Subliminal Talk
MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III (/Thread-MHS-The-Regeneration-High-Voltage-of-Thor-Part-III)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - ReeZoX - 04-22-2017

Not bizarre at all since DMSI is running in your head for atleast 21 days after it's been used.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Zane - 04-22-2017

How is ur Urge to drink water? I was drinking water when I started MHS but right now I don't feel like it..

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-23-2017

Theres been no urge to drink more water. The only urges are moments of hunger at certain times of the day.

(04-22-2017, 07:13 PM)Zane Wrote: How is ur Urge to drink water? I was drinking water when I started MHS but right now I don't feel like it..

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-23-2017

Day 5 - 3 Loops whilst asleep

The number of days of loops I listen to per day various. One observation is I need less sleep then I use too. Previously I would feel extremely tired within hours of getting up. Now I feel horribly tired for 30 mins after I wake up then I am at my peak. Definitely a marked increase in hunger, eating more small meals throughout the day.

Cant say for sure I may now become more sensitive to caffeine however I cannot be absolutely sure. Yesterday just before going to a dating event with a friend around 7pm I was tired. I bought myself a cup of coffee and within 30mins I was full of energy. Might just have been the quality of the coffee.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Shannon - 04-23-2017

You know that the number of loops per day is very important to get right for MHS. That's why I got so specific in the directions about that point.

So... why would the number of loops you use per day be variable?

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-24-2017

Not going to give you one of my lame excuses. I should have followed instructions and I did not. From now on will follow instructions explicitly.

(04-23-2017, 11:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: You know that the number of loops per day is very important to get right for MHS. That's why I got so specific in the directions about that point.

So... why would the number of loops you use per day be variable?

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-24-2017

Day 6 - Ultrasonics 5 loops overnight

Feeling good as usual this morning. I think there is less of pain in my right wrist will see how this pans out over the next week or so. Still getting dreams however I fail to recall any of them now.

I think I mentioned it before however I have not checked. I require much less sleep then before listening to the sub. I think the sub gives you a self esteem boost again I cannot say this hand on heart. For some reason I am drinking less water then I usually do might be the sub might not be hard to say.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-26-2017

Day 7 - Ultrasonics 5 loops overnight

Nothing unusual to report.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-02-2017

Day 13 - 5 loops overnight

I think my hand/eye coordination has improved. I was my accurate with my shots when playing badminton. Before MHS I rather clumsy. Not noticed anything else apart from that that is worth writing home about.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-04-2017

Day 14 - 5 loops overnight

Not alot to report. Apart from the fact last night i got sick of listening to the subs. Despite that I managed to get my usual 5 loops in. Someone mentioned my voice was consistently louder.

Forgot to add i have developed a sore throat but i do not believe this has anything to do with the sub.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-05-2017

Day 15 - 5 loops overnight

Noticed I get more quickly aroused when I see a girl that I find sexy almost to a point I am getting a full erection. I have not experienced this in a very very long time.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-05-2017

Day 16 - 5 loops overnight

I am beginning to hate listening to this sub. Part of me wanted to stop listening but I continued. Whats interesting is normally I get a sore throat before my cold or flu sets in. I began developing a sore throat a few days ago. However it has not as yet progressed into a cold or flu.

Perhaps MHS is helping my body fight back ?

Right wrist feels less pain at the same time i cannot be absolutely certain whether its MHS thats helping to alleviate the pain.

Decided to push through the barriers till day 32. I am hopeing by then Guru will have 3.2 of DMSI released. Well lets hope he surprises us all come on Guru Shannon you can do it Smile

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Zane - 05-05-2017

I have experienced sore throat for no reason. Maybe it's some kinda infection or working on throat chakra.which means u are able to express ur thoughts clearly cause ur brain hemispheres are balancing or being optimized.. .

That feeling of not listening to sub lasted for about 15-18 days and then after that it became comfortable for me to not care able it at all.. In fact I am starting to love this sub.

I know I am not seeing that much of instant results but every 10-20 day.. I see one.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 05-06-2017

Zane do you experience the sore throat first thing in the morning ? after which it appears to subside as the day progresses ?

(05-05-2017, 09:48 PM)Zane Wrote: I have experienced sore throat for no reason. Maybe it's some kinda infection or working on throat chakra.which means u are able to express ur thoughts clearly cause ur brain hemispheres are balancing or being optimized.. .

That feeling of not listening to sub lasted for about 15-18 days and then after that it became comfortable for me to not care able it at all.. In fact I am starting to love this sub.

I know I am not seeing that much of instant results but every 10-20 day.. I see one.