Subliminal Talk
......... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ......... (/Thread---8813)

Pages: 1 2 3

. - XyzN - 06-07-2017

. - XyzN - 06-18-2017

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - maxx55 - 06-18-2017

Seems like the both of us may have better results with masked instead of hybrid. I've definitely been having more thoughts stemming from resistance since switching to masked.

Just upped it to 3 loops today and got a bad headache as well.

I'll keep an eye on your journal, best of luck!

. - XyzN - 06-20-2017

. - XyzN - 06-25-2017

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - RTBoss - 06-25-2017

The "Dark Times" seemingly last forever, while you're in them. Pushing through to the other side? Totally worth it, man. Keep going. All this shit happening just means it's working. I'm going through it right now on Version B. At times, pure despair. I've identified it as the part of my mind that doesn't want to change, but knows if I keep at it, it'll have to.

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - maxx55 - 06-25-2017

Im feeling RTB is right. I have had literally the SAME exact responses to 3.1 as you lately. Parents got me a PS4 Pro and I've felt pretty much compelled to buy a bunch of games on credit to play. On one hand yes, I do want to play them on the other hand, I know that buying something new makes me feel better and its possible for games to be a way to escape.

Things have been better the past week though. After 1.5 months of no training or exercise of any kind I got back to it and it feels right. The resistance at the ment is less, which is good. Starting today I just switched to 3 loops of hybrid to see what happens. Sounds like I could use a break soon since it seemed to help you.

Believe me, I do wonder if Shannon will ever be able to have the time to finish DMSI, but all we can do is wait and just use what we have the best way we can. Hang in there man.

. - XyzN - 07-16-2017

. - XyzN - 07-21-2017

. - XyzN - 08-03-2017

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - omi95 - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 05:27 AM)XyzN Wrote: so today marks the day I switch to B after using A for at least a month or two now. Had tried listening to 4 loops a day the past couple weeks. Nothing really changed except the small amount of resistance increasing. Feeling depressed a lot on A as usual. Nothing happy really. Still less positive results prior to using msi.

so starting with 3 loops on B trickling stream. hopefully the switch to B will help mix things up for the better.

Good luck on your switch to B, I am actually going to start using B as well today, I did notice little resistance, but it wasn't much. We are in this together.

. - XyzN - 08-30-2017

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - dissonance - 08-30-2017

Dude keep goin with DMSI 3.0A i think. It definitely is working on stuff because you're clearly resisting with those negative changes like lost sexual drive drop in energy and depression. I had lots of times where I was like nothing is happening I'm just stuck, but now in recent couple of weeks, after like some pretty heavy depressive days, I'm realizing that there's a huge shift in me. I'm chatting with this girl I met through an app, and I'm probably going to meet up with her sometime and fuck each other's brains out (if I find her as physically attractive as she is in texts).

Never in my life have I actually considered doing something remotely like this, as in meeting with someone i met online, and actually being EXCITED to possibly finally lose my V, and actually not caring much about insecurities that in the past would have been absolutely hindering such as my penis size or my body and even my personality, lol. Overall, the healing and inner-self changes have been more significant with DMSI 3.1a than any sub before so far including AM6. I think I'm going to make a post in my own journal cuz of the semi breakthrough.

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - Determined - 08-30-2017

(08-30-2017, 09:14 AM)XyzN Wrote: Been running 3.1 B Trickling Stream 3 loops past few weeks without much to show. I still get minor headaches that last almost the whole day.
Before that, Was running 3.1 A T.S. 3/4 loops for about 2 months as well, more headaches there, but not much to report either.
I guess if I had to be picky, I'd say I was a bit more depressed on Ver. A, but it's about the same feeling of dread day to day.

Though what I can report is that since starting MSI, life on my end has been getting worse it feels like. I've lost motivation to do things, lost contact with new friends, lost sexual drive, picking up bad money spending habits, drop in energy throughout days, etc. same old stuff I said before.

I tried 5 loops with ver. A before but headaches were just too much at that point. Felt 4 was good.

I guess I can always stop and try and use AM6 s7 again till 3.2 because I've had minimal positive results but mostly negative results with MSI since I began using it.

I had a thought just now that maybe I'm running this sub too much? As funny as that sounds?

Chaosvrgn mentioned earlier in your journal how he takes a few days off during stonewalling then starts again to good effect. Maybe try that out.