Subliminal Talk
Mojam's E2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mojam's E2 Journal (/Thread-Mojam-s-E2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 06-04-2017

I found following problems inside me and are trying heart and soul to get rid from those problems. Hope by using E2 I will be able to get rid from following problems-

+. Unsteady mindset :
My mind is very unsteady. Specially this happens when I start study or do anything. I have to read a lot of books due to the necessity of my profession and career. But when start reading a book after reading one or two days another book is more important than this one. So I start reading that book and first one remain unread. This process continues again and again. So actually I fail to complete anything.

+. Hurry
I feel hurry during doing every work. My intention is to complete every works within very shortest period which is not possible in practical life. By I can't avoid such thinking pattern.

+. Nervous Minded
Nervousness is one of my vital problem. I forget almost everything what I know when I attend any exam or interview.

+. Are not determined and dedicated
I am not determined and dedicated to anything. So I can't complete anything.

+. Shameful
I feel shame when try to discuss / talk anyone who is from opposite sex. Also feel shame when try to talk in public function.

+. Over Analyzing
It is another bad habit of mine. I think much and do less so nothing succeed by me.

+. Lack of Confidence
I have huge lack of confidence. Due to this I can't succeed in anything.

+. Lack of Patience
I am very patience less person. I can't keep my patience enough so success less often comes to me.

+. Lack of Concentration and Focus
I also have concentration and focusing problem. It hampers my work and study to complete on time.

+. Procrastination
Another curse of my life. Due to having this I am really suffering.

Hope due to using E2 in 03 months I will get rid from some of above problems and enjoy my learning, earning and life.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 06-05-2017

It's only a matter of time before you will be able to solve those issues one by one.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 06-05-2017

Date- 05/06/2017
Day-04
Total Listened Hour- 06 Hours

Felt very tired but mentally were very chilled. Were very enthusiastic entire day but were in huge tension at evening regarding career and study situation. Day by day it's going down. Have to improve that side. Will not have any compromise with career and study. Study is one of my hobby and part of my passion. So I have to improve that side. This is my 4th day of listening E2. May be require more time to improve that part. Physically I'm very weak. May be need to consume foods those have more protein and have to change food habit. Already taking some supplements like Ginseng, Spirulina and Gingko Biloba for physical and mental health. Remaining all went fine.

(06-05-2017, 06:22 AM)Zane Wrote: It's only a matter of time before you will be able to solve those issues one by one.
Thanks Zane. Your comments is very motivating to me.

Level of enthusiasm changing very frequently. Sometimes it reaches at it's highest level and within in a moment (or more after) it goes to it's lowest level.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 06-06-2017

(06-05-2017, 11:04 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: Level of enthusiasm changing very frequently. Sometimes it reaches at it's highest level and within in a moment (or more after) it goes to it's lowest level.

The general feeling of ups and downs are a part of healing. The more down u feel the more up u will feel after u surpass those negative or boring feelings..This a definite proof that E2 is working. I mean its common sense that it's an "Emotional Healing" Sub so it's obvious that u will feel pretty much all the emotions and sometimes you will feel these weird emotions that u you won't be able to define them..

Also you might also feel lazy and demotivated for sometime. This usually happens to when u r in emotional healing state and after that ur motivation will be back.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 06-06-2017

(06-06-2017, 12:47 AM)Zane Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 11:04 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: Level of enthusiasm changing very frequently. Sometimes it reaches at it's highest level and within in a moment (or more after) it goes to it's lowest level.

The general feeling of ups and downs are a part of healing. The more down u feel the more up u will feel after u surpass those negative or boring feelings..This a definite proof that E2 is working. I mean its common sense that it's an "Emotional Healing" Sub so it's obvious that u will feel pretty much all the emotions and sometimes you will feel these weird emotions that u you won't be able to define them..

Also you might also feel lazy and demotivated for sometime. This usually happens to when u r in emotional healing state and after that ur motivation will be back.

Yea I also realized because my thinking pattern changes very frequently.

Date- 06/06/2017
Day-05
Total Listened Hour- 08 hours

Thinking pattern changes more frequently. Sometimes it's cool, sometime feels angry, sometimes full of enthusiastic, sometimes depressed, sometimes very frustrated and demotivated just can't read my mentality.

Had a deep sleep at night but when wake up from sleep felt sleepless. Provably may be due to use of 5G. Try to listening limit up to 8 hours but sometimes it exceeds due to managing the schedule of office.

Feel increased the interest of office work and my anger on my boring boss decreased.

Interest on reading is decreased. Last two nights failed to read any single words. Hope reading interest will increase very soon.

Seems life becoming more complicated. Lack of motivation just depressing me contentiously.

Sometimes feel very tensed due to my future. What will be my future? I don't have enough money. What will happen with my family if I left very soon. I have to collect a lot of money? How can I do that? What about my career? How I will improve my career? I need to improve my career-- but I can't due to procrastination. Even when I sit for reading/study I can't concentrate properly. Very week in Mathematics and Algorithms. How I will improve them? I don't have enough patience for reading topics by topics. That's why I frequently change my reading subjects and topics. So progress level is 0. Me have to be mentally steady but how? What is my future destination? Continue with job or business? If business then how? If I have a big ill how it will cure? I don't have enough money for treatment... In our country it is really very hard to effort the cost of foods, treatments, living, clothing, education etc. etc.. etc.. types thinking causes me huge tensed and sometimes my blood pressure increasing.

Sometimes feel very sexy and feels the necessity to have s..x with different cute looking girls...Although I don't want to think about this right now.

My late mother and cousin (who passed away after 2 months of my mother) coming in my thinking each night when I go for sleep. Feel very sorrow for those loses. This irritate my sleep. 02-03 times break my sleep for those thinking(at the very beginning of my sleep) and once my sleep is disturbed then it takes a lot to time to come again. I love my mother very much. Sometime feel that she stands behind me. But when open my eyes nothing found. Need to get rid from such feelings and thinking.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 06-06-2017

(06-06-2017, 07:45 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: Date- 07/06/2017
Day-07

Thinking pattern changes more frequently. Sometimes it's cool, sometime feels angry, sometimes full of enthusiastic, sometimes depressed, sometimes very frustrated and demotivated just can't read my mentality.

Had a deep sleep at night but when wake up from sleep felt sleepless. Provably may be due to use of 5G. Try to listening limit up to 8 hours but sometimes it exceeds due to managing the schedule of office.

Feel increased the interest of office work and my anger on my boring boss decreased.

Interest on reading is decreased. Last two nights failed to read any single words. Hope reading interest will increase very soon.

Seems life becoming more complicated. Lack of motivation just depressing me contentiously.

Sometimes feel very tensed due to my future. What will be my future? I don't have enough money. What will happen with my family if I left very soon. I have to collect a lot of money? How can I do that? What about my career? How I will improve my career? I need to improve my career-- but I can't due to procrastination. Even when I sit for reading/study I can't concentrate properly. Very week in Mathematics and Algorithms. How I will improve them? I don't have enough patience for reading topics by topics. That's why I frequently change my reading subjects and topics. So progress level is 0. Me have to be mentally steady but how? What is my future destination? Continue with job or business? If business then how? If I have a big ill how it will cure? I don't have enough money for treatment... In our country it is really very hard to effort the cost of foods, treatments, living, clothing, education etc. etc.. etc.. types thinking causes me huge tensed and sometimes my blood pressure increasing.

Sometimes feel very sexy and feels the necessity to have s..x with different cute looking girls...Although I don't want to think about this right now.

My late mother and cousin (who passed away after 2 months of my mother) coming in my thinking each night when I go for sleep. Feel very sorrow for those loses. This irritate my sleep. 02-03 times break my sleep for those thinking(at the very beginning of my sleep) and once my sleep is disturbed then it takes a lot to time to come again. I love my mother very much. Sometime feel that she stands behind me. But when open my eyes nothing found. Need to get rid from such feelings and thinking.

One day you will read all this journal of ur and will realise that there was nothing to worry about cause life will be going exactly ur way. You will be in charge of ur Mind and body.

Can't utilize my brain and mind at it's best. I want to become a think tank but my thinking capability is 0. Hope I will overcome this after three months use of E2

(06-06-2017, 09:19 PM)Zane Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 07:45 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: Date- 07/06/2017
Day-07

One day you will read all this journal of ur and will realise that there was nothing to worry about cause life will be going exactly ur way. You will be in charge of ur Mind and body.
Thanks Zane. You are really inspiring. I try to write each and everything that feel each day so that I don't miss anything and observes what's are happening with me.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 06-07-2017

It is afternoon in my country. Had launch quite before. Feel very sleepy in my office

Date- 07/06/2017
Day-06

Huge hot weather with a lot of humidity. Were very tired not provably not for a lot of hot but for humidity. Failed to had enough sleep due to such weather.

Seems interest of reading is totally gone Tongue But interest on women are increased. Alarming for me

Trying to always remain motivated but can't. Think to read some motivational books.