Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 journal (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-journal--8766)

DMSI 3.1 journal - achtung81 - 05-08-2017

So I figure I should jump into the fray and begin journaling...

I've been doing DMSI 3.1 A for about 2 months now...

This after 3 runs of AM 6, BASE, and E2...

A lot of days I doubt it's working at all, and I think to myself perhaps I'm wasting my time.

But I'm going to see this through to the end.

A few weeks back, I met a girl through a dating app... and we got to talking on the phone a few times. She said she wanted to meet me, but kept putting it off because of work, house chores, raising her son, etc.

it got me thinking that despite her saying she wanted to meet, I had my doubts. I didn't really believe she was interested.

So when I called her, and she didn't answer, I was overcome with this thought that 'That's it, it's over.' Then that thought turned to anger, and i started cursing her out with text messages. I even used the F-word...

To make a long story short, she didn't have her phone on her, and she says she had every intention of picking up and talking to me. Anyway, I messed that one up pretty good...

RE: DMSI 3.1 journal - kyng009 - 05-08-2017

hey man I'm about 2 weeks behind you
That was me last year dude. I messed it up with someone I could've married in the same fashion. I texted f bombs. the only difference I was drunk. I fixed those issues with life tune up 5g. I did 6 months, there's a journal on it.

I have had some anger issues during my resistance to dimsee 3.1a

how long will you run this for?

RE: DMSI 3.1 journal - achtung81 - 05-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 09:49 AM)kyng009 Wrote: hey man I'm about 2 weeks behind you
That was me last year dude. I messed it up with someone I could've married in the same fashion. I texted f bombs. the only difference I was drunk. I fixed those issues with life tune up 5g. I did 6 months, there's a journal on it.

I have had some anger issues during my resistance to dimsee 3.1a

how long will you run this for?

hey, man...

thanks for the reply.

I plan on doing three full months of A, followed by three months of B...

Though sometimes I get the sense that I may need more clearing before moving on to B...

I've also been thinking a lot in recent weeks about the women in the past that I blew it with.

There's this nagging thought in my head that I'm not wanted by women, and they are repulsed by me.

Does DMSI address that issue?

So I had a really nice Facebook conversation with a woman (who is engaged to another guy)... she complimented me on what a nice guy I was...

I really like this woman but I'm ok with being friends with her, obviously. Her complimenting me was a nice boost of confidence...

RE: DMSI 3.1 journal - Firebrand - 05-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 10:03 AM)achtung81 Wrote: I've also been thinking a lot in recent weeks about the women in the past that I blew it with.

There's this nagging thought in my head that I'm not wanted by women, and they are repulsed by me.

DMSI will clear up anything that stops you from executing the goals of the sub. Which is.. quite a lot. And what you described is quite likely stopping you from executing.

RE: DMSI 3.1 journal - achtung81 - 05-16-2017

(05-08-2017, 04:45 PM)Nemanja Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 10:03 AM)achtung81 Wrote: I've also been thinking a lot in recent weeks about the women in the past that I blew it with.

DMSI will clear up anything that stops you from executing the goals of the sub. Which is.. quite a lot. And what you described is quite likely stopping you from executing.

I just don't believe this thing is working... I've been on these subs for about 3 years now... It's hard to gauge the progress that I've made...

sometime i feel it's just a waste of time.