Subliminal Talk
Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G (/Thread-Knowledge-is-power-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 09-13-2017

Day 55

4 loops Hybrid Trickling Stream overnight

Had a rough couple of days, woke up crying badly from a dream I had. Feeling pretty anxious. My mind seems to be fucked, it's tough to formulate sentences and I keep typing the wrong words or making spelling mistakes.

Motivation and desire to learn still at an all time high, and willpower with exercise/diet still very strong.

I guess I'm still at the healing/clearing stage. I just want the "rubber to hit the goddamn road" lol.

Patience.

Edit: I'm conscious of the fact I can't breathe through my nose very well, but not sure how to go about fixing it. I wake up every morning with a really dry mouth from mouth breathing in my sleep (I've always been this way, not caused by MLS)

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Raz - 09-13-2017

(09-13-2017, 12:13 AM)ichigo Wrote: Edit: I'm conscious of the fact I can't breathe through my nose very well, but not sure how to go about fixing it. I wake up every morning with a really dry mouth from mouth breathing in my sleep (I've always been this way, not caused by MLS)

Try aromatherapy. Get some natural essential oil, dilute a few drops in water and place it somewhere near your bed. Helps you breath easier through your nose and calm your mucous membranes.

My favorite is rosemary essential oil. Nice fresh smell and interesting properties regarding future memory.

Plasma 1,8-cineole correlates with cognitive performance following exposure to rosemary essential oil aroma.

or in easier words:

What does rosemary do to your brain?

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Determined - 09-13-2017

(09-13-2017, 12:13 AM)ichigo Wrote: Day 55

Had a rough couple of days, woke up crying badly from a dream I had. Feeling pretty anxious. My mind seems to be *****, it's tough to formulate sentences and I keep typing the wrong words or making spelling mistakes.

Motivation and desire to learn still at an all time high, and willpower with exercise/diet still very strong.

I guess I'm still at the healing/clearing stage. I just want the "rubber to hit the goddamn road" lol.

Patience.

Edit: I'm conscious of the fact I can't breathe through my nose very well, but not sure how to go about fixing it. I wake up every morning with a really dry mouth from mouth breathing in my sleep (I've always been this way, not caused by MLS)

if you have time, have a consultation with an ENT surgeon. I had one a few years back due to a similar thing, and it turned out I had a deviated nasal septum. I decided to have the surgery and while he was in there the surgeon also did a short procedure on the turbinates (bones aligning the nasal passage)

Long story short I went from perpetually blocked noses to now always open airways. Even when I get a runny nose they drain pretty fast. My quality of life has improved greatly for it. Look into it if your problem persists.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 09-14-2017

Thanks for those suggestions guys, I'll look into them.

Day 56

Weird, vivid, crazy, healing-related dreams continuing. The urge to sort out my nose is strong - could be related to the module which emphasises maximum oxygen intake for the brain.

Feeling tired and slow today, beginning to come down with something but fingers crossed my system will fight it off before it can get me good.

For my own reference - https://web.archive.org/web/20160608054520/http://www.subliminal-shop.com:80/product/develop-an-aura-of-sexual-irresistibility/

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Determined - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 12:38 AM)ichigo Wrote: Thanks for those suggestions guys, I'll look into them.

Day 56

Weird, vivid, crazy, healing-related dreams continuing. The urge to sort out my nose is strong - could be related to the module which emphasises maximum oxygen intake for the brain.

Feeling tired and slow today, beginning to come down with something but fingers crossed my system will fight it off before it can get me good.

You're welcome man. I'm in a similar boat. Just started MLS a few days ago and I grew an awareness of the "way I was breathing" whilst studying which extends to exams. Sometimes I take short, shallow breaths which would limit the amount of oxygen reaching my brain especially when needed. It's really interesting how this sub works

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - terry44 - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 12:38 AM)ichigo Wrote: Weird, vivid, crazy, healing-related dreams continuing. The urge to sort out my nose is strong - could be related to the module which emphasises maximum oxygen intake for the brain.

The brain can definitely have too much oxygen, so I hope the module encourages optimal levels rather than maximal!

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Determined - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 05:16 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 12:38 AM)ichigo Wrote: Weird, vivid, crazy, healing-related dreams continuing. The urge to sort out my nose is strong - could be related to the module which emphasises maximum oxygen intake for the brain.

The brain can definitely have too much oxygen, so I hope the module encourages optimal levels rather than maximal!

Whilst I agree with your sentient I think it's a moot point. I don't think the brain could have too much oxygen from just breathing air. If it did happen, the body would homeostatically readjust itself to bring it back to normal. In Ichigo's case his nose is occluding the amount of oxygen his brain receives so he's being pushed towards rectifying it. Scripting "maximal" would be irresponsible on Shannons part too, so I'm sure that wouldn't be the case.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 09-15-2017

Made a firm decision to stop MLS for the time being.

My reasoning being I'm still detoxing and heal/clearing with MLS. It's motivating me to learn, but I'm not seeing many enhancements left. I can keep the motivation to learn whilst swapping to MHS and heal up/optimize my entire body before I start going to a boxing gym. When I start boxing and learning, that will be the time to swap back to MLS, at which point hopefully most of the detox/physical changes would have taken place and then there won't be too much healing left before tha rubba hits tha road.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - terry44 - 09-15-2017

(09-14-2017, 07:17 AM)Determined Wrote:

Whilst I agree with your sentient I think it's a moot point. I don't think the brain could have too much oxygen from just breathing air. If it did happen, the body would homeostatically readjust itself to bring it back to normal.

Yes, and even if it led to overbreathing, that would more likely lead to excessively low CO2 levels rather than excessively high O2 levels.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Inconceivablezen - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 05:11 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 07:17 AM)Determined Wrote:

Whilst I agree with your sentient I think it's a moot point. I don't think the brain could have too much oxygen from just breathing air. If it did happen, the body would homeostatically readjust itself to bring it back to normal.

Yes, and even if it led to overbreathing, that would more likely lead to excessively low CO2 levels rather than excessively high O2 levels.

And O2 levels are lowered as well where they matter, because CO2 is necessary for optimal O2 uptake. Overbreathing is a sure way to have CO2 levels in the body drop.

So, when one overbreathes, CO2 levels in the body drop and O2 levels drop in important tissues.

Fully agree with Terry.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 09-16-2017

Of course it specifies optimal oxygen levels for the brain.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - terry44 - 09-16-2017

(09-16-2017, 12:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: Of course it specifies optimal oxygen levels for the brain.

Was pretty sure that was the case.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - heavysm - 09-16-2017

(09-15-2017, 12:59 AM)ichigo Wrote: Made a firm decision to stop MLS for the time being.

My reasoning being I'm still detoxing and heal/clearing with MLS. It's motivating me to learn, but I'm not seeing many enhancements left. I can keep the motivation to learn whilst swapping to MHS and heal up/optimize my entire body before I start going to a boxing gym. When I start boxing and learning, that will be the time to swap back to MLS, at which point hopefully most of the detox/physical changes would have taken place and then there won't be too much healing left before tha rubba hits tha road.

Damn...I had the huge urge to swap over to Universal Detox then saw instantly that it was resistance trying to be slick and stop MLS.

I just hope you made the right decision man. My gut tells me that sticking with it was the best move for me, and I can only hope you made the right move for you, because it sounds like we had similar thoughts, but I'm sticking out with MLS for at least the remainder of the year, if not far longer.