Subliminal Talk
......... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ......... (/Thread---8813)

Pages: 1 2 3

......... - XyzN - 05-31-2017

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - SargeMaximus - 05-31-2017

I'm noticing a "repulsion" effect too. But I'm also noticing crazy attraction at times. Sadly, the repulsion includes girls I want DMSI to snipe/get me in bed with so yeah. I hear you.

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - Shannon - 05-31-2017

AM6 uses EHPRA V1. It's much less powerful and comprehensive than E2. And the closest thing to E3 is what is the healing and clearing in DMSI-A.

You guys don't seem to understand that when you are engaged in healing and clearing...

you will be focused on healing and clearing.

Not getting laid.

And the more healing and clearing you need...

the more that will be your focus.

So yes, DMSI 3.1-A has much more powerful and comprehensive healing and clearing, and you are getting great results because it's found more crap that was standing in the way of you achieving its goals, and is busy healing and clearing it.

And apparently it's a big deal, based on the amount you are reporting being focused on it.

Part of what you are experiencing is also good old resistance, by the looks of it. Not wanting to face fears that had been able to hide from AM6, etc.

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - maxx55 - 05-31-2017

I have been having similar feelings while on DMSI as you XyZN. Its definitely a difficult choice to continue with something that provides "inner results" when you could be having outer results instead.

Posts like yours make me think maybe AM is the better choice for the time being.

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - Shannon - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 11:27 AM)maxx55 Wrote: I have been having similar feelings while on DMSI as you XyZN. Its definitely a difficult choice to continue with something that provides "inner results" when you could be having outer results instead.

Posts like yours make me think maybe AM is the better choice for the time being.

If you are getting inner results on DMSI instead of outer results, guess what?

It's because those inner results are what you need to get through to accomplish the outer results. DMSI is designed so that instead of just failing, it finds and corrects the cause of the failure.

So effectively what you just said is...

Why would I fix what is making DMSI fail, when I can just go use something that doesn't trigger the real changes that caused DMSI to encounter issues?

In other words... let's go back to easy mode, where we were not making the really deep and powerful changes.

Makes perfect sense to me... Rolleyes

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - RTBoss - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 11:27 AM)maxx55 Wrote: I have been having similar feelings while on DMSI as you XyZN. Its definitely a difficult choice to continue with something that provides "inner results" when you could be having outer results instead.

Something has changed with you in a positive direction...

You used to be on the forum looking for reassurance for every little thing. Now, it seems, you're more secure and don't need to be told how to wipe your ass anymore.

Btw, thats a compliment, lol. Wink

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - maxx55 - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 12:33 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Something has changed with you in a positive direction...

You used to be on the forum looking for reassurance for every little thing. Now, it seems, you're more secure and don't need to be told how to wipe your ass anymore.

Btw, thats a compliment, lol. Wink

Thanks, I think I know what you mean.

I realized that my path is my own. No one else can tell me how its gonna go. I can make observations about others but still I need to do what I believe is best.

. - XyzN - 06-02-2017

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - Dzemoo - 06-02-2017

I can confirm this i look better than ever but no attention from girls so no looks no IOS just get ghosted

But i also lost my drive for women no approaches no texting just jerking off once in a while lol

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - chaosvrgn - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 03:56 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I can confirm this i look better than ever but no attention from girls so no looks no IOS just get ghosted

But i also lost my drive for women no approaches no texting just jerking off once in a while lol

I went through this same phase on v3.0 -- was probably one of the worst sub experiences of my life. Just a month of hiding in the house being an introvert.

Guess what?

It was exactly what Shannon said it was. My subconscious was completely focused on healing and clearing, not getting laid. Not to mention, if you're resisting the instructions, your subconscious may do the exact opposite -- what Shannon calls "reversal response." Since I've switched to v3.1, it's been completely uphill from there. Female attraction is through the roof.

Brave v3.1b if you want to try to get immediate results.

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - risingwarrior - 06-02-2017

Did you come out of that phase eventually whilst you were on A? If so, how were the results after the proverbial fog had lifted?

(06-02-2017, 07:43 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 03:56 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I can confirm this i look better than ever but no attention from girls so no looks no IOS just get ghosted

I went through this same phase on v3.0 -- was probably one of the worst sub experiences of my life. Just a month of hiding in the house being an introvert.

Guess what?

It was exactly what Shannon said it was. My subconscious was completely focused on healing and clearing, not getting laid. Not to mention, if you're resisting the instructions, your subconscious may do the exact opposite -- what Shannon calls "reversal response." Since I've switched to v3.1, it's been completely uphill from there. Female attraction is through the roof.

. - XyzN - 06-02-2017

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - chaosvrgn - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 09:11 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Did you come out of that phase eventually whilst you were on A? If so, how were the results after the proverbial fog had lifted?

(06-02-2017, 07:43 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

Guess what?

Yes, but I had to stop DMSI for about five days. That's what I usually do when I'm stonewalling or overly resisting.

Results are usually crazy after that.

RE: its a me, with DMSI 3.1 (A/b) - blackwing Z - 06-02-2017

This is some deep stuff... I won't lie I've almost cried at work other day remembering some messed up shit from high school.

I'm referring to healing of course... and cycles of what ur mind focuses on.