Subliminal Talk
MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III (/Thread-MHS-The-Regeneration-High-Voltage-of-Thor-Part-III)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-06-2017

Day 17 - 5 loops overnight

Sore throat first thing in the morning. The only variables that has changed in the last few days has been me taking DAME and Alpha GPC. Doubt these would cause a sore throat.

Zane has a hypothesis it could be something to do with the changes in the throat chakra. Though I cannot pinpoint exactly whats causing it.

The sub does something to make you feel more horny. Yet I do not have any needs to release through masturbation.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Zane - 05-06-2017

(05-06-2017, 09:35 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Day 17 - 5 loops overnight

Sore throat first thing in the morning. The only variables that has changed in the last few days has been me taking DAME and Alpha GPC. Doubt these would cause a sore throat.

Zane has a hypothesis it could be something to do with the changes in the throat chakra. Though I cannot pinpoint exactly whats causing it.

The sub does something to make you feel more horny. Yet I do not have any needs to release through masturbation.

Now that you have mentioned it. I do experience soar throat in morning and most of the time I keep doing "AHEM"lol.. To clear my throat. I think MHS is clearing up my throat.. Thing is i never had any issues related to throat

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-07-2017

Interesting coincidence as i cannot think of any other factor that has led to my sore throat.
(05-06-2017, 09:58 PM)Zane Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 09:35 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Day 17 - 5 loops overnight

Now that you have mentioned it. I do experience soar throat in morning and most of the time I keep doing "AHEM"lol.. To clear my throat. I think MHS is clearing up my throat.. Thing is i never had any issues related to throat

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-07-2017

Day 18 - 5 loops overnight

Feel more motivated to go to the gym and beef up which is interesting. I am putting more deep thought into what how to workout each body part.

A few days ago I was at a point where I was beginning to hate listening to the sub. Seem to be over that now. Any weird dreams I was getting whilst listening have now subsided.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-08-2017

Day 18 - 5 loops overnight

I have cut out coffee comsumption from my daily regime. Had to be regimental about it as I was at a point of consuming it without realizing whether it was having any positive impact on my body chemistry. It had become more of ritual then anything else.

I have replaced coffee drinking with a my daily stack which is

DMAE
Alpha GPC
Guarana Seed Extract

The above seem to work well together to amplify my awareness and ability to focus.

I have "upped" by daily water consumption as I have realized i was not drinking enough.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-08-2017

Day 19 - 5 loops overnight

Thought I would experience withdrawals from not drinking coffee however thats not the case. I am happy without having to drink coffee on a daily basis. Two weeks ago i was suffering from shoulder pains I went to see a therapist yesterday. Realized that I had not been drinking enough water. I have upped my drinking water to 8 glasses a day.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-09-2017

Day 20 - 5 loops overnight

Haven't drank coffee for 3 days now. Backward rationalizing I realized just how terrible coffee was to me. The effects of dehydration, the refined sugars which would inflate my blood sugar levels abnormally.

Feeling mentally and physically fit. Something tells me I should continue listening to this sub above and beyond the 32 day mark. Woke up this morning I realized that the neck and shoulder pains had almost vanished. I can conclude this partly to the subs, partly to the massage and the 48 hours I have upped my drinking water to 8 glasses. The subs I feel played a part in making me take action to remedy the neck pains.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-10-2017

Day 20 - 5 loops overnight

A girl who i know works in the adult entertainment industry was back in the UK to do some filming. Cut along story short well back at her place. I began banging her in different positions. What surprised me later was how long I lasted and how controlled I was when I was f**king her. Shes an absolute headcase not the kind of girl you want to be in a relationship with. Have to say shes a good laugh and fun to hangout with.

I am alot more focused when I am go to the gym. Carefully working out each part of my body on different days rather then just their blindly without an goal in mind.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-10-2017

Day 21 - 5 loops overnight

I have added Hesperidin to my daily stack to help promote healthy blood vessels and promote healthy circulation. As have circulation problems in certain areas of my body. Obviously there are certain attributes I am born with so they can never be changed. Like "lack of blood vessels" in my toes resulting in my toes getting extremely numb when there is a drop in temperature.