Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning - Journal (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-12-2017

(09-12-2017, 01:12 AM)Determined Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 12:49 AM)Zane Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 11:32 PM)Determined Wrote: Hey man, I'm on day 2 of MLS 5.5 and I've already undergone some serious brain detox in the addictions department. How's your masturbation problem going and have you found MLS 5.5 helping you remove it?

I know too much masturbation causes brain fog which would make it a valid target for h/c

MLS 5.5G is helping me control my masturbation addiction. I am on day 6. I usually can't go 2 days. But I can now control it. It's healing and clearing in MLS-5.5G that's doing all this... If MLS-5.5G can do this. Imagine what STMA 5.5G will be capable of.. Kinda excited. Have been on IML since 2013 to cure this.. I am starting to see hope.

Awesome news! Very happy for you rapid progress. What's the longest you've ever gone without it?

21 days. Only once and that was 2 years ago. After that I have been on 2-3 days streaks.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Determined - 09-12-2017

(09-12-2017, 01:14 AM)Zane Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 01:12 AM)Determined Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 12:49 AM)Zane Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 11:32 PM)Determined Wrote: Hey man, I'm on day 2 of MLS 5.5 and I've already undergone some serious brain detox in the addictions department. How's your masturbation problem going and have you found MLS 5.5 helping you remove it?

I know too much masturbation causes brain fog which would make it a valid target for h/c

MLS 5.5G is helping me control my masturbation addiction. I am on day 6. I usually can't go 2 days. But I can now control it. It's healing and clearing in MLS-5.5G that's doing all this... If MLS-5.5G can do this. Imagine what STMA 5.5G will be capable of.. Kinda excited. Have been on IML since 2013 to cure this.. I am starting to see hope.

Awesome news! Very happy for you rapid progress. What's the longest you've ever gone without it?

21 days. Only once and that was 2 years ago. After that I have been on 2-3 days streaks.

Let's see if we can beat that now Wink

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Griffin - 09-12-2017

im rooting for you man!

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-12-2017

Wasting time on chatroom and watching Animes.
No desire to Study or Touch a book.
Low appetite
To resistant in doing even mental calculation
Tried taking IQ test left in the middle.

Sometimes I wonder that how fucked up I am? Wish I had Done E2 then it won't have taken this long.

Having dreams which makes no sense even dream wise.. Proof of H&C.

I know what Arsenic left MLS-5.5G saying it makes him beta. When I was of OF-5G. I was in dominating kinda mode. My words struck deep into people's hearts. Some even Asked me "Who r u? What r u?" like a dialog from movie.

But when I started listening to MLS-5.5G. It was like no one would listen to me. As if I became invisible. Only when a party asked me something then I would say and they would listen to me. It's as if my beast mode was gone. I used to dominate in conversation but now I cannot.

This change made me really scared and gave me anxiety so I left MLS-5.5G for like a week but then I started listening to it again. I felt that I was becoming weak and people can easily fool me.
I seriously don't know what learning has to do with all this. But I am willing to go thru all this.

Few benifits that I have seen is that :

OCD Gone :
I used to listen to same songs again and again but now I listen to every song.

My skin picking habit has vanished.

I am always relaxed and stress free.

NoFap seems easier.

Girls :

I can talk to girls for hours and they still don't get bored. But the kinda of girl i am attracting are not into sexting but more like having casual talk. One girl says she wants to marry me.

One girl who kinda likes emotional dudes is now it me. She said that I am not that attractive by looks but she likes my presence so much that she. Lost interest in her Bf. Saying that she likes my company.

When I was on OF-5G i attracted girls who were into hot stuff and flirting. But on MLS-5.5G its more like a bond.

Well its working but slowly.. Good things r on its way

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-14-2017

Today I decided to get rid of my Phone. I have been wasting like 10 hours on it daily. Chatting with people only. I really don't know why I am doing this but I got rid my phone. It was such a burden to me. I hope I can buy a simple phone with No internet.

I guess this is me taking stuff to deal with procrastination. It was like My subconscious said "I had it enough" and BAAM!. Well, I hope it stays that way cause I feel kinda free soul. But I did notice that I switched to my Laptop or computer immediately, but that is not that bothersome as my phone was.

Until I get some self-control in my life.I am gonna have to live a bit like savages.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - DarkPlouf - 09-14-2017

Bro, I hear you.
Last month I deleted Whatsaap, Facebook and Snapchat from my phone. To be honest I have no idea why I did this. It sort of "happened". But I'm much more happy and peacefull since that.
Probably it was during my APE run.
Just thinking about going back there makes me sick. But now I'm kinda isolated, lol.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-15-2017

Lack of Motivation and Focus are the biggest problem I am facing even on MLS. Seriously I hope this gets fixed.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Raz - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 03:11 AM)Zane Wrote: Lack of Motivation and Focus are the biggest problem I am facing even on MLS. Seriously I hope this gets fixed.

You'll get over those issues. Just stick with it.

I am thinking of Stopping MLS-5.5G. Its like my brain can't take it anymore. Maybe 2-3 days off and I will start again

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - thor2014 - 09-15-2017

Zane havent had the opportunity to read your entier journal. Having said that can you tellme whether you experience any short term, long term memory benefits from listening so far ?.

(09-15-2017, 08:53 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Zane havent had the opportunity to read your entier journal. Having said that can you tellme whether you experience any short term, long term memory benefits from listening so far ?.

To be honest. I haven't noticed much. All I am going thru is Healing and Clearing. No learning motivation or anything. My Brain is pretty much fucked up and its gonna take time to heal. There isn't much in my Journal anyway.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - thor2014 - 09-15-2017

Thanks for your input dude. I am on the fence right now as to whether MLS might be a good choice for me. Might just stick with DMSI and keep an eye on what other peoples experiences are over the next few months.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 09-16-2017

Today I cried. I cried because there was this debate and in that debate, I wasn't able to prove anything. I have answered like a stupid person. Yes, stupid reasons to make u feel embarrassed but I didn't feel embarrassed but other people felt embarrassed. Like second-hand embarrassed. My answers didn't make any sense not even to me.

Sorry, but I think I am the worst case here. I blame my addiction to fapping for that. It ruined my brain & my life.I just don't know what to do except cry. I am even crying typing this. Idk what to do. I just don't. I just don't know what should I do to fix my brain and brain fog and get back my cognitive abilities and not be an addicted to masturbation. I went six days. Without fapping and I did feel a little mental clarity. But I fapped and fapping 7 times in next day and 3 times another day...

I don't know how masturbation does not effect u guys but it is ruining my life. No sub will work on me if I keep fapping and have no energy. You need energy.
I feel like I have this Immense potential but I am not able to access it.

I see other people journal on MLS-5.5G and they are so happy with it, and here I don't feel anything. Because Fapping is my problem.

Running MLS-5.5G is me is like Running MLS-5.5G on a drug addict who lost control and has no willpower left and expecting him to feel great in 3 months while still using the drugs.That's what I am. I have no willpower left. Zero. Addiction ruins prefronal cortex.. Mine is ruined... I wish I wasn't born... Nothing will work on me.

Shannon my brother I know u are going thru tough times but please if u get time after all this please. Please Think about STMA-...... I seriously don't know what to do. I am feel so bad for asking u this. I am so ashamed of myself

Even typing this i am making so many mistakes. Grammar and everything... My brain doesn't Have any energy.. Idk whats happening.. I hate being an addicted... .

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Determined - 09-16-2017

Zane, have you considered going to rehab?

It might be prudent to take back control of your life instead of waiting for Shannon to help you. He's got his own problems to take care of right now and he hasn't given you any guarantee on whether or not he'll be upgrading that stop masturbation sub. I think you might need to help yourself and go get some professional help.

Struggling alone is obviously causing you pain. Seeking help and going to rehab might be exactly what you need. You'll likely meet other people who are going through the same struggle. I had my own life ruining addictions at one stage and getting help was exactly what I needed