Subliminal Talk
Kundalini sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Kundalini sub (/Thread-Kundalini-sub)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kundalini sub - thor2014 - 04-14-2017

Please create a sub for kundalini awakening in 6g i think it will be a huge seller

RE: Kundalini sub - Nox - 04-14-2017

Danger! Danger! Lol

Subliminal main objectives:

Distance you from humanity
Wreck your life
Create a mindset where it's difficult to be around other people
Alternate between universal encompassing bliss and depression to the point of being suicidal
No one will ever believe you again in your personal life
Your imaginary friends are more real than your real ones

I could go on, but I'd say this is NOT a good idea

RE: Kundalini sub - thor2014 - 04-14-2017

Nox I appreciate you chiming in here my thoughts are

1. Stage1 - Clearing stage remove all blockages
2. Stage2 - Activate Third Eye (accessing a new dimension)
3. Stage3 - Activate the Serpent from the base of the spine

Stage 1 will clear out anything that might put the person in danger. Letme know your thoughts perhaps Ben and Guru Shannon can give their input.

RE: Kundalini sub - Firebrand - 04-14-2017

Imo, it would need to be a part of the psychic/spiritual sub that we discussed (it got moved to the religion thread).

Kundalini is an amazing thing, but it needs to be carefully awakened. Meaning, lots of clearing, because the Kundalini will amplify everything in your personality a thousand fold, if not more.

Meaning, not only will you feel much more intensely, but you will manifest things much faster.. which can be a very bad thing when you aren't cleared at all. You don't want to manifest your fears a thousand times faster, do you?

(04-14-2017, 05:31 AM)Nox Wrote: Danger! Danger! Lol

Wreck your life
Alternate between universal encompassing bliss and depression to the point of being suicidal

This is misleading information.

It CAN wreck your life, but only when used in bad purposes. If you take notice, most of those symptoms come from people who have awakened Kundalini either through drugs, or through impure intentions, when they were still uncleared.

Kundalini is intelligent energy. Intelligent, boundless energy. It will do whatever it takes and pull you through fire and brimstone until it either puts you back on your feet, or you die. In it's eyes, it doesn't matter if you die, because it will go with you to your next life, and quite likely, continue it's job there, much more easily. For it, it's mission accomplished.

For this exact reason, you need to be cleared. And Shannon has excellent understanding of clearing. In DMSI 3.1, there has been 10000 times more clearing than anything you can do with spiritual techniques.

Which means, if there ever was a Kundalini sub, it will be a good awakening. Doesn't have to be rapid or gradual, that doesn't matter. What matters is your state and how cleared you are. Which the sub's clearing will guarantee.

This, of course, sounds all so tough. But, 6 months of clearing for DMSI results is a good estimate.. and that is 75% of total clearing. While Kundalini awakening through the normal spiritual methods can take quuuuuite a long time.

6g Kundalini sub will probably go even faster.

Anyway, Kundalini is like strapping a rocket to yourself, and it flies you faster and faster towards your perfect self, until you become it. Not only this, but even the normal benefits far outweigh the negatives, if you ask me.

Remember, Kundalini is NOT negative, it will not destroy your life.. unless you already destroyed it yourself.

RE: Kundalini sub - eternity - 04-14-2017

if this sub was created, it'd definitely be tempered to be a proper awakening of the kundalini energy. but as Nemanja said, it'd be a natural byproduct of using the spiritual 6G sub (if it was made)

Kundalini should be respected but not feared. The dangers nox mentioned is valid when you awaken it the way I did. But if you do it the right way as the sub would do, knowing shannon (IF he decided to make it), then there'd be no reason to fear it.

(04-14-2017, 12:06 PM)Nemanja Wrote: Imo, it would need to be a part of the psychic/spiritual sub that we discussed (it got moved to the religion thread).

Kundalini is an amazing thing, but it needs to be carefully awakened. Meaning, lots of clearing, because the Kundalini will amplify everything in your personality a thousand fold, if not more.

Meaning, not only will you feel much more intensely, but you will manifest things much faster.. which can be a very bad thing when you aren't cleared at all. You don't want to manifest your fears a thousand times faster, do you?

(04-14-2017, 05:31 AM)Nox Wrote: Danger! Danger! Lol

Wreck your life

This is misleading information.

It CAN wreck your life, but only when used in bad purposes. If you take notice, most of those symptoms come from people who have awakened Kundalini either through drugs, or through impure intentions, when they were still uncleared.

Kundalini is intelligent energy. Intelligent, boundless energy. It will do whatever it takes and pull you through fire and brimstone until it either puts you back on your feet, or you die. In it's eyes, it doesn't matter if you die, because it will go with you to your next life, and quite likely, continue it's job there, much more easily. For it, it's mission accomplished.

For this exact reason, you need to be cleared. And Shannon has excellent understanding of clearing. In DMSI 3.1, there has been 10000 times more clearing than anything you can do with spiritual techniques.

Which means, if there ever was a Kundalini sub, it will be a good awakening. Doesn't have to be rapid or gradual, that doesn't matter. What matters is your state and how cleared you are. Which the sub's clearing will guarantee.

This, of course, sounds all so tough. But, 6 months of clearing for DMSI results is a good estimate.. and that is 75% of total clearing. While Kundalini awakening through the normal spiritual methods can take quuuuuite a long time.

6g Kundalini sub will probably go even faster.

Anyway, Kundalini is like strapping a rocket to yourself, and it flies you faster and faster towards your perfect self, until you become it. Not only this, but even the normal benefits far outweigh the negatives, if you ask me.

Remember, Kundalini is NOT negative, it will not destroy your life.. unless you already destroyed it yourself.

I'm sorry, but I have to completely disagree with you. This is all hearsay and isn't how kundalini works. Please don't take this as disrespect, as it isn't in any way.

I'll just post a few things as I don't know if this is a place to discuss it.

All energy is intelligent energy. Kundalini can seem to be more intelligent due to how it interacts and will work with or against you, but that doesn't mean any energy is more or less intelligent simply from that.

If you have fears kundalini can help you obliterate them. If you have no fears kundalini can find some for you. Some amazing ones too. A flawed understanding of what positive and negative energies are will make this worse.

A subliminal won't activate kundalini if it doesn't want to activate. Just as a subliminal won't create the conditions necessary for kundalini to not devour you, or something else to cause issues. You and your subconscious could be screaming and ready for kundalini and it could just ignore you and laugh.

I've had some close calls while using dmsi that I haven't mentioned in my log, or on the forum, as to no one else is dealing with an awakened and risen kundalini and so it isn't a concern. There are some who have spiked it, and some other things, but it isn't flaring here. My initial thoughts before I began dmsi are correct, in that as much as the subconscious tries to it cannot dictate everything.

The last thing I'll say is this. You cannot sell or pay for kundalini. There are plenty of other wonderful and worthwhile things you can, but not this. It'd be amazing to have a subliminal to help with meditation and other esoteric goals. Depending on what it is, I'd buy it. I'm not threatening or warning but I like the people here too much to not give you a heads up. Smile

RE: Kundalini sub - RisingSon - 04-14-2017

I had to take a break from the forums and my last failed journal attempt after I discovered something world shattering in my research... Something that drastically changed how I view and interact with most people and there is no coming back from. I now categorize a subset or actually majority of the population entirely differently, as if they are NPCs.

This is the second or third time I've seen Thor bring up Kundalini so I'm chiming in. I had the idea to ask Shannon for a custom Kundalini sub years ago, but now that seems redundant because the subliminals do a good amount of emotional clearing and also prompted me towards taking serious ascetic health goals seriously.

For Kundalini, you have to be pure physically and emotionally. Fasting helps, a hygenic diet system is key, and not getting sucked into most people's negative thought loops is a must. And also, you will end up LOLing at society and it's mockery of the Human condition. In fact, you will likely not be able to easily function in society because once your awareness goes outside the box there is no putting it back in...

If you are having a typical Kundalini rising experience it will appear as a form of psychosis and mania to the uninitiated. Kundalini is best awakened slowly and I've been mastering that approach, but still my energy is off the charts compared to most and it's too hard to relate to people especially some who are like a lower lifeform. Anyways, it's great and feels wonderful, especially the prickly hot pinpricks of energy. There is a lot more to it than that, however. I wouldn't recommend pursuing a full Kundalini awakening until you are fully mature and it seems it doesn't hit most people until their 30-40's anyway.

I was aware of this process before coming across subliminals and even know what series of visualization meditations to perform for a guaranteed Kundalini rising experience but simply am not ready or secluded enough to do so. I'd have to be full monk mode and even more of a recluse with no current mundane goals or pursuits. Having girls give you the deer-in-the-headlights expression would be only the beginning of what you could do to manipulate people or animals. Those who pursue expanded awareness for power aka Siddhis alone are bound to fail and are not pure enough, because those are base desires.

So... Are you ready to go live like a Tibetan monk in a cave for years only subsisting off your own urine and pondering the Dao? Didn't think so.

And Shannon isn't necessarily a Kundalini technician, you can't give someone else the authority over your own spiritual awakening LOL!!! SHEEPLE!!!
THE FACT THAT YOU ARE BEGGING FOR A KUNDALINI SUBLIMINAL SHOWS HOW JUVENILE YOU ALL ARE!!! YOU ARE WEAK!!! YOU ARE NOT READY!!!

Edit: here's one of the better Kundalini descriptions or postulations I've found, well written by an engineer (Ctrl+F then search "egg" and you will find it)
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/historical/kundalin.htm

RE: Kundalini sub - thor2014 - 04-14-2017

I read some people have used drugs such as kava kava to reach the state of kundalini. However the preferred route would be to initiate using shaktipa. I do believe it is in the realms of possibility to awaken the third eye and the use of subliminal technology does make this surmountable.

RE: Kundalini sub - RisingSon - 04-14-2017

Kundalini isn't just blissful energy rushes up the spine or your base chakra feeling warm (although these are good things)!

It is a very real and sometimes drastic physical experience that will make you fully aware of the invisible world and how it interacts with the 3D physical by bringing on changes in your nervous system. Public education did not prepare you for this, noone will be able to relate unless they themselves have experienced similar phenomena or pursued independent higher spiritual education and researched otherworldly phenomena.

Try overdosing on Ormus and that might come close, but not really.

Start with the basics and try some yoga, chant some OOOHMMMMMSSS. (It's actually AUM.)

Like anything it has to be built up to and takes a great degree of discipline as well as understanding how the Human body is supposed to function.

RE: Kundalini sub - Zane - 04-14-2017

I wish Shannon would do something about spiritual sub..

Subs like:

Psychic Sub
Deep Meditation
Astral sub

Even if it's in 4G

(04-14-2017, 03:06 PM)Zane Wrote: I wish Shannon would do something about spiritual sub..

Subs like:

Psychic Sub
Deep Meditation
Astral sub

Even if it's in 4G

I keep meaning to get and use Shannon's brainwave state subs but I haven't. I guess I need to decide or think about if they're usable alongside his other stuff or if they need to be used on their own.

RE: Kundalini sub - thor2014 - 04-15-2017

What are the benefits of any ? by running a brainwave program alongside subs. Possibly allowing the subs to be embedded easier ??

(04-14-2017, 04:19 PM)Nox Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 03:06 PM)Zane Wrote: I wish Shannon would do something about spiritual sub..

Subs like:

Psychic Sub
Deep Meditation
Astral sub

Even if it's in 4G

I keep meaning to get and use Shannon's brainwave state subs but I haven't. I guess I need to decide or think about if they're usable alongside his other stuff or if they need to be used on their own.

RE: Kundalini sub - Nox - 04-15-2017

(04-15-2017, 01:47 AM)thor2014 Wrote: What are the benefits of any ? by running a brainwave program alongside subs. Possibly allowing the subs to be embedded easier ??

(04-14-2017, 04:19 PM)Nox Wrote:

Subs like:

Psychic Sub
Deep Meditation
Astral sub

Even if it's in 4G

Brainwaves control and transition while retaining awareness, while not the point of meditation necessarily, is one of the powerful side effects from it. Think of it like developing running speed to play football. Running faster won't make you an amazing football player by itself, but it is a core skill that will help your ability to play the game at higher levels.

RE: Kundalini sub - Benjamin - 04-15-2017

The theory is that brainwaves are meant to help you absorb the subliminals easier by bypassing the critical factor, but Shannon has said to me in the past that subliminals by their nature do this so adding brainwaves isn't necessary. Other companies that have done that it's more like a gimmick.

Brainwaves by themselves have other benefits though, like meditation.