

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - CatMan - 12-14-2017

Reading that...I was POSITIVE I didn't imagine reading it before, hahaha...when I clicked on the link I knew I wasn't nuts.

Glad you're doing well with MLS, Zane.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 02-13-2018

I have noticed one thing about MLS-5.5G. That before MLS I had an obsessive personality. I was event diagnosed with it. I used to wash my hand most of the time and used to check in same place many times. Also my bad habits were always on my mind and how it ruining me.

But most of it went away on MLS-5.5G it started happening when I started when I was in MHS-5.5G but it now totally in control or should I say almost gone.. Its like I am like IDC or who care attitude. I feel so relaxed about this.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

and how is this personality now?