Subliminal Talk
MHS 5.5G journal and sharing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing (/Thread-MHS-5-5G-journal-and-sharing)

Pages: 1 2

RE: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing - excalibur - 05-16-2017

Day 12

I do a little exercise in the morning and go to my office as always. My cough and mouth is better than yesterday.

RE: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing - Zane - 05-16-2017

I have experienced that as well. It's all part of healing..

RE: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing - Shannon - 05-21-2017

Guys, we can't discuss religious stuff here. It's violating Rule #4. Please correct that.

RE: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing - excalibur - 05-31-2017

Day 27

Using MHS is my best choice, I get detoxification for smoking habit. I got cough with pleghm till now but my throat feels better. My eye is no more pain if I see my laptop for a long time. I have a motivation for doing exercise. And shoulders pain is reduce. I want to change my plan for using MHS fo 32 days become use MHS for 60 days. I want to fully detox my throat. Big Grin

RE: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing - Shannon - 06-05-2017

Do you notice that you're coughing up black, yellow or green phlegm? It may take a while, but most people who smoke or used to smoke report that. My GF quit 8 years ago and coughed up those colors within 4 weeks of starting.

RE: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing - excalibur - 07-05-2017

(06-05-2017, 02:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: Do you notice that you're coughing up black, yellow or green phlegm? It may take a while, but most people who smoke or used to smoke report that. My GF quit 8 years ago and coughed up those colors within 4 weeks of starting.

I guess green and white pleghm. Actually, I got cough and phleghm for 60 days I use MHS.

RE: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing - excalibur - 07-05-2017

Days 60

This is the end of my journey using MHS, This is the process and what I feel.
1. I got cough and phleghm for 60 days
2. My appetite and sleeping time is increase
3. I excercise more often
4. Sometimes I feel my body is great and sometimes limp
5. My body regeneration is fast, that why I rarely spoil my body and use some suplement but after I use MHS for 40 days I want to try some suplement. Maybe my mindset is change or something like that
6. In the end after I use MHS for 60 days, I try to smoke again. But I feel uncomfortable, so I decided to stop smoking for now

Note: I use MHS with fasting, sometimes I feel my body is very limp and that condition make me uncomfortable for working. So if want to use MHS I suggest don't use it when you fasting.

RE: MHS 5.5G journal and sharing - Shannon - 07-10-2017

MHS is definitely not compatible with fasting (depriving it of energy and resources to do what you're telling it to do) or smoking (ingesting toxins)...