Subliminal Talk
Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G (/Thread-Knowledge-is-power-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-22-2017

Day 33

4 loops Hybrid Trickling Stream overnight

Feeling much more awake today also. Yesterday morning and also this morning, I had the feeling like I didn't really need coffee, but I had one anyway.

I haven't increased my amount of sleep from before, so it makes me wonder if maybe the tiredness I felt was due to healing/clearing making me feel shitty, which I then mistake for tiredness.

Currently, I feel like I'm smarter and more alert, but then in practise my typing and the sentences produced seem really sloppy. I'll write a sentence and then forget where I was going with it half way through.

I'm starting to really feel like opening a successful boxing gym and kitting it out with everything I want is a possibility. I can see myself driving to the gym every morning, having all my punchbags, mirrors, a ring, cool fight posters, music blasting, a big screen TV with old fights playing. Having my members turn up, chatting shit with them, watching them train and giving them pointers. When I see this image, I feel a yearning, a true excitement, and I really fucking want it.

I'm going to write out this morning a step by step process as to what I have to do to make this become a reality. It feels very strange, like not quite real. Reality bending in effect perhaps.

If I didn't have a girlfriend it would be easier, because I'd be willing to live (and sleep) in the gym for the first few years until it got off the ground.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - "Q" - 08-22-2017

(08-21-2017, 03:23 AM)ichigo Wrote: I get flushed in the cheeks when I drink, Q.
--This only applies to people who gets that "alcohol flush"--
My empirical observations (group size of one) of the side effects for a person who gets flushed when drinking any alcohol (alcohol flush) is that they get "limp" very quickly during penetrative sex. It is like a losing battle of trying to get it up, and then maintaining it whilst in.

With the absence of hard scientific data, I can only guess that perhaps other fermented food products (e.g. kimchee, soya sauce) might have the same effect for people who have the "alcohol flush", especially if you are particularly sensitive to the effects, which is what you might be

So, stick with the no-alcohol routine if you want to be hard! Check for any other food types that might contain alcohol, or is fermented. Or even, if someone is so sensitive to it, what if they get a whiff of alcohol-based perfumes / scents all day? Or work in a brewery, or around alcohol (i.e. in a bar), or use hand-sanitizer!!!

For medication, I have empirical evidence (again based on a group size of one) that a particular type of widely available medicine has the same effect as the alcohol flush issue as above. This medicine is so easily available that you can buy it from the supermarket next to the own-brand ibuprofen or paracetamol.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-22-2017

Day 34

The feeling of happiness and high energy has continued. Ever since I had this concrete idea to take steps toward being a boxing trainer, I've been happy. MLS pushed me in this direction, I had no notions of doing anything like this before MLS.

Okay so my dreams last night were fucking awesome. The first dream was a standard high school dream related to clearing and healing, but the second dream was great.

I was playing a Call of Duty style video game. I haven't played video games in about 8 years. I'm a soldier dropped into an enemy town and we have to take the town. The first time I play, I pick up a huge machine gun, run in with it recklessly and get killed pretty fast.

Second time I play, I'm more cautious, choose a rifle instead, sit back and pick my shots more patiently. Eventually I run in once I think they are cleared out, but then a second wave of them come and I get killed.

Third time I play, I go away from where I was previously to the top of a hill, get into prone position and pick them off stealthily with my rifle. I'm doing well, but then some enemy soldiers come from the other side of the hill behind me and shoot me from behind.

What was crazy about this dream was that the level of the game was extremely detailed, and completely of my own invention. It was like my brain was attempting to complete a level that my own brain had created... trippy. Never had a dream like it before.

Edit: However, it's worth mentioning I'm still struggling to communicate effectively through text and to concentrate as hard as before. This used to happen on DMSI too. I'm thinking it's when the reality bending takes place... it feels like if I was able to think straight enough, then doubts about the boxing etc. would be able to creep in. When I feel euphoric and light headed, it lets me feel anything is possible, but on the other hand if your heads in the clouds it's tough to keep your feet on the ground too. If that makes any sense lol.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-24-2017

Day 35

It's difficult to see changes right now. I mean I know I'm different from when I started the sub, but it's hard to identify exactly what those tangible changes are. On the one hand, I can feel change, but on the other, it feels like I've always been this way, which I suppose is The Naturalisers doing.

I skipped coffee this morning for the first time at work, after having the impulse to skip it for a while. I realised why: because my baseline level of focus and alertness is now at the level it used to be after I had a coffee before running MLS.

I primarily use coffee to stave off hunger pangs due to intermittent fasting, but I feel like if I could drop coffee for good and stick to white/green tea, it would be beneficial.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-25-2017

Day 36

Sticking to the no coffee today, replaced with white tea and don't feel any worse for it.

It's so strange how the sub has pushed me toward boxing. I started the sub to improve my writing, but I think my subconscious knows what my true passion is.

I've been watching boxing videos on youtube non-stop, been reading an old boxing instruction manual from 1940 and have Jack Dempsey's Championship boxing lined up next. Basically I've immersed myself in it. Writing isn't even part of my day any more.

I'm really enjoying watching Joe Louis. I've been watching him on repeat, as well as videos on Youtube that breakdown his technique, and I'm better able to understand the techniques he was using in order to generate such power. I've realised my foot positioning when I throw the right hand has been incorrect, and I need to turn my knee inward when I punch to generate more power.

I'm better understanding concepts such as the center line and weight transference. I want to get to the point where when I watch a boxing match, I can understand every single nuance of what is happening in the ring, why each fighter is choosing the movements they choose, the punches they choose, how and where they're laying traps for the other fighter... basically the learning never ends. It's chess.

It's important to focus on one thing at a time, and give that one thing 100% focus until it is mastered, and then move onto the next thing. Trying to learn too much at once means you don't learn anything to a deep level. So right now I'm strictly focusing on footwork, positioning, and the straight right hand. All the advanced techniques can come once I've fully mastered the basics.

I can't get the vision of having my own gym and teaching everything I'm learning to my own fighters out of my head. It just feels RIGHT, and even more so, it feels POSSIBLE.

Currently I'm spending my days trying to eat right, cut down in weight, get back into fighting shape and immerse myself in boxing in order to learn.

I'm looking at all these boxing techniques, not just with the viewpoint of learning the technique, but also asking myself: how could I teach this technique to somebody else?

It feels like I'm taking right action, steps down a path with clearly definable and reachable goals at each stage. I just need to take it stage by stage, keep focused, stay determined, and I'll get there.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-29-2017

Day 41

Adhering to my diet extremely strictly. Feeling very motivated in that regard. Working out much more, determined to get back into shape. Reading Dempsey's Championship Boxing, watching YouTube videos, beginning the process of trying to piece the millions of moving parts into one comprehensive whole.

As I said before, my focus has noticeably improved, and I was hoping the same would happen with my short/long term memory but I don't think it's the case unfortunately. Not yet anyway. Maybe that's still to come.

Anyway, enjoying running the sub very much. It's far less tiring to run now than initially. Only one more week to go until the half way point (I'm planning to listen for 96 days).

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-31-2017

Day 42

Argh, having a tough time of it at the moment. Applied a dab of Aquae Vitae gel (pheromone) yesterday lunch but didn't shower before bed, resulting in a night of no sleep. I'm so tired I feel dizzy.

I'm feeling like I've plateaued on MLS - it feels like it led me to discover my true passion of having my own boxing gym. I've devised the steps to make it happen. I'm feeling motivated as fuck everyday... but I'm also feeling like I could continue down these steps, now that MLS has helped me to lay them out, without having to run the sub.

I could be taking all the steps of learning about boxing without the assistance of MLS at this point. I could be doing 2 things at once, i.e. learning about boxing whilst simultaneously detoxing myself, or running Maximum Healing Speed.

I haven't felt any improvements cognitively since my earlier reports, so I'm considering the fact that at this point MLS is focusing on making learning as efficient as possible, but I feel my subconscious resources could better be spent detoxifying or healing and my conscious mind could keep the focus on my steps toward success.

Might have tonight off from the sub to think it better through.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Ars0n1sT - 08-31-2017

I've noticed a plateau of sorts as well. Early on my cognitive abilities were spooling up like a turbo but now I feel like MLS is targeting deeper healing and detox. I'm thinking we need to heal and detox for quite some time before super learning 'really' kicks in. I thought it did for me but looking back it was a day that I had a lot of insight and not much happened in that regard the days following.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 09-01-2017

Day 43

I recognised yesterdays thoughts as potential resistance and ran my MLS loops anyway. Feeling better today, I think I just felt badly because I was so tired.

Onwards!

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 09-04-2017

Day 46

Head is feeling clearer than ever, focus is at an all time high. Coffee has been permanently eliminated. Diet is perfect. Exercise regime being religiously executed.

Feeling some anxiety today for some reason. When I'm hit with obstacles throughout the day, I'm feeling more fragile and less able to deal with them. Potentially some healing/clearing currently underway.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 09-07-2017

Day 49

Just reading up on the idea of doing a 72 hour fast and came across this:

"Fasting is a time for intense cleansing at physical and mental level. The body has a natural mechanism to throw out toxins from the body during the healing process. These toxins are mostly thrown out through digestive system into the intestines. At this time, one gets a thick white coating on the tongue. The coating may remain even after scrapping the tongue. This is a sign that the toxins are being eliminated."

I've been noticing the bold happening every morning. Good signs.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 09-11-2017

Day 53

Not much new, just carrying on with the listening. Feeling a bit crappy this morning, potentially something healing/clearing.

Had the urge to buy a water filter, and now only drink filtered water. Completely cut out all sugar, junk food and caffeine. My exercise regime and nutrition are relentlessly stuck to, no thoughts of not pursuing them.

Ordered a punch bag after having the idea I could have it in my parents garden. I could have done this months and months ago, but the idea struck me whilst on MLS.

Still watching lots of boxing, still learning. Can't wait for Canelo - Golovkin this weekend.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Determined - 09-11-2017

I just started MLS 5.5 today. Instantly noticed state shift.

I was wondering if anyone had asked Shannon if we can start increasing the number of loops

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 01:27 AM)Determined Wrote: I just started MLS 5.5 today. Instantly noticed state shift.

I was wondering if anyone had asked Shannon if we can start increasing the number of loops

I haven't seen anything about increasing the loops. If you're under 18 you're supposed to run 5 loops not 4, so it would seem he chose the number 4 for over 18's for a reason.

Good luck with your run, btw. Look forward to your diet and lifestyle getting a whole lot healthier lol.