Subliminal Talk
Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G (/Thread-Regeneration-of-the-Beast-MHS-5-5G)

Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G - wolverine_i_am - 04-15-2017

I had been on DMSI 3.1A for 4 weeks and 3.1B on almost 2 weeks, however I realised I have some impending physical issues that need to be sorted first.

Firstly, my immune isn't as good as it used to be. I remember when I used to only get colds once every year or two. I'm not sure what happened. I last had a cold a few weeks ago and it's happening again. I had been sick for roughly 5 days now and it's still bugging me.

My right thumb mostly (also my right hand) is messed up, since my job requires a high volume of typing. My left hand doesn't have any issues, that's because I use the numerical pad a lot.

My left wrist had been injured for years. It had gotten a lot better, but was never the same. A few months ago, I re-injured it, but it's slowly getting better, although not completely.

My right shoulder is majorly messed up right now. I had impingement issues from 3 years ago, but healed up to 90-95%. I seemed to have re-injured it again last night when I was doing inclined chest presses. I didn't know you're not supposed to be doing it when you have shoulder issues. I was doing research earlier and now I know. And I realise why my trainer didn't get me to do any inclined workouts. She told me to stick with the normal ones and decline, so it's my fault that I was too eager to try out all the machines. Anyway the pain is bugging me right now, so I need this shoulder healed asap.

I've had scars and stretch marks here and there on my body that would be nice to heal up too. I used to be chubby, so that's why I have these scars and marks.

DMSI 3.2 might not be out for at least another month or two, so it's the prefer time to restore my body as much as possible. Smile I know there will be turbulence, given I have no rest from 3.1, but I'm just gonna have to deal with it. Tongue Cool

RE: Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G - wolverine_i_am - 04-16-2017

DAY 1

I'm able to lift my right arm up. Still a lot of soreness in my shoulder. I'm far from healed. But it is a major improvement, as previously it was very painful to even lift up my arm.

Still sick with the cough.

RE: Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G - "Q" - 04-16-2017

(04-15-2017, 09:50 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Firstly, my immune isn't as good as it used to be. I remember when I used to only get colds once every year or two. I'm not sure what happened. I last had a cold a few weeks ago and it's happening again. I had been sick for roughly 5 days now and it's still bugging me.
The idea that DMSI is contributing to users's cold and flu affliction has been raised before (and dismissed), However, I still suspect that somehow, user's that are projecting the aura and/or sniping are more susceptible to cold and flu. I have had 3 bouts of cold/flu since December (when V3.01 was released), and each time has been for a minimum of 2 weeks.

I, too, only occasionally got colds/flu in the past. If I did get a cold in the past, it would be over within a week.

RE: Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G - wolverine_i_am - 04-16-2017

(04-16-2017, 03:35 PM)"Q Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 09:50 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Firstly, my immune isn't as good as it used to be. I remember when I used to only get colds once every year or two. I'm not sure what happened. I last had a cold a few weeks ago and it's happening again. I had been sick for roughly 5 days now and it's still bugging me.
The idea that DMSI is contributing to users's cold and flu affliction has been raised before (and dismissed), However, I still suspect that somehow, user's that are projecting the aura and/or sniping are more susceptible to cold and flu. I have had 3 bouts of cold/flu since December (when V3.01 was released), and each time has been for a minimum of 2 weeks.

I, too, only occasionally got colds/flu in the past. If I did get a cold in the past, it would be over within a week.

Yeah same. I have been sick 3 times this year; which is strange for me. Now it is lasting 1.5-2 weeks. It used to be over in 2-4 days when I get a cold the occasional 1-2 years. Perhaps DMSI is using too much energy from the body and depriving it from our immune?

RE: Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G - wolverine_i_am - 04-17-2017

DAY 2

Lol wtf. The pain from my right shoulder has already gone. I've gotten my full range of motion and strength back. There is still some tightness when I move my arm all the way up, so it's not completely healed yet, but I'll update on the progress over time. This is pretty amazing, cause I have a messed up shoulder and had to take months off gym back in 2015, cause of my impingement issues.

Here is the quote from roughly 24 hours ago before I started MHS.

Quote:My right shoulder is majorly messed up right now. I had impingement issues from 3 years ago, but healed up to 90-95%. I seemed to have re-injured it again last night when I was doing inclined chest presses. I didn't know you're not supposed to be doing it when you have shoulder issues. I was doing research earlier and now I know. And I realise why my trainer didn't get me to do any inclined workouts. She told me to stick with the normal ones and decline, so it's my fault that I was too eager to try out all the machines. Anyway the pain is bugging me right now, so I need this shoulder healed asap.

I still remember if I were to exert any strength from my right arm, even a minimal amount, I can feel the pain in my right shoulder. Now, the pain is completely gone. And it was a struggle to raise my arm all the way up before I started, but now I can.

I definitely wouldn't have healed THIS MUCH in a day without the aid of MHS.

Another thing is I feel like I'm on steroids. It hasn't even been 48 hours since my last weight training session at the gym. I feel like I'm ready to train my chest, back and legs again. I never heal this fast. It normally takes at least 3 days, maybe 4, after a heavy training session to completely heal. But now, I feel like going back to the gym again. I will wait till Wednesday though, as I have a session with my trainer, but mainly to use this opportunity to rest up more just in case.

I'm pretty amazed at the progress so far. What did you put in this thing, Shannon? Tongue

I think I'll stay on this till DMSI 3.2 comes out. Gonna make the most of MHS. I have 10 more weeks to go for my personal training sessions and my progress is monitored. It'll be shocking to my trainer in regards to the strength and muscle mass I will have built up by the end of it. Wink

RE: Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G - wolverine_i_am - 04-18-2017

DAY 3

Hey all, quick update.

I woke up earlier this morning, and the tightness that I mentioned in my shoulder yesterday has completely gone. I'm back to the same pre-injury condition as I was on Sunday morning. It's a miracle. Big Grin It's like the injury from the weekend never even happened. It healed in under 48 hours of using MHS.

Of course there is still a bit more healing left to go. Although I've already healed back to the condition I was at before Sunday, I'm looking to see it heal back to 100% now. Right now, it's probably at 95-98%, where I can do most things and it doesn't get in my way, but problems may still reoccur in the future if I'm not careful. I am hoping it will get back to the point where it's like it was never injured - in pristine condition.

RE: Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G - thor2014 - 04-18-2017

Fantastic results Smile. I bought the sub a few days ago as I decided to await till Shannon releases version 3.2 of DMSI. I woke up feeling good after MHS like yourself i need to regenerate.

RE: Regeneration of the Beast - MHS 5.5G - wolverine_i_am - 04-20-2017

DAY 5

I've noticed my left wrist healing a bit too. It's definitely better, but not completely. This one is a tough one cause I injured it maybe 4-5 years ago and had re-injured it maybe 3 times. It has never gone away. Let's see how it goes. Whether I get back to 100% or not, it won't get it my way, cause I can still use wrist straps.

The sexual tension with C and G at work are hardcore lol. I know they both have boyfriends, but I know they're into me too. I started noticing the way how other guys in the department interact with C. She's pretty much the loudest person in the room. None of the guys even tease her at all. They just talk with her normally. She's a really feisty girl with a good sense of humour, so I can say anything to her that won't offend her. She can take a lot. I know she feels the sexual tension, but can't act on it. She was teasing me while whacking me playfully, and I teased her back and returned the physical contact. It was natural and so easy. I can't believe I used to be that socially anxious guy in my past and afraid of girls. Now, seeing all these other guys being so timid, it reminds me of my past and I'm like "come on, let's not that hard". But of course, it took me years of self-development to change into the person I am today.