Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Nox - 04-19-2017

Ears are sensitive and can feel energy coming off of your neck and shoulders.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-19-2017

(04-19-2017, 12:19 AM)changer Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 12:09 PM)eternity Wrote: i feel a really strong aura projecting from my ears. not sure if it's dimsee or MHS (MHS does have an aura, right?)

No. According to Shannon MHS does not project aura unless the energy is not used fully by you anymore.

Quote:MHS should be okay for two people to listen to at a time. Once they've stopped using all that energy for healing and started projecting it, then you'll want to be more careful. But it should be fine.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-159420.html#pid159420

Maybe its a reaction between DMSI and MHS or maybe it is just a body sensation?

Are you really sure that your ears are projecting aura or do you mean that healing energies are gathering around your ears (maybe because healing is needed at that place)?

thank you for posting this. perhaps "aura projecting from my ears" was the wrong way to word what i was feeling. There was definitely some activity around my ears, as they were getting very hot, and had an energy radiating from them. it wasn't a biological process that goes on independent of the sub. It is a familiar sensation that I recognize from DMSI.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Shannon - 04-19-2017

That very well could be the energy focus in that location indicating healing going on.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-20-2017

whatever the sub is doing, it's under the hood. since all my vital organs are on the inside, i can't see visual evidence of it doing anything.

the only thing so far that i can say i'm sensing progress in is my stomach. i've really fucked up my stomach over the years by putting all kinds of toxic stuff into it. every time i eat something or drink something, I let out one solo hiccup. in the past 24 hours, I haven't noticed as many hiccups as usual, so that is indication that there's some healing going on in my stomach.

Other than that, i still have nerve pain in the thoracic area of my spine. It's either nerve damage or scar tissue that's causing the pain. i bet week 2 and week 3 is where i'll start seeing the body regeneration. pretty sure i'm just in the [physical] clearing/garbage removal phase right now.

My urine is smelling quite nasty, which I imagine is from the detox. Every single cell is expelling crap, and that crap has to go somewhere! It would make sense why my kidney was hurting the other day, if my body was starting to filter out all this crap and expel it. So i've been trying to intake as much water as I can to assist in expelling the crap.

my energy levels are questionable. i seem to be sleeping better (less waking up in middle of the night) but i'm still hella exhausted when i get up. the sub also has an interesting mechanism. for some reason, the sub energized me on one of the 4 nights, and listening to the sub that night made me feel more alert. but on the other 3 nights, the sub made me crazy tired and knocked me out.

last night, i had the sub playing loud on speakers under my pillow and when i woke up, i felt a pressure in my head. the kind of pressure i used to get from using subliminals on dmsi 2.5 and before, because under my pillow is where i kept those speakers. i'm actually thinking that pressure is because the volume was too high.

that's it for now.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Shannon - 04-20-2017

Speakers under pillows is going to tend to muffle the clarity of the vocals in the subliminal and degrade results to some degree. I suggest not doing that.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-21-2017

Good to know Shannon, I'll keep my tablet elsewhere going forward. Thanks for the input.

Last night I had a very interesting phenomenon happen. I think I may have been resisting the f*** out of MHS. The volume was pretty loud, and I could feel every fiber of my being wanting to throw my tablet away, or pause the audio, or lower the volume. It was either resistance to the script, or resistance to the volume level, and the volume-guiding module kicking in. I ended up lowering the volume at the 3rd loop, and it was so much more comfortable.

As I was listening, I felt a sharp pain in the top of my lungs. I remember reading that healing/regrowing pains have been noted on MHS, so I think that's what was going on. 10 years of smoking is sure to have caused some damage to the tops of my lungs. It also felt like the air going into my lungs was cleaner than usual as I was breathing in.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-21-2017

i was driving earlier, and the darndest thing phased me. i felt fuqqin GREAT!!!!! not like a euphoria, or any type of "high". it was a feeling of wellbeing. The only other time(s) i can say i EVER felt this way was when i was doing kratom. it was so beautiful to feel that sensation again. it's like a beam of light put its arms around my shoulder as if it were my best friend, and said to me in the most comforting and soothing voice "everything's okay, buddy. everything's already okay."

the feeling was fleeting, and it escaped me for about an hour. but now i feel it again, and it's phenomenal. i'll definitely need to run this program on some headphones for maximum results!!!

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-23-2017

I think the healing is hitting deep. I'm kind of jealous of the results Thor and wolverine have gotten on MHS Tongue I'm going on day 7, and my spine pain hasn't healed a bit. Or maybe it has, but I'm experiencing regrowth pain? Idk.

I say the healing is hitting deep because I'm definitely using up my available resources to accepting the script. I'm typically not a resister to subs, and MHS is supposedly far less resistable than dmsi.

Still hella exhausted during waking hours. No cognitive boosts yet. But I DO believe my internal organs are starting to relax. It seems "quiet" on the inside. My digestive system, specifically.

looking forward to how week 2 of MHS unfolds.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - wolverine_i_am - 04-24-2017

Oh I'm back on DMSI lol. I just felt like now is the time that I need to focus on it

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 12:46 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Oh I'm back on DMSI lol. I just felt like now is the time that I need to focus on it

I'm itching to go back to dimsee man. I seriously miss the way I felt on it. Now i'm back to being a mere mortal, having been off dimsee for 8 days ;(

But MHS is a higher priority for me right now, so I'm running it.

ION my mom has been running MHS for the 3rd month now. She's describing some results that sound like she's been running e2. It's confusing, and quite frankly i got skeptical that she's getting emotional healing results from MHS. But nothing is impossible, and in accordance with As Above, So Below, the physical body and the emotional body are connected-- it's entirely plausible that healing done on the physical plane will translate upwards and cause healing in the emotional plane as well.

In MY news, I'd like to celebrate because I woke up today (day 9) completely rested, and full of vigor. I went to bed at midnight, and woke up at 7 am. Granted I also did drink 600ml of black coffee between 5:30pm and 8 pm, so the awesome sleep could have been caused by that. But I AM running a healing sub, and I can't leave out the possibility that something's finally healing in my brain so that I'm able to rest well. Regardless, before I get too excited, I should wait til I have many more nights of restful sleep. That way I can be sure it's the sub. But if this is a taste of what's to come, I'm fuqqin ecstatic.

It's not as profound as a blind man being able to see again, but it's definitely along those lines XD

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - JackOfHearts - 04-25-2017

It's definitely possible since I feel a lot of difference emotionally since I have been on MHS, it's like my emotional neediness is gone. I thought maybe it was from DMSI but I'm getting more and more cues that it is indeed MHS.
I don't have a lot of cues about any difference physically though.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Zane - 04-25-2017

(04-25-2017, 01:54 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: It's definitely possible since I feel a lot of difference emotionally since I have been on MHS, it's like my emotional neediness is gone. I thought maybe it was from DMSI but I'm getting more and more cues that it is indeed MHS.
I don't have a lot of cues about any difference physically though.

You are right. I am on Day 15 and I feel the same way that I am not that much needy..

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Zane - 04-25-2017

(04-24-2017, 07:21 AM)eternity Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 12:46 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Oh I'm back on DMSI lol. I just felt like now is the time that I need to focus on it

I'm itching to go back to dimsee man. I seriously miss the way I felt on it. Now i'm back to being a mere mortal, having been off dimsee for 8 days ;(

ION my mom has been running MHS for the 3rd month now. She's describing some results that sound like she's been running e2. It's confusing, and quite frankly i got skeptical that she's getting emotional healing results from MHS. But nothing is impossible, and in accordance with As Above, So Below, the physical body and the emotional body are connected-- it's entirely plausible that healing done on the physical plane will translate upwards and cause healing in the emotional plane as well.

In MY news, I'd like to celebrate because I woke up today (day 9) completely rested, and full of vigor. I went to bed at midnight, and woke up at 7 am. Granted I also did drink 600ml of black coffee between 5:30pm and 8 pm, so the awesome sleep could have been caused by that. But I AM running a healing sub, and I can't leave out the possibility that something's finally healing in my brain so that I'm able to rest well. Regardless, before I get too excited, I should wait til I have many more nights of restful sleep. That way I can be sure it's the sub. But if this is a taste of what's to come, I'm fuqqin ecstatic.

It's not as profound as a blind man being able to see again, but it's definitely along those lines XD

So did u bought 2 copies of MHS? Or is it that u and ur mom are listening to same copies? I wanna make my father listen to it but he won't be aware as I will be playing it secretly

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-25-2017

(04-25-2017, 02:15 AM)Zane Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 07:21 AM)eternity Wrote:

So did u bought 2 copies of MHS? Or is it that u and ur mom are listening to same copies? I wanna make my father listen to it but he won't be aware as I will be playing it secretly

I have 2 copies of MHS.

if you have speakers, play the sub on speakers while you're in the room with dad Tongue

it's much easier with DMSI (2 hours) than MHS (4hrs), since it's pretty difficult to have 2 people stay in the same room and not break ASRB for a whole 4 hours.

@alpha360, that's good to hear that you're also experiencing the healing like effects. unfortunately, i don't know if i'll be on MHS long enough to experience the emotional healing effects from the program.

NASTY UPDATE AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I took a shit this morning, and something came out that grossed me out. It was a white, pasty substance, mixed in with my scat. it was not homogenized, and my shit looked like it was speckled with these pea sized white balls. it was the nastiest thing i've ever shit out Shy . I think it's either my body expelling excess fat/cholesterol/plaque, or it expelled some shit that was stuck in my intestines for a while. Like an accidentally swallowed piece of gum, or something.

it was weird as shit, but i guess i'm kinda grateful for it because there's no telling how long it has been in my system. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin