Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1b 5 loops - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1b 5 loops (/Thread-DMSI-3-1b-5-loops)

DMSI 3.1b 5 loops - RoaringLion - 06-13-2017

So I've been trying DMSI for 5 loops and things are getting interesting. I went on a mini date yesterday that went well, she is beautiful, has great fashion sense, pays attention to detail, wears just the right amount of make up, slim body, only downside is she is quite flat chested.

I met a beautiful girl in who works in a club. She has a boyfriend unfortunately but she wants to see me again and just recently she messaged me at 1am, she is very sexy. When i met her she was showing lots of signs of attraction especially touching her hair.

I'm noticing many girls acting like they want me to talk to them, trying to get my attention, and even trying to talk to me (In Chinese or with limited English.

5 loops is definitely better for me than 2, unfortunately it is much more inconvenient to use.

RE: DMSI 3.1b 5 loops - RoaringLion - 06-14-2017

5 loops has me on fire and horny as i can get, so much sexual energy flowing within me

RE: DMSI 3.1b 5 loops - achtung81 - 06-20-2017

isn't 2 the maximum # of loops?

RE: DMSI 3.1b 5 loops - Shannon - 06-20-2017

a while back I opened up testing to "whatever you want" loops wise, hoping that people would follow their gut instead of their fears on how much to use. Some people have done the former, and some the latter, but this will keep everyone having an interesting time and provide me more data until I can work on DMSI again.

RE: DMSI 3.1b 5 loops - RoaringLion - 06-26-2017

I think i did 4 loops and went to a club on Saturday, had many girls hovering around me and a beautiful girl in a black dress and heels appeared on the dancefloor, i gave her a smile and she put her arm around my waist and we started dancing together. Then we moved on to front to front dancing, her friends came to get her and i thought she had left, but she came back and positioned herself infront of me. We continued to dance and touch each others body. We were lost in the moment together. Eventually she started to touch my dick with her hand. Unfortunately the was getting late and i have no good excuse for why I'm not home after a certain time to tell my wife, so i didn't pull her out of the club. Eventually her friends took her home because she was alittle drunk, not enough to be stumbling around. I think if she had stayed longer i would have just pulled her to a hotel anyway because she was turning me on alot.

I love the way she came straight to me, didn't pay attention to anyone else and it was an incredibly sexy experience, i only wish i would have fucked her. I hope i see her again, she was DTF unlike many girls here.

RE: DMSI 3.1b 5 loops - RoaringLion - 06-26-2017

Also i had other attention from girls but nothing at this level. A girl I've been wanting to see for awhile appeared, also a girl i had to delete from a messenger app because my wife found out i added her, i got in alot of for that and my wife told that girl never to talk to me again, but she still does.

I will do a photoshoot for the first time this weekend with a sexy girl, should be fun.