Subliminal Talk
lano adventures with DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano adventures with DMSI (/Thread-lano-adventures-with-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-08-2019

no one except you did talk about being worried about size when trying to sleep with more women.

All I did point out is the various sources indicating that women have an above average preference.

It is weird how the claim about some penis size preference triggers those defensive interpretations...

It is as if I was saying that I prefer big breast women (a lot of men do) and all of the sudden all the small tits women would come out and try to convince me that they too are very good in the sack... (it could be true but that wasn't the point)

Another way to see how futile this argument is, it is to look at the other preference women have. They prefer men to be taller than them.

When I was younger, I started to hit on taller women just to prove that I could make women like me despite me been shorter than their preference.

I did succeed in having sex with a much taller woman than me. You know what? I did not like it that much neither and I have found out that I too did prefer when the woman was shorter than me...

Preferences: You can fight them or accept them and get what you want. the only things that you cannot do is deny that they exist or argue that they are wrong. They are there. that is all.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-11-2019

Something that I have noticed lately... and this is something that I was doing when I was using the B version circa 3.2. (the phenomenom was less pronounced during A mode listening)

It is that I am reading and looking a lot of video about seduction and sexuality. It feels like an uncontrolled obsession.

idk exactly why I'm doing it. It seems like it is some sort of subconscious need to immerse myself into a sexual mindset...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-12-2019

Today at my gym class, it was a total female attention fest...

The workout today was what is called a cluster workout. That is, you do some set and then take a very long well deserved break. Something like a 2 minutes break.

During the breaks, I did notice that 1-2 girls were looking at me during the breaks. Notably, a young totally stunning black girl, she did sit down on the floor and did open her legs exactly in my direction so that I could see her bumpy crotch...

at the end of the workout, she came to say me goodbye. She never spoke to me before today...

On my way out, I did bump into my lesbian friend. I did chat a bit with her. She did introduced me her new gf.

Then at the gym entrance, I did bump again on the hot black girl. idk, if she has done it on purpose but she did bent down right in front of me and the only thing that I could see was her nice round ass...

That was enough, she did deserve me to ask for her name to which she happilly complied to... I did flirt a bit with her...

I think that I'll take her application seriously and turn her out to join my stable... To be followed...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - Shadow2200 - 03-12-2019

The celebrity effect is nice.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-25-2019

03-14-19:

There is a woman that has been nice with me the last few times that I have met her at the crossfit gym in the last 2-3 weeks. She is not the hottest woman out there... but enough hot for me to imagine her naked and having sex with her. Today, she did volunteer a lot of information about her personal life kinda hinting that she could be available and interested in some casual sex affair. On our way out, we did leave 'accidentally' at the same time. We did continue know each other in the parking... I left my business card offering to go take a coffee or a drink to continue this chat.

I guess it is not in the bag yet but I have a good feeling... In retrospect, it is like she has choosen me... let herself available to me and all I have to do is lead and move things forward...

I went in a bar like I use to do on Thursday once every 2 weeks. I did experiment with my flirting a bit... I wanted to play with Mode One aka direct approach. First attempt didn't work so well.

I said: I want to meet you real quick. My name is XYZ. What is your?
She gave me a name and did laugh at the same time... I could even not be sure if she gave a real name or only gave me some BS answer...
Next, I said: I have an intuition about you... (My intuition was that she was a curious person)...
but the gimmick is... This is said for the purpose of creating curiosity which didn't happen...
She just kept talking with the other person...
So I just said: I think that my intuition is wrong. good bye and I left.

Another woman was absolutly hot and sexy... I went see her and told her that she did remind me someone...
She said thx but I don't what to say to that..
I said: well, you could ask me who you remind me?
She did
and I said Megan Fox. Yes. She was that hot... She was really flattered and did small talk a little bit... I was not really hitting on her... When I saw her.. She did really made me think about Megan Fox. I just wanted make her feel good and not want anything else in exchange. Free compliment only.

Next at the bar, I met a friend and he did introduce me a woman that he has just met... He is polyamorous and mostly only for casual relations only and he is upfront about this right of the bat when he meet a new woman. So what I did didn't spoil anything... It was his woman for tonight and I didn't want to make a move on her girl but I did propose her something to her when I left them. I said goodbye to my friend and told this to the girl. This is totally Mode One style. ARC would be proud of me if he would have seen me: that would be cool to meet to exchange orgasms together sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. Does that sound like a good idea?
Her:Yes

right there, I was already surprise to see that it worked so well... Then I dropped the ball and stop leading by asking: How do we do to set that up?

To which she replied: You know what, lets wait in 2 weeks when we meet again here...

I then suggested that if she wanted to find me on FB, she could search for me on FB...
but in retrospect, that was weak... She did flip the frame by getting back the control... You never know but, nah... I won't hear back from that girl...

Just if I added that I really like woman that do some effort to reach me... That could been some challenge... right there...

A much better way would have been to say:

Great. Which day is good for you?

no problem. is your phone # starts with XYZ (my local area code)?

03-16-19 up to 03-22-19:

guess what did happen 2 days later? I got an invitation to connect with her on FB. She did confess that my boldness did destabilize her at first as she has never been asked such a thing but she kept thinking about it, the more she was doing it, the more the idea was arousing.

From there, it was trivial. I just had to keep pumping her desire with naughty messages. She took the submissive role. It went as far as asking me if I did prefer a shaved or trimmed pussy. I did told her what to wear for our date. We met at a bar and tension was explosive. We stayed no more than 30 minutes at the bar before jumping in my car to go in a more intimate place. Inside the car, I commanded her to drop her panties and start masturbating for me without orgasming. She said: I cannot drop my panties because I didn't put any but I'll do what you ask me... (It is so good to be an alpha male running DMSI)

I'll stop describing the event to stay relevant but suffice to say, that back in the bed, I gave her over 20 full body spasming orgasms in about 2 hours (I'm surprised myself. I have never been with such an orgasmic woman before...) and she is on the verge of being fully addicted to me...

I am currently in the break between cycle #4 and #5. I originally planned to use DMSI 3 months. I started 2 months ago so I must still have about 3 more cycles to do I guess. When I asked advice about going straight to SM3 or do a small DMSI period for trying out FRM, Shannon hinted that possibly during my DMSI usage, there could be a new DMSI release... Things haven't gone as planned it seems as I am not seeing very likely to see another DMSI release in the next month... (or else I would think the hype would start building around the event...)

Yesterday, FWB dropped a bomb.
Since our hook up last Thursday, she has kept messaging daily to tell how much she did like the encounter and she is thinking about it very often and she gets very wet each time.

We were texting each other some naughty messages... I was pumping her buying temperature and at a high point,

I asked: When are you available this week for continuing what we started last week?
Her: I am free wednesday through Sunday. How about you?
Me: I would be available Wednesday during the day or Thursday.

Her: Wednesday, I took a day off from the job but I have various appointments so I can't. For Thursday, I did receive an invitation from a male acquaintance to hook up with him. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do with the invitation so maybe we can see each other on Thursday or maybe not.
Me: I understand. Well, I'll let you decide what you want to do most on Thursday and let me know when you made up your mind.

Later that night, she texted me because she wanted to exchange naughty messages. I did ignore her.

Honestly, that was unexpected from a girl who, based on her feedback, I was in the sex god level in her mind. I consider telling me that she is hesitating to get her sexual satisfaction from me or another guy a bad behavior and I cannot reward her with my attention in those circumstances. That is not the position that I want to hold in her mind.

There are many thoughts that are flying into my head about what is happening.

1. She is playing mind games with me to shit test me. Try to instill jealousy... Try to suscitate a reaction from me. See if I'm going to supplicate and beg her. It doesn't make any sense that she told me WHY she might not be available. Just saying that she doesn't yet know if she is available that night would have suffice. I am not expecting exclusivity from a casual partner but if I was in a situation like that with 2 girls that I wanted to do both of them but I had a schedule conflict. I would avoid to tell the girl I cancel why unless I want to play with her. OTOH, I did hook up very directly with her. Hence maybe she is reciprocating with no BS

If it is a silly mind game... I can be on top of that. Be unreactive and simply ignore her until she tell me that I miss her and want to spend the evening with me. I will find her attempt cute...

2. If she is 100% honest about her dilema, my ego and self-esteem have a hard time accepting that. It is basically telling, well, I like you but you're kinda a backup plan and you are my #2 choice when it comes to sexual fun. My guts tells me to not accept that, respect myself and next her for that.

I'm currently reading Iceberg Slim Pimp book. If I'm not fully closing the option of letting her come back to me another time, next time she pings me, she will need to put a lot more on the table than just her ass... I think that I have been too cool with her.

So my plan, is wait her to reply back and let me know what she has decided. I will qualify or disqualify her based on if she is able to take good decisions. If she decide to hook up with me and that I did put zero pressure on her by ignoring her, I think this will be good as it will leverage the commitment and consistency principle. She choose me over the other guy. Now she need to justify the decision.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-26-2019

So I guess that DMSI goal haven't been reach at its full potential given the situation.
If I was sexually irresistible to her, there would be no hesitation...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-27-2019

Ok DMSI starts to work almost too well...

My FWB did finally made up her mind and invited me at her place Thursday evening. She was confused about what to do for the last 2 days... When we chatted this morning, she was in a very different mood...

I would say a very naughty mood. Whereas she was sensual and emotional. Since I know her, all I can say is she is a bit unpredictable... I'm starting to wonder if I really like that. We will see how it goes.

Yesterday, I got a match on a dating app. The girl opened me with a very nice compliment. She had a lot of conversation. It was interesting chatting with her but also almost annoying as I was in the middle of doing stuff on my computer... At some point, she did ask me what I was looking for here. I used my 'exchange orgasms' line. She said that it was very direct but she did like that. She started sending me naughty pics of her and told me that she was basically looking for a NSA type of thing. The funny thing is based on her profile, I couldn't have guessed that she was a horny girl looking for casual sex... I feel that I am currently undoing old belief about women. With my IDGAF attitude + using Mode 1 communication, it seems like a new world of opportunities is opening itself to me.

So what I did since my Thursday hookup date was uncertain... I told her that I could MAYBE see her Thursday evening. I had some other uncomfirmed plans and I would confirm the day after to her. Some sort of double booking to protect against potential flaking... I guess that I'll need to rechedule her. She seems very nice, fun and naughty girl. I'm looking forward seeing her.

Next yesterday at the gym. I did bump into my lesbian friend. It has been a long time that haven't done anything together. So she was off the job today, so I did propose her that we go together at the 8AM class together and then go to my place to have a coffee and relax a bit in the spa. She did ask me if she could bring her gf. Her new gf. I have seen her once. She is cute. I said why not.... The idea of ending up in a spa with 2 lesbian girls and perhaps (explore their bisexuality potential) was something that I did found interesting.

I went to the 8AM class. My friend didnt show up. She texted me later in the morning to apologize for not having being able to wake up and go to the gym as agreed. I told her. np. We'll do it another time. But during the class I met a new girl. And after the class, she was about to go back home by public transportation. I did ask her where she lives and she is not very far away from my place so I did offer to drive her at her place.

I did flirt a bit with her. We did exchange contact info and have agreed to sync our gym visit and drive her back at her place after the gym... I feel that this too could lead to something down the road...

So yeah female abundance starts to come in and all of this is happening while during my break. I'm restarting cycle 5 tonight.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-30-2019

You know, 3.3.1 seems to be working very well for me. DMSI and also my own self-development. Mode One is my new modus operandi. I got a second success with it... You know, it doesn't take much for me to be overwhelmed with female companionship.

I got my first FWB that I have seen her Thurday evening. I was supposed to meet dating app Girl #2 on Friday evening. And there is a girl working out at the gym in the morning that I could possibly have fun with her after working out.

Friday morning (after a very steamy and very satisfying evening with my FWB), I was saying to myself. This has to stop... I already have too much girls... I don't know what I would do if more were keeping coming at me... My modest needs are fully met. I could move on to other programs/goals...

Lets see how it goes next week... It could be just a spike but if this becomes the normal inflow of women... oh boy... I now have a too many women problem...

The funny thing is that during the afternoon, I did check with the girl that I was supposed to meet later that day if the plan was still good for her. She did cancel saying that her kid started to have a stomach flu but she was still very interested to meet if I was still interested in doing it sometime next week. I believe her to be sincere and providing an honest excuse but I could care less which I think is a good place to be when girls are flaking. Girls feel that YDGAF one way or the other and this make you more mysterious to them. With my modest DMSI successes, my plate is already full and any more is just extra.

Another curious question for which, I'll never have any answer is: Did my thougths about my desires and current situation in the morning did affect my reality making my hook up not happening at the end... Something along the line of the your wishes becomes reality unconsciously...

So as far as I'm concerned, I don't need a new DMSI version... Thinking a more powerful version is almost scary ;-)

You know honestly, I think that I have nailed the attraction part. Something that I would like to develop more is my dominance in bed (aka my alphaness). I feel like I could improve in that area. Think Rocco Siffredi or James Deen.... Sex freak and submissive women (my type) are crazy for these type of animalistic men... I think that SM3 might help in that area...

Something that I'll work on soon with my current subliminal programming plan.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 04-02-2019

you know what they say? easy come, easy go...

I did chat a bit with my new FWB. She said no hook up this week maybe next week if our schedule allows.. I suspect that she may have her period this week...

DTF dating chick hasn't texted back... I sent her by text an april's fool prank as a way to restart communication in a non-needy way but she didn't bite yet... Maybe I sent too late yesterday and she is very busy during the day... Unless I hear back from her later today... I'm going to conclude that she did move on to something else...

So that makes me think my last week overwhelmed feeling was a bit exaggerated and unless some new fortunate encounter happen during the week, I may end up having no hook up at all this week...

I guess that I need to overshoot a little bit the amount of girls that I'm interacting with (and not worry about it) to have the perfect weekly amount encounters/dates/hook up that I want to have to consider for the inevitable occasional flakes.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 04-02-2019

Hey, I just tested Mode One author (ARC) Wholesome Pretender (WP) theory. My DTF dating app girl who cancelled our date last Friday she did replied back and said something along the lines that a man which she has frequented for some time came over during the week-end to take care of her and her kids. He then asked her if she wanted their relation to become serious to which she did agree. So, when she is single, she is shamelessly collecting lovers but when she is engaged, she is faithful. She is sure that her and I would have been plenty of fun but unfortunately the timing is bad.

When I saw that, I said to myself. Hey, this is exactly what a WP would say. Present a good girl front but in private still be the kinky, naughty sex freak girl... So I tested out my intuition by basically disregard what she just told me by describing what a WP would be doing. I said something like:

I am happy for you that you found someone to take care of you. This isn't a role that I could have taken. You are right that it would have been very fun you and me. Even much more than you are able to imagine. Something like you have never experience so good sexually before... Maybe it is a secret and I'm not judging... and I am not saying it is with me that it will happen... all I know is the even in couple... You imagine how good it would be to feel me inside you... how hard this would make you cum... and the more you think about it... your little pussy is getting wetter... in couple or not... this is a desire that is strongly burning deep inside you... the more you are going to try to resist to this idea... the more intense your arousal and desire will be... when you are going to be ready to admit it and explore how you can get a relief from this very powerful sexual pulsion that you are feeling with me, right now, as you read this, let me know...

To my great disbelief, she did positively reply back to that message... She said that she will let me know and that she likes very much naughty boys like me...

I like my new eye opening to the real female sexual reality... She needs a provider... She also crave a very sexual man to satisfy her pleasure needs too to which the provider cannot fulfill. As a WP, she is very careful to display the good girl in public but is also very happy to meet a man that truly understand what she is...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 04-03-2019

I'm starting my 3 days break between cycle 5 and 6.

It is funny, I feel like those breaks and cycles are like a latin dance where you do 3 steps forward followed by 1 step back.

At each cycle, it seems the program effect is getting bigger.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 04-05-2019

The break is over. I will be starting cycle #6 tonight when I go to bed.

One thing that I have realized today while I was at the gym this afternoon. My sexual preferences are changing.

There was 2 girls in the class. One had a perfect ass and body and the other one had more curves. A bigger butt and less baby face than the first one. but at some point, girl #2, she did say something to me while looking at me in the eyes... I felt something... I kinda felt like she was more sexual than the cuter one... wilder... bigger libido... and despite being less perfect than the first girl... I kinda saw this girl as more interesting... more exciting... more arousing... I kept bantering with her... We 'accidentaly' bumped into each other and I felt the soft skin of her arm against mine...

I did talk a bit more with her to find out that she is a stewardess... I'm deducing from that, that she is adventurous... so this made her even more interesting to me...

No idea if it is me who is changing or if DMSI has something to do with that change but it seems like I'm now more attracted to the fun potential of a woman more than just her physical appearance... To me, this is an improvement in my beliefs...that could present more and better fun opportunities with the opposite gender members...