Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem (/Thread-DMSI-3-1A-Tiger-Totem)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem - RisingSon - 10-29-2017

Eh, nvm I can't handle hip hop that shit is too feminine in my view (or I could say egotistical), all about bragging and materialistic goods full stop.

See, I'm way more cultured than any hillbilly broad I'll ever meet around here. And I don't necessarily mind that, since I don't care to try to relate to one except on the most base level and surely it would be an eye-opening experience for her. So what can she give me? Sex and (maaaybe) devotion, pretty much. I guess I better continue to up my game even though I don't feel like it would exactly be a fair trade... Maybe I should just escape the US of Gay. Nah, won't do that yet.

RE: DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem - Adrien Silva - 10-30-2017

Do you find that even new women that move to america quickly become americanised?

RE: DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem - DarkPlouf - 10-30-2017

Quote:All that feel good self-help affirmations only go so far, because the environment/time period/social consciousness is a constraining factor.
True.

RE: DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem - RisingSon - 11-01-2017

(10-30-2017, 03:59 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: Do you find that even new women that move to america quickly become americanised?

Yes, they do quickly become Americanized because they realize they can get away with a lot of crap and also maybe they get more male attention? I came into the situation of having a young Uzbek stepmom at one time, she was a male order bride for my uncle straight from Uzbekistan! After they divorced I heard from a family friend that she was seen in bars all the time flirting with other men, but we didn't know that. She went to law school here and ended up divorcing him after about 5 years. It was really a silly thing that he supported her so much and put her through law school, funded a business startup for her, but just an example of his naivety and her evil cunning. That was one cold hearted bitch and her daughter is the exact same, I really hate them both.

There could always be exceptions like if they are Asian and stick with other Asians, but most of them will certainly acclimate - especially nowadays.

RE: DMSI 3.1A Tiger Totem - RisingSon - 11-01-2017

Ughhh... I just had a heart opening. All this gooey feeling in my chest ahhhhhhh... Feels pretty nice, actually. It happened when I was talking to an Amazon customer rep over chat. Their name was Roshan (means Shining Light), so probably someone in India. Really strange how something that seemingly impersonal affected me deeply, but he (or she) said lots of nice things like "you are valued, and we will always protect you from loss, thanks for understanding, thanks for your patience, etc." So yeah, I will cherish that conversation, it was much deeper than what I get in everyday life which feels more like an automation or script (was Roshan reading from a script?). Isn't that just sad? Haha...

Anyway, very inspiring and now I know that I too can be a shining light for others. I know Shannon has said something about making his subs more heart-centered. That's definitely a winning move. I must try to maintain this heightened emotional state with gratitude, reverence, grace, bliss etc. The closest feeling is like doing hallucinogenic drugs, which I may have to look into since they do rewire the brain and help overcome depression. I do not like the heavy feeling of the morphine in DMSI, at least I don't think I do. I'm glad that's being removed because I prefer to stay in a sober state but with heightened emotions and that fuzzy feeling. Hmmm... What if I was feeling morphine just now? Now I'm confused.

I caught this girl cashier looking at me today. It was a really submissive female glance over her shoulder while the place was busy and she was working, she just oozes that kind of submissive sexiness and approachability. Just screams USE ME and is no doubt trying to attract attention with her clothes. I don't go there often, but I always stand out because I'm not from around here. She almost has that nympho vibe where you could do anything you want to her. She probably is the town bicycle but I don't care. See, now that's what makes a woman attractive. That gives a man a sense of being able to approach comfortably & assuredly.

I had some other college age girls wearing yoga pants stare into my eyes then act intimidated/standoffish. They must really be insecure, they are also so sheepish (hey they all dress the same). Those type mostly irritate me and are such damn teases. Other girls I saw working today were very friendly and warm towards me with smiles so perhaps I will stop thinking so much in black and white, instead becoming more comfortable around new people and try to develop my approachability.

So I may hop on DMSI 3.1B again, since MHS is already boring me. Man, when is 3.2 going to be here.