Subliminal Talk
Increase Breast Size 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Increase Breast Size 4G (/Thread-Increase-Breast-Size-4G)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Quote - 08-01-2017

Day 18

The bra cups make lines on my breasts... getting bigger!

Libido is back.

I slouch a lot more than before, there's an association somewhere that if I slouch my breasts will have more space to grow, but logically I know it isn't true.

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Quote - 08-06-2017

Day 24

I haven't had a dream that I remember since that last one. I was surprised and wondering if having vivid dreams have meaning after listening to subs?

6th Dream... Everyone was in the swimming pool and there is a thief among us. She goes underwater and spots a watch on the swimming pool floor (apparently slipped off from someone's wrist). And I went investigating without letting the thief know about it.

I've been feeling slammed the past few days, dead-tired-out.

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Quote - 08-14-2017

Moving on to Stage 2! I'm enjoying the results so far. Looking forward to a full B cup Wink

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Quote - 08-20-2017

I am standing straighter and sitting taller. Because of my better posture, I generally feel better about myself.

I had a dream last night but I do not recall most of it when I woke. I don't even remember what it was about now.

Stage 2 Day 6

I think my breasts are growing slowly, I do not feel the size difference like I did when I first started the sub. For exaggeration purposes, 1mm growth may be a 100% growth initially, but after growing 10mm, a 1mm growth now is 10% growth (less noticeable).

Recently I feel like I should be contented with my breast size, but looking at them, still think that they should be bigger. Will such emotions/thoughts affect my eventual breast size? Is there anything I can do to improve my feelings and thoughts toward larger breasts?

I also have a thought that, what if my extended family notices, she didn't have a cleavage before and now she has a cleavage... did she do something with them?? OMG I have so many insecurities with such matters.

I feel like I'm in a dilemma these days (feeling guilty about greed?). But I still want my full B cup.

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Ars0n1sT - 08-20-2017

The subliminal is slowly changing your self image about your breasts. Some woman who get breast reduction surgery often find their boobs grow back to what they used to be after so many years. This is because, in the mind, their boobs are meant to be a certain size. The mind acts accordingly and makes it so.

The subliminal is recreating your self image of your breasts such that you believe you naturally should have big breasts and your mind will make it happen. In fact it is a good idea to daily visualize how big you want your breasts to be. I would say at minimum, first thing when you wake up, when you take a shower, and when you go to bed. "My breasts are growing to the size they are meant to be." "Every day my breasts are growing larger and larger to my ideal size." While recognizing that this takes time and you are excited to get the end result and that it is worth the wait.

What if your family notices? "OMG I know!! Its the craziest thing, they just keep growing! I have no idea why but I love it!!" Omg Quote are you pregnant? "OH GOSH i HOPE NOT! hahaha" and laugh it off. Under no circumstances should you let the beliefs of others and your family create your reality. You should decide for yourself because its what you want, and if people dont accept that then they can jump off a cliff because you are you and not the version of you that other people perceive.

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Shannon - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017, 08:23 PM)Arsenic Wrote: The subliminal is slowly changing your self image about your breasts. Some woman who get breast reduction surgery often find their boobs grow back to what they used to be after so many years. This is because, in the mind, their boobs are meant to be a certain size. The mind acts accordingly and makes it so.

The subliminal is recreating your self image of your breasts such that you believe you naturally should have big breasts and your mind will make it happen. In fact it is a good idea to daily visualize how big you want your breasts to be. I would say at minimum, first thing when you wake up, when you take a shower, and when you go to bed. "My breasts are growing to the size they are meant to be." "Every day my breasts are growing larger and larger to my ideal size." While recognizing that this takes time and you are excited to get the end result and that it is worth the wait.

What if your family notices? "OMG I know!! Its the craziest thing, they just keep growing! I have no idea why but I love it!!" Omg Quote are you pregnant? "OH GOSH i HOPE NOT! hahaha" and laugh it off. Under no circumstances should you let the beliefs of others and your family create your reality. You should decide for yourself because its what you want, and if people dont accept that then they can jump off a cliff because you are you and not the version of you that other people perceive.

With reference to the part in bold, this is not good advice. While she is using the program, she should rely on the program, and not attempt to interfere with it doing what it is trying to do. At best, she will not know which did what. At worst, she can disrupt the program's execution. For example, what if her subconscious believes her breasts are "meant to be" an A cup? What if it believes her "ideal cup size" is smaller than what she currently has?

Never attempt to "help" the program. It is designed to do the job. The only thing you are likely to do by "helping" it is screw something up.

Quote:Recently I feel like I should be contented with my breast size, but looking at them, still think that they should be bigger. Will such emotions/thoughts affect my eventual breast size? Is there anything I can do to improve my feelings and thoughts toward larger breasts?

Those ideas/emotions will not affect the program's execution. Realize that for the time being, they are still growing, and that means they are not at their maximum size yet. If you are not yet fully happy with them, then simply be at peace and keep listening!

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Quote - 08-21-2017

Thank you Arsenic for writing.
AND Thank you Shannon for clarifying!

I appreciate both your posts, because I did think of visualizing bigger breasts, but it didn't last. I think it took me 3 nights, and I forgot about it totally.

So... Shannon, I should just listen to the subs until I reach my ideal size, and carry on life without consciously thinking of my breasts - this is the right thing to do, right?

Sidenote

Libido is... let's just say I can't keep my hands off my husband.

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Shannon - 08-21-2017

Just live your life and run the program.

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Quote - 08-21-2017

(08-21-2017, 06:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just live your life and run the program.

ok! Cool

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - mimi - 09-24-2017

Quote, sometimes we just need to get out of our own way. If we think about it too much I feel it could interfere. Fluidity is key. Discipline, fluidity, trusting is what has given me desirable results across the board. Supporting your journey, you can do it. <3

RE: Increase Breast Size 4G - Quote - 12-08-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:19 AM)mimi Wrote: Quote, sometimes we just need to get out of our own way. If we think about it too much I feel it could interfere. Fluidity is key. Discipline, fluidity, trusting is what has given me desirable results across the board. Supporting your journey, you can do it. <3

Yes that definitely has truth in it! I'm just letting the subs do the work, and I do my stuff Coffee Yeye