Subliminal Talk
Question about doing other affirmations while working with subs - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Question about doing other affirmations while working with subs (/Thread-Question-about-doing-other-affirmations-while-working-with-subs)

Question about doing other affirmations while working with subs - Clamshell - 04-10-2010

So, as you know, I'm working on subs on how to attract women. However, I want to work on affirmations that will bring to me a certain amount of money. I was wondering if there would be any conflicts if I took some time out of my day to work on money affirmations? I don't think there will be, but I'd just thought I'd ask.

RE: Question about doing other affirmations while working with subs - Andrew - 04-10-2010

(04-10-2010, 10:30 AM)Clamshell Wrote: So, as you know, I'm working on subs on how to attract women. However, I want to work on affirmations that will bring to me a certain amount of money. I was wondering if there would be any conflicts if I took some time out of my day to work on money affirmations? I don't think there will be, but I'd just thought I'd ask.

I actually laughed (in a good way) when I read this. No go right ahead! Others may disagree but if you're anything like me keeping your mind on money (or anything other than women for that matter) during the day will increase your chance with women.

RE: Question about doing other affirmations while working with subs - Clamshell - 04-10-2010

(04-10-2010, 11:28 AM)subadmin Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 10:30 AM)Clamshell Wrote: So, as you know, I'm working on subs on how to attract women. However, I want to work on affirmations that will bring to me a certain amount of money. I was wondering if there would be any conflicts if I took some time out of my day to work on money affirmations? I don't think there will be, but I'd just thought I'd ask.

I actually laughed (in a good way) when I read this. No go right ahead! Others may disagree but if you're anything like me keeping your mind on money (or anything other than women for that matter) during the day will increase your chance with women.

That's very interesting! I will do my money affirmations in earnest, nowBig Grin

RE: Question about doing other affirmations while working with subs - Shannon - 04-11-2010

Andrew has the right of it. The less you want/need/pay attention to them, the more they want you when it comes to women. Especially if it's because you're too busy for reasons that mean you have a life.

RE: Question about doing other affirmations while working with subs - maros - 07-13-2011

What I've heard that helps with affirmations is recording your voice and then looping it, sounds much easier to me then stating them or writing or whatever lol

RE: Question about doing other affirmations while working with subs - xanthier - 03-01-2013

(07-13-2011, 03:25 PM)maros Wrote: What I've heard that helps with affirmations is recording your voice and then looping it, sounds much easier to me then stating them or writing or whatever lol

This is what I did exactly, will it interfere with using the subs?