Subliminal Talk
Mojam's E2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mojam's E2 Journal (/Thread-Mojam-s-E2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 08-01-2017

1/08/2017
Day - 59
Listening Hours-08

Heart and soul trying to remain tension free but can't. Procrastinating in almost every works. Progress level is very poor.. Sleep increased... also physical weakness increased.. motivation and confidence decreased ... heart and soul trying to study but can't.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 10:25 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: 1/07/2017
Day - 59
Listening Hours-08

Heart and soul trying to remain tension free but can't. Procrastinating in almost every works. Progress level is very poor.. Sleep increased... also physical weakness increased.. motivation and confidence decreased ... heart and soul trying to study but can't.

You are about to reach a new level after this. You are about to cross 60 days. I always have my first breakthrough in my 30 days and then second Breakthrough in 60 days. Don't worry MLS-5.5G is there for u so you don't have to worry about learning.

I would advise you to not force urself to study as it will only exhaust you. I know ur livelihood depends but try to study in a relaxing manner. I mean treat urself as a kid who study for 20 min and then takes a break.. Believe me I haven't come across anyone on this site whose conditions were worse than me and believe me MLS-5.5G will help you.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 08-02-2017

(08-01-2017, 10:51 PM)Zane Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 10:25 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: 1/07/2017
Day - 59
Listening Hours-08

You are about to reach a new level after this. You are about to cross 60 days. I always have my first breakthrough in my 30 days and then second Breakthrough in 60 days. Don't worry MLS-5.5G is there for u so you don't have to worry about learning.

I would advise you to not force urself to study as it will only exhaust you. I know ur livelihood depends but try to study in a relaxing manner. I mean treat urself as a kid who study for 20 min and then takes a break.. Believe me I haven't come across anyone on this site whose conditions were worse than me and believe me MLS-5.5G will help you.

Let's see what's happen nextSmile

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 08-02-2017

02/08/2017
Day - 60
Listening Hours-08

A good dream can make a big difference of a day. Tonight I enjoyed a nice dream. After a lot of time success came in my dream which made me little bit brave and confident.

Need to lead a life which is fearless and full of mindfulness, joy and happiness. The life is not a bed of roses. I have to achieve them all. To achieve them first of all I have to gain sufficient brave, confidence and motivation. To gain them I have to face all obstacles and struggle a lot against fears.

I'm pretty sure that I will be able to do that. Just need some time. I have to analyze all the fears and remove them from the root. In some cases me have to face the fears and say "Your time is over" and "now it's my time to enjoy the life". I must have to overcome all my barriers and become a winner in life. Become successful in life. Get all the things that I need. It's my right... and I don't want to give up my dreams, my right. At any cost I must have to achieve them all.

This month I have to seat for "Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)" course and exam". Then have to claim for "Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)" certification. A lot of books have to read within very few days. Have to try to concentrate on study- Time is very limited. One of my very big problem is I can't memorize anything just by single time reading. In order to memorize a topic me have to read again and again. I'm not afraid to read.. I must have to read. I don't want to procrastinate and say "due to procrastinate I failed".
At any cost me have to complete following books-
1. scrum - the art of doing twice the work in half the time
2. Agile Estimating and Planning
3. Professional Test Driven Development with C#
4. Agile Principles, Patterns and Practices using C#

Yesterday @Zane gave me a nice suggestion which is "Treat yourself after sometimes successful reading". I'll follow this at any cost. Hope it will give me some motivation for reading.

Finally I have to "Take Risks And Conquer my Fears" and strongly have to believe that "No risk no gain"

Everybody please pray for me...

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - ichigo - 08-03-2017

From when I was on E2, I found that it was like this:

Before sub happiness = 70%
During E2 happiness = 20-50%
After E2 happiness = 85%

So what I'm saying is, when you're running the sub, it's job is to keep hitting you with stuff that makes you feel bad, so that you can heal and clear it out. So when you're running it you might feel like you're not making progress, or even that you're getting worse, but the truth is you're getting better. You might realise you made a lot of progress once you decide to come off, but the more days you can withstand, the higher your "After E2 happiness" level will be.

Best of luck and hang in there.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 08-05-2017

Day 61 & 62
Nothing to update.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 08-05-2017

05/08/2017
Day - 63
Listening Hours-08

Each day I am experiencing different types of fears. I started using E2 for removing fears but instead it experiencing me new new types of fears. Already 02 months past but now improvement identified.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 08-06-2017

Often different nightmare causes me huge amount of fears and tensions..

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 08-06-2017

It took me a year to train myself to resist changing subs when resistance hit me. I would change sub every 15 days cause of anxiety and fear. It was only in Feb this year that I started listening to OF-5G and I would get panic and anxiety attacks and I was also diagnosed with depression..

But I took anxiety pills to calm myself down so that I can listen to OF sub for 4 months total (Including One month break).. The pills that I took would make me feel sleepy but after after 3 month I got used to sub and wanted to run.. I loved playing it.. But then MLS-5.5G came and even though I loved OF-5G.. I jumped on MLS-5.5G... Being Fearless means u r not afraid of changing urself and u can only change urself when u learn what u need to learn to change urself.. .

What u r going thru is expected. I mean u and I didn't faced our fears for decades and now we r facing them.. Also After u have done ur E2 u can use MLS-5.5G to even subconsciously learn to manage ur fears better .. Its call Maximum Learning for nothing..

06/08/2017
Day - 64
Listening Hours-08

Experiencing huge amount of tension for my family. Uncertainty filling my mind. Uncertainty for my career, for future just killing me. Don't know when will be able to get rid from those. Have to make a saving plan so that I can give a certainty to my family who are dependent on me. I love my family. Need a lot of money. Only money can make me tension free. Have to make a plan how to increase my income.

Ordered Bengali version of "Think And Grow Rich" of Nepoleon Hill . Hope tomorrow will receive this book & this book will help me to remain motivated Smile

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Daredevil - 08-06-2017

I'm on day 519, with 514 day left too go and I still am. On the downward spiral when months ago I thought I was going upward.

(08-06-2017, 10:29 PM)Daredevil Wrote: I'm on day 519, with 514 day left too go and I still am. On the downward spiral when months ago I thought I was going upward.

Would you please explain the summary of using E2? What changes you noticed during the period of using E2?

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Daredevil - 08-07-2017

Can't tell you because I am largely unaware of what's happening. E2 isn't quantifiable in results like DMSI. The only reason I know I am getting results is because I am getting rid of a lot of stuff in my life including relationships, past goals, old stuff etc and also people have said that I am changing. I also have picked up new friends. I'm Gonna post an update on March 6th, 2018 at the 2 year mark and also on December 31st 2018 which is the last day of me running the Sub.

Your not gonna get much done in 96 days and I advise you just to Run MLS now if you are not gonna commit to 6 months or more.

I Consider E2 a type E sub which is long term programming.

As For the Goals the Confidence, Positive Thinking, Positive attitude, Self Validation hasn't come yet.

And I run E2 10 hours a Day daily. Through Headphones during day and speakers at night. Using the masked track.