Subliminal Talk
Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? (/Thread-Have-you-had-any-manifestations-on-DMSI)

Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - risingwarrior - 05-27-2017

I want to know if there are any people who have had manifestations whilst on DMSI. By manifestations I mean new FWBs or dates appearing out of nowhere, meeting new women, random hook-ups, re-encountering old flames etc.

If yes, how was your experience?

RE: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - Raykon - 05-27-2017

Some women who gave me oral few years ago messaged me on facebook and asked me out on a date. I flaked on her because I found out she banged two people I know and I got turned off. I also found out she did heroin.

RE: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - ReeZoX - 05-27-2017

I've been going to a place for about a year in a row, while hot women being there none whom really has caught my interest. Ever since I've started 3.1 I've encountered 3 hot women of which I've gained an interest in, all of whom I met in this place.

I usually only encounter 1-2 women a year that catches my interest, but in the span of 2-3 months (DMSI 3.1), I've encountered 3 of them.

Not sure if it's really manifestations, but maybe something worth of interest to your question.

RE: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - Blacksheep - 05-27-2017

---------------

RE: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - risingwarrior - 05-27-2017

That's a really good progress, I must say!

(05-27-2017, 11:32 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: I've been going to a place for about a year in a row, while hot women being there none whom really has caught my interest. Ever since I've started 3.1 I've encountered 3 hot women of which I've gained an interest in, all of whom I met in this place.

I usually only encounter 1-2 women a year that catches my interest, but in the span of 2-3 months (DMSI 3.1), I've encountered 3 of them.

Not sure if it's really manifestations, but maybe something worth of interest to your question.

RE: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - risingwarrior - 05-27-2017

I think users can expect their past 'crushes' to show up with this too, which is interesting.

RE: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - thor2014 - 05-29-2017

None wish it would work

RE: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - Griffin - 05-29-2017

the problem is, you can never be sure if it's a manifestation or not.
But I haven't noticed any difference in manifestation compared to 3.01 or v2.

RE: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - Blacksheep - 05-29-2017

-------------

RE: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI? - thor2014 - 05-29-2017

Whilst I have experienced internal changes with DMSI. I don't believe the manifestationext feature works. Give it a year and by then we may have a version that works.

(05-29-2017, 05:22 AM)Griffin Wrote: the problem is, you can never be sure if it's a manifestation or not.
But I haven't noticed any difference in manifestation compared to 3.01 or v2.