Subliminal Talk
lano adventures with DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano adventures with DMSI (/Thread-lano-adventures-with-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 02-27-2019

Today, I have stumbled into a new female educator at my daughter kindergarden. In fact, she is replacing only for today but may come back eventually. So I saw her this morning when dropping my kid. And when I came back at the end of the day. She was on her way out EXACTLY when I did arrive. This is a fabulous coincidence. That is smelling something like DMSI reality bending.

We did engage in some casual talking for a good 5 minutes. Rapport was natural. Attraction was mutual. This did remind me the excitement of interacting with a woman when mutual attraction is felt on both side when I was a teenager and everything was easy. So far, I got this type of interaction 2 times in 2 days in a row.

I got a good time at the gym too. I did feel sexual tension with 2 girls there too...

I feel that the sexual abundance dam is about to break soon...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - Shadow2200 - 02-28-2019

(02-27-2019, 06:59 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Today, I have stumbled into a new female educator at my daughter kindergarden. In fact, she is replacing only for today but may come back eventually. So I saw her this morning when dropping my kid. And when I came back at the end of the day. She was on her way out EXACTLY when I did arrive. This is a fabulous coincidence. That is smelling something like DMSI reality bending.

We did engage in some casual talking for a good 5 minutes. Rapport was natural. Attraction was mutual. This did remind me the excitement of interacting with a woman when mutual attraction is felt on both side when I was a teenager and everything was easy. So far, I got this type of interaction 2 times in 2 days in a row.

I got a good time at the gym too. I did feel sexual tension with 2 girls there too...

I feel that the sexual abundance dam is about to break soon...

The calm before the storm

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 02-28-2019

I seem to be very popular among the female educators at my daughter's kindergarden. I did see a cute and sexy educator with big tits that is going to work somewhere else for the next month. She did hug me big time because we aren't going to see each other for some time.

That is some good female affection demonstration... I bet that if I did propose to keep contact, she would have accepted. I didn't.... but I'm taking good note of my mistake to do differently next time the same opportunity happens.

Like in DYD book says:
The best IOI is when she is friendly
If she is friendly: KEEP GOING AND CONTINUE TO THE NEXT STEP ALWAYS

I am going out tonight... I might be good DMSI stories to share on my way back later tonight or tomorrow morning...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 02-28-2019

I am back from my evening at the bar. It was very quiet tonight. Not much interesting women EXCEPT the coat check girl...

I could see sparks or stars in her eyes when it was my turn. Very friendly, very smiling. You could see the difference in her behavior between how she did behave when serving the guys before me and when it was my turn. She was attracted to me...

I have been treated like a celebrity... I should have asked her out... but I didn't...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-01-2019

I did just pass the Myers-Briggs Test and I am a ENTP-A!

Since the S and F part of me isn't my most developped parts, that may explain why connecting with women have been a challenge in the past...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-02-2019

I woke up horny this morning... Sometime this is all it takes to have sex... I had sex 2 times today!

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-03-2019

I am starting to feel sick... Like if I am in the build up phase of a horrible flu to come...

I am at the last day of DMSI cycle 2. Tomorrow, I'll start my 3 days break. The main reason why I changed my plan to use DMSI instead of jumping in SM3 was to see if FRM would clean out some fear out of me concerning sexuality that would stop me from achieving DMSI or SM3 goals. After 2 cycles, I am not sure if FRM did something. Others got agitated dreams or felt down emotionally. Either FRM did not find or erase fears in me or the ride is pretty smooth... This starts to make me doubt that going with DMSI instead of SM3 was the right decision... I'll have more to say about this below.

I ended reading Alan Roger Currie book The Beta revolution. I think that the author paint an accurate but depressing portrait of the current dating scene.

I made few observations during this reading.

First, the author note that according to his observations and surveys with men and women, total alpha men usually have above average penis size. And total beta men usually have below average penis size.

Call it confirmation bias but it goes in line with my own beliefs on the topic. This is certainly not the only factor and you could have huge penis beta guys and small penis alphas but it appears to have at least an influence on the self-image and your perceived sex value from others.

Everytime this idea has been suggested, some have quickly dismissed it and say that it has having nothing to do with a man alphaness.

ARC then provides 4 categories of men:

Total Alpha Men: Only in for promiscuous sex and women are in line to jump in his arms. Has nothing to do to have sex with several women. He is the chosen. He doesn't choose to be a womanizer.
Alpha men with some beta traits
Beta men with some alpha traits
Total Beta men

If I make an honest assessment of where I am, I would say that I am alpha with some beta traits. The beta traits being more or less pronounced depending on periods and circumstances of my life.

Considering that the goal that I want to achieve is to become a total alpha man, I still wonder if the best path is the sexual extension (SM3) of the AM6 program or DMSI... or if both have the potential to lead me there (ie: all roads lead to Rome...)

in any case, I continue into my 3 months DMSI commitment in case that my questionning is some sort of resistance with an open mind to what could happen but I'm still looking forward to see what SM3 will teach me and change in me...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - SargeMaximus - 03-03-2019

It’s interesting you came to the same conclusion about size as I did. Definitely not a popular topic but I have noticed all the guys getting girls saying “bro, your size don’t matter” yet they themselves have above average size.

I’m actually looking into getting mine enhanced surgically.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-06-2019

My health hasn't improved much since last entry. I'm still combating a nasty cold. Not painful but it is draining a lot of my energy and I need much more sleep.

I did noticed that there was much less DMSI users journaling here lately... This makes this forum less enjoyable to me as I'm not reading the anecdotes that I can relate to from other people doing the same programming than me.

I was completing my second reading of DYD from AM6 suggested reading. This time my notes were better written. I guess that first time that I did read it, I have done so very fast.

Yeah, this is definitely a book from a different age. Most of it is still valid but imho, it suggest an approach way too much gently than is required in 2019...

Beside that, I did stumble into reading a book suggested by DYD. It is How to be the Jerk Women Love from F.J. Shark. This appears to be an out of print book but I have been lucky enough to find a bootleg copy free on the internet.

As opposed to what the title suggest, there is nothing misogynist in it. It simply suggest to put yourself first. Make receiving your attention a challenge and basically it goes in length about how you can leverage the commitment and consistency influence principle to your advantage.

The book give the example of asking your girlfriend to buy nice lingerie for you. The author says, if you don't ask, she won't do it. and I'm guilty to be too easy to please. I honestly don't care that much about lingerie but if it is not for you, you have to ask it for her because she wants to please you. and the more she does for you, the more she will value the relationship.

I bought pretty much of the advice contained in the book. I suspect the author to be a bit young because he kept refering to his experiences in high school but despite that detail, it was a good read.

I did read the whole thing in one shot. From cover to cover. I did read and then just forget about what I have just read.

The day after, I did surprise myself to start asking for small favors to my gf to which she gladly replied. What please me the most of all this is that the books that I read influence my behavior. I don't even need to think about it. It just happen by itself. I guess that this is a good indication that I am highly suggestible...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - SargeMaximus - 03-06-2019

That is the best book I’ve found for pua and improving with women.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-08-2019

I'm going to start DMSI cycle #3 when I go to bed tonight.

I attended a crossfit class for the first time in a week. This officially marks the end of my cold.

I went to a different time than I used to go. It is different. If you want to see new girls at the gym. All you have to do is to come at the gym at a different time than usual...

I did noticed 3 girls that got my attention sexually. When I did look at them, I was seeing them sexually. I cannot explain it but not so long ago, I wasn't seeing women in such a sexual way... It is almost like as if I did shift in an alternate dimension/reality... Being around these attractive sexual beings is turning me on...

It is subtle and probably noone notice unless they are in the same sexual reality in which I have shifted... Sometimes, I notice that hot girls accompagnied with their bf, the bf will feel the need to demonstrate affection publicly to their gf... I love thinking that I am the cause... they do it because deep down, they feel insecure with me around...

Anyway, I disgress... all that is happening in my mind. It is the way I perceive my reality.
In terms of IOIs, maybe those hot girls were finding ways to always stumble into my field of vision... might be me but I could have notice that they were looking me up too more often than usual... perhaps because they were attracted to me. Could be an IOI but I cannot tell more unless I ask them...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - FluffyBunny - 03-08-2019

(03-03-2019, 09:47 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: It’s interesting you came to the same conclusion about size as I did. Definitely not a popular topic but I have noticed all the guys getting girls saying “bro, your size don’t matter” yet they themselves have above average size.

I’m actually looking into getting mine enhanced surgically.

size doesnt matter much. im average size. its all about the attitude.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-08-2019

You can be a satisfying lover with average size but women have their preference above average.
This has been proven scientifically:
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079

I'm also currently in touch with ARC to know more about his own sources on where what he says come from...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - FluffyBunny - 03-08-2019

(03-08-2019, 09:52 PM)lano1106 Wrote: You can be a satisfying lover with average size but women have their preference above average.
This has been proven scientifically:
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079

I'm also currently in touch with ARC to know more about his own sources on where what he says come from...

I have scientifically slept with women up to triple-digits, personally penetrating my penis into all of them and personally have feedback. unless u are like really below average... it's about your attitude. so if you are around average the last thing you need to worry about is your penis size when you're trying to sleep with more women. 

The fewer things you worry about with women, magically the more you sleep with. vola Big Grin