Subliminal Talk
E2 vs LTU - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: E2 vs LTU (/Thread-E2-vs-LTU)

E2 vs LTU - surrealapathy - 04-27-2017

So I've been using E2 since August of last year. What is that, like 8 months? I think I got a lot out of it, but I think I wanna move on to something that is less healing and more building, if you know what I mean. I still get random bursts of anger and am hella uncomfortable around people. Interestingly enough, sometimes, I feel like I'm more comfortable around "new" people in my life as opposed to the old ones, who I've always been uncomfortable around.

Anyways, I bought LTU way back in the day, I think it's the single stage 5G one. Do you think it'd be better to just stick with E2 or should I go try this LTU thing?

And what are some of the differences between E2 and LTU?

I also have quite the share of physical problems, so I was considering MHS, but I think I gotta deal with this emotional shit first. Other thing is I'm starting college in the fall, so MLS was also on my radar, but I think at the end of the day, I need to enjoy myself. I mean I don't wanna be like screw learning, but I'm the most awkward, angry, on-edge dude. I think for me emotional/psychological needs to come first, then see what I can do for my physical health before fucking with education.

Thanks guys.

RE: E2 vs LTU - Zane - 04-27-2017

LTU is nothing compared to E2. You can compare their description.
Go for MHS right now. It's will help you get ur physical issues solved and which will also affects ur mental health. Also I think after MHS your body and mind will be much more clear, detoxfied and in-tune which will only amplify the result of MLS.

Also college life is kinda hectic on both mind and body which is why MHS will be good. After that use MLS to get smarter.. After that U can use DMSI so that u can become the ladies-man.... So there u have it

A health mind and body. (MHS)
A Intelligent Brain (MLS)
A Hottie of ur College(DMSI)

A perfect recipe to get laid.

Your welcome

RE: E2 vs LTU - Greenduck - 04-28-2017

(04-27-2017, 11:38 PM)surrealapathy Wrote: So I've been using E2 since August of last year. What is that, like 8 months? I think I got a lot out of it, but I think I wanna move on to something that is less healing and more building, if you know what I mean. I still get random bursts of anger and am hella uncomfortable around people. Interestingly enough, sometimes, I feel like I'm more comfortable around "new" people in my life as opposed to the old ones, who I've always been uncomfortable around.

Anyways, I bought LTU way back in the day, I think it's the single stage 5G one. Do you think it'd be better to just stick with E2 or should I go try this LTU thing?

I also have quite the share of physical problems, so I was considering MHS, but I think I gotta deal with this emotional shit first. Other thing is I'm starting college in the fall, so MLS was also on my radar, but I think at the end of the day, I need to enjoy myself. I mean I don't wanna be like screw learning, but I'm the most awkward, angry, on-edge dude. I think for me emotional/psychological needs to come first, then see what I can do for my physical health before ***** with education.

Thanks guys.

Would be hard to give you any recommendations on which program to choose, but the anger and being uncomfortable sounds like a healing issue (and Shannon have posted that E2 is the program most directed toward healing).

Maybe you could complement with something beside running E2? Yoga have been great for me in getting my emotions "together" and not resort to anger so quickly, but staying present with myself. Also helping in not being so reactive to other peoples emotions, and generally calming the mind.

RE: E2 vs LTU - surrealapathy - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 03:54 AM)Greenduck Wrote:
(04-27-2017, 11:38 PM)surrealapathy Wrote: So I've been using E2 since August of last year. What is that, like 8 months? I think I got a lot out of it, but I think I wanna move on to something that is less healing and more building, if you know what I mean. I still get random bursts of anger and am hella uncomfortable around people. Interestingly enough, sometimes, I feel like I'm more comfortable around "new" people in my life as opposed to the old ones, who I've always been uncomfortable around.

I also have quite the share of physical problems, so I was considering MHS, but I think I gotta deal with this emotional shit first. Other thing is I'm starting college in the fall, so MLS was also on my radar, but I think at the end of the day, I need to enjoy myself. I mean I don't wanna be like screw learning, but I'm the most awkward, angry, on-edge dude. I think for me emotional/psychological needs to come first, then see what I can do for my physical health before ***** with education.

Thanks guys.

Would be hard to give you any recommendations on which program to choose, but the anger and being uncomfortable sounds like a healing issue (and Shannon have posted that E2 is the program most directed toward healing).

Maybe you could complement with something beside running E2? Yoga have been great for me in getting my emotions "together" and not resort to anger so quickly, but staying present with myself. Also helping in not being so reactive to other peoples emotions, and generally calming the mind.

I just had my first session with a personal trainer who seems great. Haven't done any physical activity since my injury 2 years ago. I know it's too soon to say, but I'm actually excited to train with the dude.

Yeah, I think keeping to E2 would be good, I mean I've made it 8 months, might as well make it a year.

(04-27-2017, 11:58 PM)Zane Wrote: LTU is nothing compared to E2. You can compare their description.
Go for MHS right now. It's will help you get ur physical issues solved and which will also affects ur mental health. Also I think after MHS your body and mind will be much more clear, detoxfied and in-tune which will only amplify the result of MLS.

Also college life is kinda hectic on both mind and body which is why MHS will be good. After that use MLS to get smarter.. After that U can use DMSI so that u can become the ladies-man.... So there u have it

Your welcome

thanks dude

I definitely want to run all those subs at some point, but I guess I'm just afraid that ruining my E2 healing streak would be a bad idea. So I guess LTU isn't worth it then?

RE: E2 vs LTU - Zane - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 11:46 AM)surrealapathy Wrote:
(04-27-2017, 11:58 PM)Zane Wrote: LTU is nothing compared to E2. You can compare their description.

Your welcome

thanks dude

I definitely want to run all those subs at some point, but I guess I'm just afraid that ruining my E2 healing streak would be a bad idea. So I guess LTU isn't worth it then?

You can run LTU if u want but it's not necessary. I mean u ran E2 for 8 months. That's some serious dedication
I ran LTU cause E2 wasn't there.
If u think u r gonna ruin your streak then I think on some level u want to heal urself more. After that u can try MHS MLS or AM6

RE: E2 vs LTU - RTBoss - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 11:46 AM)surrealapathy Wrote: I guess I'm just afraid that ruining my E2 healing streak would be a bad idea. So I guess LTU isn't worth it then?

LTU is inferior, technology-wise, but is still pretty powerful. It's not like it'd be a waste of your time. However, you note that you're worried about "ruining" your E2 streak. If I recall correctly, Shannon scripted E2 so that the person running and executing the script would resist the desire/urge to switch subliminals until the healing job was done. Perhaps that's what is happening here with your concern - you're not done yet.

(04-28-2017, 02:54 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 11:46 AM)surrealapathy Wrote: I guess I'm just afraid that ruining my E2 healing streak would be a bad idea. So I guess LTU isn't worth it then?

LTU is inferior, technology-wise, but is still pretty powerful. It's not like it'd be a waste of your time. However, you note that you're worried about "ruining" your E2 streak. If I recall correctly, Shannon scripted E2 so that the person running and executing the script would resist the desire/urge to switch subliminals until the healing job was done. Perhaps that's what is happening here with your concern - you're not done yet.

Thanks. That's good to know. Well I guess running E2 seems to be my best bet. Maybe I'll stick with it till E3.

(04-28-2017, 02:43 PM)Zane Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 11:46 AM)surrealapathy Wrote:

Your welcome

thanks dude

You can run LTU if u want but it's not necessary. I mean u ran E2 for 8 months. That's some serious dedication
I ran LTU cause E2 wasn't there.
If u think u r gonna ruin your streak then I think on some level u want to heal urself more. After that u can try MHS MLS or AM6

Yeah, it's getting hard after reading all this stuff about the new technology, but I think running E2 for longer will be worth it.