Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - eternity - 04-16-2017

It's about time I jumped onto MHS. Been meaning to take care of some things in my body that I had been putting off in favor of dimsee, but it's getting to the point where these things need to be addressed. So I have started my MHS today. I plan to run this for either 30 days, or until 3.2 is released.

****There was no break between 3.1 & MHS****

Things I'd like to see improvements on:

1. increasing energy levels
2. repairing brain damage - from drug/alcohol abuse
3. repairing lung damage - from 10 years of smoking
4. repairing liver damage - from drug/alcohol abuse and unhealthy eating
5. repairing gastrointestinal damage - from alcohol abuse
6. repairing spinal nerve damage (Thoracic vertebrae 6 & 8) from severe impact in 2011
7. repairing right hand's thumb - from car accident
8. body detox
9. sleep quality
10. vocal chord damage -- just damaged my vocal chords this weekend from laughing too hard, so this will be quick to see.
11. nasal cavity repair - from drug abuse
12. vein regrowth -- Not expecting this... but if this is possible, it'd be awesome!

I started listening to my loops as I started writing this journal entry. Within a few seconds I immediately began to feel cold air going down my throat, my lungs feel like they are taking in more air with each breath, and I am feeling ever so slightly lighter. I was nauseated before I started the loops, but now the nausea is gone and I am hungry as hell XD

For the record, I had a servitor designated to help heal my body, but I had much indication to believe that the servitor became a tulpa (due to a stupid error on my part), and I therefore got rid of it last week.

Up until today, I had not experienced any pain in my back nor my thumb. However, a few minutes into starting the loops, I started to feel the pain again. I do believe the sub is working on instructing my body to send healing energy to those areas that have been afflicted.

I also feel my stomach having some activity. I am burping out excess gas. My nose is clearing up stuck mucus, so now my nose is leaking. My lungs are also feeling a little healthier.

Not gonna lie, I was expecting to see some sort of results on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm completely taken by surprise that I'm seeing some sort of activity IMMEDIATELY after starting the sub. I can only imagine what a full 30 days will do for me!

Here's to healing this healer

Edit: the euphoria tags in MHS 5.5g feels like the euphoria from dimsee 3.0.1 Cool -- very much like an H drip. This particular sensation is not the same as the euphoria tags in dimsee 3.1.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Zane - 04-16-2017

Good to see other people joining the MHS journey. I was feeling all alone.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - wolverine_i_am - 04-16-2017

Following.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - CatMan - 04-16-2017

Had no idea what that poll was about and had to use Google, lol.

I wish you a good run, Eternity.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Zane - 04-16-2017

(04-16-2017, 09:23 PM)CatMan Wrote: Had no idea what that poll was about and had to use Google, lol.

I wish you a good run, Eternity.

I still have no idea what it is about and still haven't used Google.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-17-2017

It's a Houston thing XĐ

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - hunk - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 04:49 AM)eternity Wrote: It's a Houston thing XĐ

I had to look it up too. I won't reveal it here though... unless eternity wants to.

"Turn your neck and your dame missing"

Lmao. In sub related news, I woke up with a sharp pain in my left kidney that lasted about 30 minutes. I wonder if it's because my kidneys are processing whatever nonsense is in my body, thereby purifying my blood.

Also, It's been a while since I can remember breathing this easily. Not even 12 hours into the sub and I am feeling results. Awesome!!!

T = 14 hours after starting my loops

The P5 from dimsee is starting to noticeably conflict with the P5 of MHS. It's not so bad if I consciously try to relax myself. But if the notion that I'm experiencing turbulence slips my conscious mind, it gets a bit uncomfortable. The turbulence is as I sort of imagined; feeling pulled in two directions at once.

This is interesting to me because I'm starting to believe that the execution phase of P5 ramps up in power at around 12 hours after listening. I had originally believed the execution/bloom phase ramped up in power at around T+24 hrs to T+36 hrs.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Shannon - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 11:11 AM)eternity Wrote: T = 14 hours after starting my loops

The P5 from dimsee is starting to noticeably conflict with the P5 of MHS. It's not so bad if I consciously try to relax myself. But if the notion that I'm experiencing turbulence slips my conscious mind, it gets a bit uncomfortable. The turbulence is as I sort of imagined; feeling pulled in two directions at once.

This is interesting to me because I'm starting to believe that the execution phase of P5 ramps up in power at around 12 hours after listening. I had originally believed the execution/bloom phase ramped up in power at around T+24 hrs to T+36 hrs.

For fun, I created a graph to demonstrate how I theorize P5 to work

You are referring to P4.

(04-17-2017, 12:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 11:11 AM)eternity Wrote: T = 14 hours after starting my loops

For fun, I created a graph to demonstrate how I theorize P5 to work

You are referring to P4.

Oops! I've been referring to it as the wrong P# this whole time. Tongue

listened to my second set of loops today. i can't say i noticed anything significant externally to report aside from euphoria tags indicating script acceptance. the euphoria tags from MHS 5.5G are similar to the euphoria tags in dmsi 3.0.1. it's not like the euphoria tags from 3.1.

i was exhausted when i got off work, but after watching an episode of full metal alchemist, i somehow got all the energy i needed to get off my bum and do some personal inventory work. i identified resentments, fears, and sexual (mis)conduct over the past two years, and much to my surprise, i discovered nuggets of information about myself that would be a gold mine for 3.1a. nuggets such as recognizing a pattern that whenever a girl shows attraction and interest, i respond negatively and harshly to the girl and potentially cause her emotional harm. the pattern is linked to my fear of being judged and a fear of commitment. these fears tend to manifest themselves as nonharmonious discourse with women who show attraction. talk about self sabotage!

i also discovered that i use those same women to help validate myself which feeds an unhealthy ego boost. i get a sort of kick out of having women attracted to me, and then i treat them as inferiors to somehow bolster my own importance in my mind. it's gross, really. and the way i do this is so subtle that it took sitting down and consciously analyzing my own misgivings to be able to even SEE it.

tomorrow's the fun part >_> telling my sponsor every last bit of what I've written down.

as far as MHS is concerned, i think there's something going on internally with my internal dialogue. I was in the middle of typing something out, until I realized how unhealthy what I was typing sounded. I linked that thought as conducive to illness. From what I know of the principle of correspondence, these thoughts need to go bye bye because i don't want to be manifesting illness on the physical plane due to my unhealthy thoughts in the mental and emotional plane.

I also have something called restless legs syndrome, and I'm hoping MHS can take care of that. we'll see. but i'm definitely looking forward to better sleep quality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-18-2017

i feel a really strong aura projecting from my ears. not sure if it's dimsee or MHS (MHS does have an aura, right?)

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - changer - 04-19-2017

(04-18-2017, 12:09 PM)eternity Wrote: i feel a really strong aura projecting from my ears. not sure if it's dimsee or MHS (MHS does have an aura, right?)

No. According to Shannon MHS does not project aura unless the energy is not used fully by you anymore.

Quote:MHS should be okay for two people to listen to at a time. Once they've stopped using all that energy for healing and started projecting it, then you'll want to be more careful. But it should be fine.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-159420.html#pid159420

Maybe its a reaction between DMSI and MHS or maybe it is just a body sensation?

Are you really sure that your ears are projecting aura or do you mean that healing energies are gathering around your ears (maybe because healing is needed at that place)?