Subliminal Talk
I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B (/Thread-I-m-back-DMSI-3-1-B)

Pages: 1 2

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - LionKing - 06-16-2017

Dancing is great, but 2 things come to mind:

1) if you're living in a not-that-big city, it'll eventually turn out that every knows everyone and there's some social reservedness and girls know others know who they are at parties and so on.

2) quite often there are female instructors and while of course they won't generally be that uptight, there's still some that make some seriously annoying feminist side remarks as they're instructing the class and all the go-along guys laugh with everyone else since is in that authority position as a teacher

But yeah, its great! Take a dance that's a little more intimate and I'd just get free weekly grindings as the girls get to know you and if they like you they'll grind you pretty hard

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Shannon - 06-17-2017

I haven't tried dancing classes because right now I have more pressing things on my plate. Like car, roof, computer, and finding enough time to work in the first place with everything else going theway it is.

Plus I have a girlfriend who wants to come along and fight off "all those other wenches", and one or more other females who will be wondering why I didn't take them, and...

The time is not right, amigo. But soon. Soon, I will learn to dance and become one of the best dancers in the world... I will become the dance, and lose myself to the expression of it. And then, all will be right in the world. :-)

But don't think I haven't thought of this. Just waiting for the circumstances to be right.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - changer - 06-18-2017

(06-17-2017, 12:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: I will become the dance, and lose myself to the expression of it. And then, all will be right in the world. :-)

http://lionkingrulez.deviantart.com/art/Hula-Alex-396506486

"Shannon becoming the dance" Wink

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Shannon - 06-18-2017

Entirely too funny. I am sexy! Too sexy, too sexy! lol

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 07-08-2017

Update, winter time not much to do outside, I want to go out but no ones out. Sucks.

I have been doing B, I lost track of time, how much I don't know.
I have been on hybrid for about 1 week or 2 I think, it seems to be working stronger indeed. I got a few unusual look from some girls today. I'm impressed by the amount of different emotions the face can do, because each time I switch to a new type of sub I see yet another type of emotions on their face.

Intense dream last night, 3 dreams I remember, each one involved a girl, first 2 I was attracted to them at school. Second one, a pretty one was making obvious IOI in the dream, I was actually testing DMSI in that dream Shy and it fu** worked in that dream. Third one was a pretty girl I don't know, she was super pretty, the kind of girl I want, I don't remember but it was amazing Big Grin, I think I was dating her or something good like that.

Which make me think that another girl I knew from school came into my life somehow, for real this time. I was in love with her back in the days. She went to the same dancing class I was in. I danced with her. Nothing exceptional I would say. She is still pretty but it's being a long time I realized she is not the kind of girl I want to be with. Just dancing with her that day confirmed it to me, at the time she was a princess to me Heart Heart Heart I was so stupid back then, I'm sure I could have dated her if I would have asked her.
She could be fun to play with though Big Grin let's see. I think she came on my dance class because she saw the like I did on facebook about the danceclass. She is friend with me on facebook but I never talked to her Big Grin she is taken so I don't have time for that, I don't know if she is still though, probably.
Forgot to say the 2 girls she came with were checking me out, like staring but could be just normal as it was their first time in the dance class, I kind of ignored them mostly. I was focusing on the class so I forgot about them. While dancing I'm so in the move that I don't even think I'm actually holding their body pretty close like they aren't even girls to begin with. But if I go out of the trance I get fucking horny pretty fast and I can't dance properly xD, didn't happen this time though. But it happened with one girl about 2 weeks ago, a pretty girl who I think is attracted to me a lot but she has a kid so I'm kind of "not interested" by that kid. She is very pretty though but obviously too masculine with her behavior, boyish type but very pretty, dark hair, pretty face, I would f*** her but the kid is clearly something I'm not into.

I have to say any learning activity while doing a sub like DMSI is hard to do, forget any learning activity that need you to remember a lot of things. Thanks God I'm not taking any exam I would have to stop DMSI. So learning to Dance is not something easy to do while you are on DMSI, it's not impossible but hard. I can't even remember the name of a friend I met yesterday. It would be great if you can remove that side effect Shannon.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 07-20-2017

I'm going to switch to MLS the 28 for 2 reasons, first it seems DMSI B is starting to work great so I will wait another week. And second reason is that this week doesn't seems to be a good time to start MLS (see full reason in this post here).

The reason I think DMSI B is starting to really kick in is because a lot of people have been staring at me lately. Including a girl that undeniably was interested, there was also a photograph that wanted to take photo of me while a girl was giving me obvious interested looked (she did a 180° to look at me)
Not everyone seems affected though, back at my dance class I didn't noticed much difference from the girls but I think they are hiding it. A new girl was there at the dance class and this one was checking me out for sure, others I didn't noticed.
Current "girl friend/sex friend" doesn't seem affected either.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 07-20-2017

I have been reluctant to talk about those time shift experience when you are supposedly having the effect of the sub coming before you actually run it.
But right now I have this desire to practice my dancing course, like crazy. Could be just me reading about MLS though and getting excited about it.
I have a hard time believing that this time transfer actually exist before I experience it though. I need more to confirm it.
For now my desire to learn astrology is near 0, I think one part is due to DMSI making me want to go out, it's all I think about since about a week ago, going out, going out. And the other part is a placement in the sky, which I think brought this laziness I have since 2 weeks.

I think I'm going to love that MLS more any sub, I already love learning Heart I may start some martial art if I find the time, I always wanted to do it but never actually did it.
I may not keep at it though, since dancing is so fun and there are a lot of women with it. I may prefer sparing with women Big Grin
I think while learning to dance you are also learning some stuff that are pretty similar to martial arts anyway.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 07-23-2017

I went to a club yesterday after a very long absence. There is progress, I have seen things I have never seen any girl doing in a club before.
One girl went from no smile at all on her face to a full smile when she saw me, I have seen girl smile at me due to my previous sub but not with such a big smile.
There were a lot of girls looking at me from time to time. I was dancing near a group of girls at some point, there were at least 12 of them partying around a table. A lot of them were repeatedly looking at me, a lot of them it was clear they were not just looking at me.
It's an improvement but I still want more though. It's not like they are trying to seduce me yet, at best they stare at me, but they don't make any move. I guess it's hard for them to make a move when their friends are looking at them.

I also see that males seems to like me more, not in a gay way, but in a respectful way. It seems they are also affected by my aura by the way they are looking at me, which is similar to the way girls are looking at me.

A lot of girls still ignores me completely, I guess some are just blind. A lot of beautiful girls unconsciously trained themselves to ignores guys looking at them so I think a lot of them missed the aura. But it doesn't seems to be due to the aura not working more than they have trained themselves a lot to ignore others looking at them, we can't really blame them for that, I'm disgusted myself by some men behavior. It's what I would call stupid behavior or completely desperate.

Making the switch to MLS will be hard.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 07-24-2017

It seems I'm getting another effect from MLS:
15 - Optimize your dietary intake, eating times, amounts, types of foods you eat, etc. to achieve maximum learning speed.

I have been eating more junk type food for the past 6 month, this is probably due to DMSI making me more hungry.
But the past 5 days I have been eating fruits, like I was attracted to it. This is new because I wasn't attracted to eating fruits for the past 6 month, I was forcing myself to eat some, more like repelled/bothered by it.
So this is either another placebo or MLS "space shift traveling back-forward in time effect" Rolleyes I'm turning into a believer a little more every day.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 07-27-2017

So I stopped playing DMSI last Monday. DMSI effect didn't diminish, or it got even better. Today I was walking through the town, looking for some new cloth and a new phone.
I got more confident I would say, the way I walk is more carefree. Some very good IOI from girls around, some quiet impressive, some it's like they want to seduce me when looking at me. Nothing concrete though. But today I felt like I could put a genuine smile more easily while looking at girls, so more confident, and their reaction is good too. I almost wanted to start talking to one girl that was passing by. I also noticed that I'm talking more freely, I hesitate less to say what I'm thinking but that has been there since about 2 weeks already but it seems even more pronounced right now. I even told my father about some occult knowledge I have been learning for 3 years now which I thought I would not tell him but I was so carefree that I told him.
That feeling isn't far off from the feeling I got from using SM3. That feeling of confidence is great. No backing down here.

I think the girl friend reacted to DMSI for the first time. First you have to know that my current "girlfriend" has a special personality, she is the kind of girls that isn't easily affected by outside influence and when she is indeed affected it's very hard to see.
So while sleeping and having sex with her I noticed she was more needy, more wanting my body than she is usually. This morning it seems she couldn't stop talking when I left. It seems she is getting more insecure in her own way, she has a very big ego so it's not easy for her to get insecure, she won't show that insecure easily.
I think DMSI is working very well on me right now, I feel my body temperature is hotter than it should be, and I eat like crazy again, I can't stopped eating every 3 hours. Interaction with others are great, I like it, I don't like studying right now, I prefer to go out when I got the chance.

I'm seeing more proof again of some MLS effect. I was analyzing my environment more thoroughly for the past week, I didn't noticed it completely until now. I was looking at a bird today, and then I noticed how fast they move their head, I thought wow that's great if I could move that fast, all that because I was thoroughly analyzing the difference I saw from his body to a human body.
Also I noticed I was analyzing my car rpm today, thinking that usually I don't go over 3000rpm but at 4000rpm my car get much faster so I thought I could use that range more often without killing it since the limit is around 5800rpm.
I also noticed I was calculating things more when I looked at them, for example the distance between between one point from another, if it is safe to accelerate when that car is at this distance because usually I wait for a better opportunity.
Tiny details someone could say but I don't do that often usually.

The choice is hard between DMSI and MLS. I think the main reason I will be switching is because I can't fu*** work while on DMSI, at least not properly. I can't remember things and my mind is slow to pick up on things around which is not easy for me since I was already slow to begin with. Like I said previously it's hard to do certain task while using that beast of DMSI. This is a big drawbacks to me. It sucks though it seems I was almost there on DMSI effect. Though concretely I got no results Big Grin

I'm going to switch tomorrow unless I change my mind. It seems there is some possibility that MLS could attract some girls too so maybe that was coming from MLS who knows Rolleyes let's hope. Anyway I think it's for the best this switch, I can't live on girls only, and I can't work properly on DMSI.

Let's hope DMSI 3.2 implement some new fast thinking abilities, fast reflexes, to prevent slow reaction time or difficulty to remember or even to speak properly because you can't remember a word you have been using all your life.

Edit: I forgot to say that while having sex I noticed a few things I didn't noticed before. This is again MLS going through I think. So I noticed that my dick get less hard after a time because I contract my other muscles too much which I think remove the blood from my dick to feed my arms or legs. Remembering how things happened right now I was analyzing my moves more and I noticed a few stuff that I can improve like doing slower stroke to get it more hard faster and not using my other muscles so intensely. The blood thing seem obvious but I didn't see it before.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 07-28-2017

I fu** it up all the way through.
My fault for doing 2 things at a time.

I played Maximum healing speed instead of maximum learning speed.
I was so focused on the trickling ultra, flac, mp3 that I didn't noticed the healing word. Now my mind feels even slower, I now have MHS and DMSI playing in my head.
I don't know what to do anymore :@ :@ :@
Maybe I should go back to DMSI.