Subliminal Talk
lano adventures with DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano adventures with DMSI (/Thread-lano-adventures-with-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-28-2018

Ok, something totally amazing just did happen this morning...

I had a sex date planned with a nympho girl that I met on Tinder. The plan was to meet take a coffee at a McDonald's and if we like each other, we would move at a hotel room 1 block away from the meeting place to indulge ourselves into sexual pleasure for the rest of the morning.

I did arrive at the restaurant exactly at the agreed time and as I step in, I get my phone out of my pocket... I see that some bullshit system update has been pushed and installed on my phone and 1 minutes after, my phone is bricked.

I'm kinda annoyed by what just did happen but oh well this is not my priority. So I walk around the restaurant 2-3 times. I cannot find my date. I go outside at the parking I walk around to see if I could see her.

Now I'm realizing that I didn't care to specify exactly WHERE we meet. I had inside the restaurant in my mind but I haven't been explicit about it. I definitely could not plan for a cell phone failure exactly when I reach the meeting.

So here I am. I cannot find my date. I cannot reach her to ask her she is. 10 minutes after the meeting time, I see her leaving the parking lot inside her car. She doesn't see me and she leaves.

So I cannot understand the meaning of what just did happen. Because this is so much improbable that my cell phone receive a system update breaking my phone EXACTLY as I arrive to a sex date meeting.

It could have happened yesterday or this afternoon. It did happen up to the minute exactly when I did arrive to that date...

This is not me resisting executing the script since this is something totally outside my control...

Timing is so perfect that I'm taking it as a sign from the universe that meeting that girl was not a good idea for me. The universe has other plans for me...

I have no other idea how else I can interpret this BS... (Maybe it is the FBI or some other government agency did that to protect me....)

I'm joking here... this is a very weird experience....

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - Jake2015 - 03-28-2018

(03-28-2018, 06:15 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Ok, something totally amazing just did happen this morning...

I had a sex date planned with a nympho girl that I met on Tinder. The plan was to meet take a coffee at a McDonald's and if we like each other, we would move at a hotel room 1 block away from the meeting place to indulge ourselves into sexual pleasure for the rest of the morning.

I did arrive at the restaurant exactly at the agreed time and as I step in, I get my phone out of my pocket... I see that some ***** system update has been pushed and installed on my phone and 1 minutes after, my phone is bricked.

I'm kinda annoyed by what just did happen but oh well this is not my priority. So I walk around the restaurant 2-3 times. I cannot find my date. I go outside at the parking I walk around to see if I could see her.

Now I'm realizing that I didn't care to specify exactly WHERE we meet. I had inside the restaurant in my mind but I haven't been explicit about it. I definitely could not plan for a cell phone failure exactly when I reach the meeting.

So here I am. I cannot find my date. I cannot reach her to ask her she is. 10 minutes after the meeting time, I see her leaving the parking lot inside her car. She doesn't see me and she leaves.

So I cannot understand the meaning of what just did happen. Because this is so much improbable that my cell phone receive a system update breaking my phone EXACTLY as I arrive to a sex date meeting.

It could have happened yesterday or this afternoon. It did happen up to the minute exactly when I did arrive to that date...

This is not me resisting executing the script since this is something totally outside my control...

Timing is so perfect that I'm taking it as a sign from the universe that meeting that girl was not a good idea for me. The universe has other plans for me...

I have no other idea how else I can interpret this BS... (Maybe it is the FBI or some other government agency did that to protect me....)

I'm joking here... this is a very weird experience....

Thats a real Bummer man! I was reading that waiting for the sex to start, I even got popcorn ready haha

Anyway I think most here will say that there are 2 possibilities...

1) Its reality bending, so why the frak did it bend that way? Maybe to protect you from STD or some other unforeseen variable.

2) Its just bad luck cos updates happen when you dont expect because they are never planned.

Let us know if you managed to get in touch with her and sort it out, otherwise send her my way and ill take her for some Burger King lol

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-28-2018

I believe reality bending did something to protect me from some unknown shit...

I spoke with the girl when I did reach back my place and my computer. She said something like she did come to the meeting because she committed to it despite not feeling well (good girl!). She thinks that she is starting to have the flu or something... So she was fine with us not being able to find each other...

Everything is possible... It could be a very bad luck. but I think that I have a cell phone for the last 20 years or something and it did NEVER ever happen before that my phone gets bricked by a system update...

What did happen must mean something more... A once in 20 years event is perfectly synced with my sex date... Something or someone is watching on me.... I truly believe it...

Update: I was about to go to the mobile shop to get technical support but before doing that, I attempted to turn on my phone and this time, instead of the error message that I was getting, it did reboot normally.... What is happening? Am getting crazy?? The phone did unbrick itself alone....

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - Zane - 03-28-2018

Yeah, alot of stuff like that had happened and in the end i figured out that it happened for a reason..

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-29-2018

weird realisation.

Sometimes you think it is on.. and in fact it is not.
Sometimes you think that you screw up... and in fact the girl is still into you...

Screwed sex date girl texted me back today... (I guess this is good sign of interest)

Another woman that I went to lunch Monday with her where I thought she did enjoy my company and with who I even did make out with before leaving... I haven't heard back from her since then. I did even text her this afternoon today to ask her how she was... no answer...

iow, you just have zero control on how the girls feel torward you. The best you can do is to assume that they are attracted to you and let go all your expectations. Some women will want you. Some won't

I went out tonight... This is my new rule. I need to force myself to go out at least once per week. I think that this is very good rule to improve my life. Seeing people feels good.

I did 2 places. The first place was great. An excellent women/men ration. It felt like it was 50/50 but maybe there was slightly more men. But it didn't feel like it. I was seeing plenty of sexual women. Plenty of opportunities for adventure partners. I was very flirty with staff and with women around me. I felt like I was emanating confidence... I felt sexual and I felt that women was feeling it too.

No idea why I left. I guess that I could have stayed but I had a sudden urge to switch place. On my way out... I noticed at least 3 women turning their head to look at me.

In the second place, I went to the bar... I think that at that point I didn't want to meet women anymore because I did bad decisions. Lets draw a small diagram about the what was at the bar

W = Woman
M = Man
E = Empty

M W W E M M E E M M

Plenty of reasons went in my head to not sit beside the 2 women (too young, they are here to talk together, it will be obvious that I want to flirt with them, etc...)

So I took one of the 2 empty seats instead. I did ordered a drink... I tried to just relax... and listen to the music... but I ended up looking my phone...

Maybe 15 minutes after I did arrive. I was absorbed about what I was reading on my phone when a cute young girl interrupted me and did ask me if she could take the empty seat beside me.

I said sure ;-)

but I have no idea why... She saw the empty seat beside the 2 girls and finally decided to go there instead.

I was about to leave.. I finish my drink and left... When I look back... I think that I should have go talk to the new girl... A girl going alone in a bar at 11PM... This is very likely that she was looking to meet new people to not finish the evening alone like me...

In the moment, I was not clearly seeing that...

So bottom line.. Tonight was a mixed bag of good and bad...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-30-2018

I had a hard time waking up this morning. Yesterday evening I took about 5 onzes of vodka throughout the evening... Nothing excessive but I don't see other reasons why I'm lacking energy this morning...

I will download DMSI 3.2A sometime this week-end and start using it on Sunday. It may help with the occasional BS internal dialogue like the one I had yesterday at bar #2...

I also got this other realization. What I was lacking yesterday at club #1 is a strong intent.

The intent of getting laid that a strong libido impose on yourself. I wasn't feeling it yesterday evening but this morning... it is bothering...

I was feeling like going with the flow... Not wanting anything from anyone... No particular desire... I did felt strong attraction with at least 2 women there. I felt a tension. They felt it too... One was busy and asked if I would stay around so we can talk later... My decision to leave was already made... The other one she was with his bf so kinda off limit... (isn't interesting that we are attracted to what is forbidden or impossible...) but we did look at each other with naughty eyes... Could be interesting if I have the opportunity to see her again...

But how about the 3 single women at the bar that turned their head and looked at me with a glance filled of something that could be lust when I was on my way out...

I like my certainty. I made the unshakable decision to leave and I'm glad that it is not simply a woman looking at me that made me change my mind..

but why did I want to leave? If I had the strong intent to meet a woman and have sex last night. I would have made sure to check if there was something between me and one of these 3 single women...

Next time that I go out... I'll make sure that my intent is clear and always present in my mind. What is it that I'm looking for...

I know that there is thin line between strong intent and neediness that women get turn off from. but I definitely think that you can have a strong intent while not needing something...

I'm going to let my intent grow...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 04-03-2018

I have been on 3.2 A for 2 days...

I really feel a difference with B... A is smoother... On B, I feel that sex occupy a LOT of mental space... It feels almost like an obsession... I guess that it is what it takes to make the program goal a reality...

With A, I can focus on other things and at the same time, I feel like the king of the world....

I really feel a difference listening A and B....

This is why alternating between A and B is good... I need some variety... I like the intensity of B... but it is just unsustainable on the long run...

I have the H&C feeling good of A...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 04-04-2018

I still feel A giving me a different result than B...

My inner state is incredibly calm and strong. I feel peace and everything that happens is framed positively... I feel ambitious... My business shit is getting done... Nothing absolutely related to the program end-goal and I just really love those nice side-effects...

Let me give you an example of positive reframe that I am doing...

I have noticed that while listening A... I was less approached by women than on B... The reason that I came with to explain that is that I'm too sexually attractive for the women to make a move on me... I did experience that in my younger years when I was intimidated by a woman beauty....

I was at my gym and usually women come talk to me...

Not tonight...
but I was feeling like a big hard erect cock... IOW, I was just out there and proud to be who I am...

It is not my concern if someone come or not talk to me...

You know, I still see the most amazing young blonde that I did talk about on page 1 of this journal... She is still absolutely sexy and attractive.

We were running outside with heavy dumbbells. I was the last one in the group with the blonde girl that I have a secret thing on and another cute girl...

Idk why... Maybe this is counterintuitive because I should go for what I want most but I went to talk with the non-blonde girl. I was doing some jokes... Like I know the strategy that you are using. You take it easy on the first lap and then you are going to sprint on lap 2 and finish first... I was teasing her...

At first,when I did talk with her... Her facial expression made something awkward. It is like as if she was stunned by me. She kinda slightly jumped backward as if she was surprised and her non-verbal was saying wow...

Then she started to talk and talk and talk...

Funny thing back inside the gym, the blonde girl did smirk at me 2-3 times... Women are funny... They work a lot by social proof... If they see other women attracted to you... They will be too...

After the workout done... on my way out, I have bumped again into the non-blonde girl... and she restarted talking to me a lot... This time she was with her bf... He did seems slightly annoyed despite we were having just a regular small talk discussion... He did press her a little bit indicating her that it was time to go...

So to conclude... A result feels different than B... Different yet interesting...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 04-11-2018

Still no new sex partners since I started using DMSI 3.2

But here is an example of side benefits of A H&C.

This self-confidence, self-image boost feeling of deservingness are spilling over my business. I started using 3.2A on April 2:

[Image: Screenshot_2018-04-11_13-37-09.png]

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - Oversoul - 04-11-2018

That is F***king crazy. Im contemplating restarting a sales/consulting business next week because I think the HnC module has done wonders for me too.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - Blacksheep - 04-11-2018

(....)

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 04-29-2018

I'm planning to return DMSI B in the next few days (May 1st more specifically)...

I'm starting to feel my mind turning dirty as it was during the first month of DMSI B usage.

Sexually speaking not much did happen during my monthly DMSI A listening period.

There is a new sexy girl that did join my gym last week. She is stunning and I feel that she is attracted as well...

Lets see what will happen when I'm around this cutie while listening to B...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 05-22-2018

As expected, B is doing its thing.

1. I am putting myself into situation where I can meet women. This is a big one. I get many IOIs. Like, I was at the grocery and a sexy woman turning her head in my direction to look at me like I am a sex symbol... Her BF that was walking behind her also notice and look at me wondering WTF buthe can't say nothing. I was even not looking at his girl.

2. My awareness of potential sexual mates has amplified. I see hot women everywhere I go. There must NOT be more than usual but just me who is now seeing them.

3. Many women are flirting with me or introduce me their single friend.

4. Very doable women are randomly bumping into me. Like I am in line and I look behind me and very often, there will be a very cute woman behind me. It is like when you travel solo in an airplane. You always wish that a hot woman will be right beside you and it almost never happen. Well, for some time, it seems like I got several flights in a row with a hot babe on each side of me...

I got some amazing reaction from female cashier. Like I am saying something very casual and she opens up like I am Brad Pitt or someone like that. I can see sparks in her eyes, she starts to smile. You can hear her enthusiasm in her voice. I can only imagine other clients witnessing that become jealous of my VIP treatment.

I gave my full name to 2 girls that have hit on me at the grocery and they have found me on Facebook a week later

I could be lining up some sexual dates in the next few days but I'm staying quiet until it is done deal... I have experienced sure sex opportunities disappearing with no warning in the past...

B is definetly something to respect in terms of effectiveness...

Another thing worth mentionning. I have been for some time on the ultrasonic version and I flipped back to Hybrid. Hybrid seems to be more effective for me.

I only need to give masked version some time to figure out for sure which is best for me...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 05-24-2018

The B side is strong in me.

yesterday, I went to the gym. I was talking to my buddy before the work out starts and this very cute brunette come from behind us to tell us to be careful because she will work out just behind us. All good but she did interrupt us by rubbing her body in my back... I really love this new reality. I don't recall having hotties being so touchy feely with me before DMSI...

Also there was a very cute asiatic girl that I was looking with lust, as I was looking at her, I was trying to visualize how it would be to shag her and I was liking the idea, my gut was telling me, yes that could be very fun. I did chat with her on and off during the work out. I kinda felt that she was feeling the same thing than me... I have this, probably wrong, belief that asiatic women are shy and reserved.. but this one was giving the vibe that she was in fact wild and naughty...

Before leaving, she come over to me to say goodbye. She did her goodbye in the most sexy way. She was less than an inch away from me in front of me. She was looking at me in the eyes almost as she was telling me non-verbally I want to be taken by you...

Having her so close to me and looking at me the way she was, I felt aroused and I resisted the urge to kiss her right there... If it wasn't clear what sexual tension is... That was it... That goodbye lasted only few seconds... but they were intense seconds...