Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 A. Fire. Forget. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 A. Fire. Forget. (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-A-Fire-Forget)

DMSI 3.1 A. Fire. Forget. - SilentReader - 04-07-2017

I don't know where to begin with. I'm confused. I don't know who I am anymore. It's like the old me are being washed fully and now I'm totally different person. I already used Shannon's subs while it's still 3G. But this subs, DMSI, is fuckin awesome I almost cry with the result.

Today is 12th days of DMSI. So, basically I'm a calm, less talking, less noticed person, but, on the very first day using DMSI, the very first loop, it's like..um..being hit by car. I feel fuckin hot inside, my brain twitching like it's gonna pop out from my head, but I like that feeling! It's superb. It's like there are super invicible-invincible force that pierce my old self brutally, without excuse, and recycle my old garbage belief with new-upgraded-updated-5.5G mindset on demand and ready to executed.

The first day when I'm going to the university, I'm flirt with every girl I chatted with. Never done that before. It's very natural, It's like me..but it's unlike me. Damn. Soo many new girls came up into my life, it's like I'm the center attention, everytime I talk, everytime I walk, everyone look at me. From that day on, the effects just getting stronger and stronger.

When talk to attractive girl, I'm feeling hot, it's like horniness..but subtle..and wrapped my body fully. Now I'm very touchy when talking, many guys looks me with jaelousy and hatred..but the strange thing is it's uncontrollable. I do what I do automatically, it's like "Hey, what's your problem dude? Why you jaelous to me? I always been like this FROM THE START." But I know I changed..gosh how can I describe it?! It's just..just..who I am actually? How can I change drastically like this? Sure I like the new me now, I love it very much, and I let the subs work 100%, I gave permission to my subconscious mind through self-talk that it's okay to change, it's okay to have new reality, it's okay for a man to being hunted (being chased by girls) rather be the hunter (chasing girl).

I want that reality. I desire that reality. I deserve that reality.

Now I'm on day 12th. The change is almost 180 degree. I'm being assertive, in control, charismatic (many girls treat me lunch, almost everyday, aanndd they invited me to come by to their house--still busy atm so I can't go to their place for now).

When I see myself in the mirror, I'm just stunned. "Am I always looks so handsome like this?" Now it's normal to speak to new girl (I'm not talking about daygame or anything like that. I don't like approaching or sarging girl, because I want them to chase me).

From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much Mr. Shannon L. Matteson, you already changed my life. I'm improving much with this new technology you implemented in your subs. It's amazing to be empowered by your subs. Like I'm luckiest person in the world I have your subs.

I believe you'll make the final version of this DMSI gracefully, it'll be a masterpiece subs. First, they will ask you why you do it. Then, they will ask you how to do it.

May you have strong mind and be an optimist freak to finish this DMSI project until it reach at least 95% successfull user feedback.

You're the man Monsieur. Wink

RE: DMSI 3.1 A. Fire. Forget. - SilentReader - 04-10-2017

My analogy for DMSI.

A version is like we take a bath using shower.

B version is like we take a bath under waterfall.

I'm using B right now. It's great. No sex result yet. But so far so good. Internally. Externally. I'm not me a week ago. The change is drastic.