Subliminal Talk
It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 (/Thread-It-s-getting-interesting-DMSI-v3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3

It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 04-01-2017

Hello everybody, long time no see. I wanted to really experience this sub, so decided not to journal, however I want to show our masterchef Shannon what is going on with me since the start of this new sub.

I call him masterchef, a gastronomical masterchef. If DMSI is like a soup, this one has amazing ingredients. What did you put in this one man? Every day I discover something new. Things have changed, a lot.

You see, I am using DMSI 3.1 since March the 3rd. I am getting some unusual results. I had a job interview yesterday. My second job interview in my life actually. I used to be very scared of getting my resume out there, didn't think much of myself, always thought they wouldn't even consider me. Something inside me snapped. I saw the job opening and immediately sent out my resume. So yesterday the interview. I wasn't nervous. I wasn't struggeling to find my words. I was killing it. Within an hour I got a call back. I got the job. They didn't want to wait a few days like they normally would do.

Am I excited? Yes. But not like I used to be. It is more a feeling of: I deserve this! Why is this important? Because DMSI is getting me to get of my ass and make something of my life. I think the first major step is taken. But I hear you thinking: What about the goals of the sub? Where are the girls?

They will come, actually a funny story. I went clubbing and saw a girl I used to see a lot back in the days. She was a bartender and one of the most beautiful girls I ever saw. 16 year old me was to awkward and self conscious to do something about that. Now, 14 years later. We talked a bit. We kissed a bit. But her sister hates me for some reason and she said she had to go home. I think without the interaction of the evil sister, I would have gone home with her. Oh well, no big deal. I will get there. Maybe she is my long distance sniper? I am not sure yet, but she was one of the most lovely girls when I was younger, so maybe...

For now, after the new job that I will start in a few weeks, the next goal is looking for an apartment. I think after that deal is done, more results will be coming my way.

Setup:
DMSI v3.1 A Hybrid (FLAC) over headphones, 2 loops a day
Volume 6 out of 16

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - RTBoss - 04-01-2017

Was her sister maybe into you, too, and pissy you weren't kissing her instead?

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 11:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Was her sister maybe into you, too, and pissy you weren't kissing her instead?

Who knows, it could be. The sister isn't nearly as attractive however, maybe there is some sibling rivalry there? I don't remember much, it was all autopilot lol

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 04-12-2017

Things keep getting better and better for me. A friend of mine is going to buy an apartment and asked me to rent a room there. It would be in Amsterdam, and I would be living as cheap as possible in an otherwise expensive city to live in. With soon my new job, soon a new home, I don't think anything will stop me!

Oh and as of last week (April 6th) I started listening to DMSI v3.1B. Same volume, hybrid TS. Seems I think a lot about past relationships again, getting angry at people, but at the same time it doesn't get to me. I stay calm, even if I'm feeling like throwing stuff at my least favourite people in the world.

Well, have a party again this weekend, so I'm trying to update as soon as I've recovered from this Easter weekend. Cheers

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 04-19-2017

Not very much to update. It's not that I'm getting impatient, because I know I had great results with the sub. It's just sometimes I would like to see more, but then again...my new boss can't wait to have me as an employee, I'm being the life of the party as usual, and get this: A girl I know, 18 and smoking hot, seems to be getting conflicted about me. I'm 12 years older than her, she said to me last Saturday: 'If only you weren't this old.' I said: 'Well I'm glad, because you would get me in a lot of trouble!' She laughed and the next couple of hours I spend just talking and having fun with her.
At the end, nothing really happened. She took off rather quickly. Maybe she couldn't handle it any more.
For now, I will continue with B. However, as I read in other peoples journals, there is something inside me calling to get back on A. I think I will go back after a month of B. I don't experience any turbulence, no real headaches so that's not it. As always, will keep you updated!

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 04-30-2017

So let's go for the update:

Almost a month in with DMSI v3.1B. Did I get laid? The answer is...no, not yet. I think I'm slowly getting there, because there has been a lot of changes.

-I moved out of my parents house today. At 30 years old, I think it will help me tremendously. Living with a good friend of mine as a room mate. A week ago he told me he had a vacant room. Why didn't I move earlier?
-A job. In a month I will start with a new full time job. I can afford it now, my salary is going up like I never dreamed of. What does that do for me in other areas?
-I'm not ashamed of my job anymore. I always said I did something else, because it wasn't considered a good job. It was not lying, it was keeping up appearances. Making the job desription sound more than it really was. This feeling is amazing!

Is it the result of DMSI? Well, I don't have to tell you that. For me I am the living proof that this works. My confidence is sky-rocketing to an unknown amount. I never dreamed of this kind of results. Oh and just now I got a message from the girl I was talking about earlier. One of the most pretty girls I've ever met. Going to dinner with her in a week, people around me can't seem to believe that she would go out with me. But I don't care. Almost forgot a minor detail. I saw her last Thursday and had an amazing time with her. Brought her home and we kissed for a bit. A friend of mine said she was looking at me in awe. Guess after all, I am the guy who's winning!

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - JackOfHearts - 04-30-2017

Now I'm sure the change in my environment while I was using the last version of DMSI were really due to DMSI. Because I had a lot of similar change in my life too the last 4 month before I was using MHS. The most interesting one is the dancing class I'm taking since 3 month ago. If it doesn't bring girls yet, the other stuff is worth the price to me already.

Thanks for the update.

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 04-30-2017

(04-30-2017, 11:12 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Now I'm sure the change in my environment while I was using the last version of DMSI were really due to DMSI. Because I had a lot of similar change in my life too the last 4 month before I was using MHS. The most interesting one is the dancing class I'm taking since 3 month ago. If it doesn't bring girls yet, the other stuff is worth the price to me already.

Thanks for the update.

Yeah dance classes are a very good way to meet girls! I want to join a class myself really soon. On another note, did you experience the changes like in rapid way one after another? I'm feeling it myself, like no time to get used to it

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 05-13-2017

I am having an awesome time! The girl I'm seeing right now is one of the most beautiful girls I ever dated. She is all over me, people around us can't comprehend why she's with me. She started asking people around us: 'Don't we look cute together?'
We've only been on two dates, but can't remember the last time I was so happy with a girl. Our first date was supposed to be a dinner and after that I had to attend a birthday. We started talking and before I knew it, I was too late to go there. So I met the guys in a bar, she came along and everybody's jaws dropped to the floor. Nobody was angry with me, just sort of proud with the girl I was dating.
Yesterday we had our second date, and again it was amazing. The way she looks at me, the way she hangs around me, the faces of disbelief in other peoples eyes. Everything is good. She can't stop kissing me! I think it won't be long before we'll end up in bed together.
I wanted to go back on A, but I can't seem to pull the trigger. Things are going so well for me right now. My guess is the reality bending is doing it's thing, because I'm living a life right now I could only dream of last year.
Oh just another thing, she didn't say anything, but she smelled my neck and went: 'Mmmm!' I do not wear any cologne right now, so she must have smelled pheromones or am I going crazy?

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 05-20-2017

A little update time. For breakfast I had some eggsalad sandwiches and a nice cup of tea. While contemplating the mysteries of life, sitting in my chair...yeah let's cut the crap and get you what you really want to hear: DMSI did it again. I got laid!
And it was with the most beautiful girl I recently started seeing. In the bar she said to me: "You're sleeping at my place tonight.' I exclaimed a loud: 'YES!' She started laughing. Went home with her and while it didn't last very long, it was amazing. I woke up with a feeling of invincibility. Even her sister who didn't like me at all is rooting for us now, saying she hopes we will make the best out of it because I have a great impact on her sister.
Waking up today next to her gave me one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. And I have Shannon to thank for that. Even though DMSI is still work in progress, it gave me more sex in 1 year than I did on my own for 29.
The thing I learned the most is trying to keep calm. I never asked her for her number, I never pushed her to have sex with me and yet she gave both. Being chased is an incredible feeling, let them seduce you, what do THEY have to offer YOU?
She's coming to my place tomorrow, guess I'll update later some more.

P.S. Shannon you rock! If I can help you more just say it, my journal posts aren't really detailed because I've changed from an observer to a more going with the flow type of guy. Or if anyone else has questions keep 'em coming!

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - Blacksheep - 05-20-2017

(............)

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - RTBoss - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 01:50 PM)Travis Wrote: **** yeah! Is this the same girl from your previous post?

Yeah, the smokin' hot 18 year old that you're *12 years older* than!?

Kudos, dude.

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 05-22-2017

(05-20-2017, 01:50 PM)Travis Wrote: **** yeah! Is this the same girl from your previous post?

To reply to you and RTBoss both, it's the girl my age (31) who worked as a bartender in my hometown. She is still one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever met and now even dating her. She still looks 25 though! The 18-year old isn't responding to me anymore, guess she is afraid of something more.

Sometimes I get the thought: 'Do I really deserve all of this?' And almost immediately there is the thought: 'YES YOU DO, STOP WHINING!'

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - RTBoss - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 03:28 AM)OberynMartell Wrote:

To reply to you and RTBoss both, it's the girl my age (31) who worked as a bartender in my hometown. She is still one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever met and now even dating her. She still looks 25 though! The 18-year old isn't responding to me anymore, guess she is afraid of something more.

Sometimes I get the thought: 'Do I really deserve all of this?' And almost immediately there is the thought: 'YES YOU DO, STOP WHINING!'

You found the edge, you're running the program. You did that. Of course you deserve it.

Congrats again.