Subliminal Talk
Sub Advice - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Sub Advice (/Thread-Sub-Advice--8819)

Pages: 1 2

Sub Advice - Snake77 - 06-02-2017

Which subliminal would be the best for self esteem issues?

I have E2 did 6 months but didn't do a whole lot for me. felt like it was very neutral neither good or bad impact on me.

thinking of starting DMSI 3.1 A again

I went back to an older version of DMSI that I found effective previously however this time around hasn't really done a whole again a very neutral experience where previously I felt quite confident within myself

any recommendations would be welcome

RE: Sub Advice - Zane - 06-02-2017

You know these subs which we think arnt doing anything does stuff on so deeper level that we arnt even aware
if it.. We just want to experience everything consciously and want to see everything happen right in front of our eyes. Which is a very narrow view of conscious mind...

I have given MHS-5.5G to my sister right now and she has been acting very differently and when I ask her does she feel any different? All she says that she's dreaming alot and that's all.. But I can see the way she is responding to situations.
It's very hard to monitor our behavior, attitude and notice any change as we ourself are a part of it... Change always happens but we arnt aware.

Maybe in the older version of DMSI you were able to see the stuff consciously and therefore u thought was working and u were watching each and every process. So after a few days or months later it would have become normal for you can then it would have become a subconscious thing and u would think that u have finally changed cause u watched all the process with ur own eyes...

But remember it's subliminal not Affirmations and the job of the subliminals is to make the change in subconscious without conscious mind awareness.. Especially... IML's... . and more sneaky the process becomes the more uncomfortable the conscious mind becomes..

A building whose foundation is deep within the earth will with stand hell much better. Just because u cant see it's foundation doesn't mean it's weak...

If u would have used other subs from other sites u would have seen changed only on surface level. . But foundation will be weak and it would only take few weak moments or events in someone's life until his belief system will collapse.

RE: Sub Advice - Snake77 - 06-05-2017

thanks for the reply Zane

I've decided to go with DMSI 3.1 again. I guess I need to stick with it a lot longer than for it to take effect. I previously did 3 months and got tired of feeling like crap all the time. I don't think I'm very strong mentally and don't cope well with feeling depressed/low but unless I address it it will always be below the surface.

RE: Sub Advice - Shannon - 06-05-2017

DMSI 3.1-A. Find the right number of loops, the right format and the right volume.

3.2 will automate that config process for you.

RE: Sub Advice - MindsOne - 06-11-2017

Another vote for DMSI 3.1a. It's fantastic, this thing is the future of subliminals. If you need help with confidence or self esteem DMSI or AM6 is your medicine.

RE: Sub Advice - Snake77 - 06-19-2017

(06-05-2017, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI 3.1-A. Find the right number of loops, the right format and the right volume.

how will I know what my ideal loops/format would be.

I have tried hybrid x2, silent x2 hybrid x3 silent x3 and have even tried mixing them hybrid x2 & silent x2. (not at the same time one after the other)

don't really notice a shift/change from either combo. what would be the absolute maximum loops you would advise?

RE: Sub Advice - thor2014 - 06-20-2017

You gotto find your sweet spot I have done 14 loops in one day.

RE: Sub Advice - Shannon - 06-26-2017

(06-19-2017, 02:36 AM)Snake77 Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI 3.1-A. Find the right number of loops, the right format and the right volume.

how will I know what my ideal loops/format would be.

I have tried hybrid x2, silent x2 hybrid x3 silent x3 and have even tried mixing them hybrid x2 & silent x2. (not at the same time one after the other)

don't really notice a shift/change from either combo. what would be the absolute maximum loops you would advise?

I think for most people, 2 loops is going to be the sweet spot. If it's not for you (and you've been patient enough doing it to really know that), then simply increase at a rate of 1 loop per day every week until you find it. For most people 5 to 7 loops a day is a reasonable maximum result to expect.

RE: Sub Advice - Snake77 - 09-22-2017

Since my last post I have experimented with different amount of loops have gone up to 9 and still not found version 3.1 A to be effective. Over the last few weeks been doing 2 loops hybrid headphones and 6 loops silent on speakers.

surely after 3 months i should have seen some results from the healing aspect of this sub? Considering moving onto version B to see how that goes. Although that has the healing removed does it still work on your confidence/self esteem?

RE: Sub Advice - DarkPlouf - 09-22-2017

You may experience a bloom of A while on B. Otherwise I don't see how the B would improve your self-esteem. Personally the empowered feeling on A faded away when I went on B. After 4/5 days on B I had to go back.

I struggle with self-esteem too and the results with DMSI A aren't constant in that regard. After the 3th month I'll decide what to do if I feel like I need more working. Probably AM6 if I can afford it, it seems to be great for self-esteem. Otherwise I'd have to find a sub specifically focused at it.
Wish you good luck.

RE: Sub Advice - Benjamin - 09-22-2017

B will still help with confidence and such and instead of 'healing' it more drills through to get to the goal, so tends to be a bit rougher.

RE: Sub Advice - Snake77 - 09-23-2017

(09-22-2017, 10:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote: B will still help with confidence and such and instead of 'healing' it more drills through to get to the goal, so tends to be a bit rougher.

how do you mean "rougher" did it bring up a lot of old crap?

RE: Sub Advice - Snake77 - 09-23-2017

I am in 2 mind about this sub don't know if I should continue with A or start B or go back to an earlier version.

I found the earlier versions were more effective for me but the downside was I felt very tired from them. As newer version became available they became less and less effective for me. Another option would be just to quit DMSI until version 3.2 becomes available.

RE: Sub Advice - DarkPlouf - 09-23-2017

If you're really after self-esteem then find a sub focused on it. If DMSI A didn't help in that regard I don't see how B would help, especially that self-esteem is not directly addressed by this version.