Subliminal Talk
Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" (/Thread-Thor-II-High-Voltage-Give-me-my-Heart-Back)

Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - thor2014 - 03-26-2017

Guys,

After a 6 weeks of of DMSI 2.5, AMS Stage 7 one month and 16 days of hybrid A 3.1. I decided to go high voltage.

This journal will document my experiences using DMSI 3.1 hybrid B

Beginning first day 2 loops here goes trickling stream.

RE: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - RTBoss - 03-26-2017

Just be aware, the healing script from A will be active in your head for at least 21 days from now.

RE: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - thor2014 - 03-27-2017

Does that effect listening to hybrid B ?
(03-26-2017, 02:56 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Just be aware, the healing script from A will be active in your head for at least 21 days from now.

RE: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - RTBoss - 03-28-2017

(03-27-2017, 11:14 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Does that effect listening to hybrid B ?
(03-26-2017, 02:56 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Just be aware, the healing script from A will be active in your head for at least 21 days from now.

The script in B will be reinforced, while the A script remains running according to the P3/4/5 modules. How this would affect things vs. just running A, I don't know.

Still, I would count on some continuing healing and clearing effects. After 3 weeks, you may find yourself experiencing harsher side effects and/or diminishing effects because you aren't cleared enough to fully execute the script and/or... who knows? You'll just have to find out and report.

RE: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - thor2014 - 03-28-2017

Thanks for the heads up buddy. This is the kind of warning we need to get out to members of the forum who are currently testing DMSI. Appreciate your support.

(03-28-2017, 01:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 11:14 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Does that effect listening to hybrid B ?

The script in B will be reinforced, while the A script remains running according to the P3/4/5 modules. How this would affect things vs. just running A, I don't know.

Still, I would count on some continuing healing and clearing effects. After 3 weeks, you may find yourself experiencing harsher side effects and/or diminishing effects because you aren't cleared enough to fully execute the script and/or... who knows? You'll just have to find out and report.

RE: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - Ricardo - 03-28-2017

I'm thinking of moving over to B once I get to 30 days on A.

RE: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - RTBoss - 03-29-2017

After Shannon posted his thoughts on the point of Version B on his journal discussion thread, I had a thought. Running Version B apparently saves processing and energy by not having the extra scripting for healing actively being processed and stored - so even if Version A is still running in your subconscious due to P3/4/5 modules, you may free up some energy/processing resources by not actively listening to the healing/clearing script. This may potentially give healing/clearing a boost, due to extra resources being available. It may also free up energy and processing power to be used toward executing the main goals of the script. We'll have to test and see.

RE: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - Shannon - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 04:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote: After Shannon posted his thoughts on the point of Version B on his journal discussion thread, I had a thought. Running Version B apparently saves processing and energy by not having the extra scripting for healing actively being processed and stored - so even if Version A is still running in your subconscious due to P3/4/5 modules, you may free up some energy/processing resources by not actively listening to the healing/clearing script. This may potentially give healing/clearing a boost, due to extra resources being available. It may also free up energy and processing power to be used toward executing the main goals of the script. We'll have to test and see.

Except that the point of B is to make those resources available for B. There are no "extra resources". 5.5G subs are designed to use ALL of it. There's just more focus on one thing.

RE: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - thor2014 - 04-15-2017

Its been 16 days into the sub. So far not had women approaching me, giving me IOIs. I still have to be the one to pursue the woman. This aspect of the program in eyes is overhyped.

Now the plus side the internal changes are very good. It does a good job of clearing blockages and making you indifferent to women and situations in life.I have develeped a dont give a shit attitude.

I was walking down the street one evening heading back home. I saw 3 black guys acting really shady they looked like they were dishing out drugs.

Walked up looking them all in the eye and 'listen we dont need your kind around here dishing out drugs'. They stared at me one of them shouted 'walk'. I replied f**k you arse hole' at the same time gripping my mag-lite torch under my jacket. They stared at me again then walked away slowly. Keeping my eye on all three of them.

RE: Thor II "High Voltage Give me my Heart Back" - thor2014 - 04-15-2017

17 Days into listening to Sub B still no women giving me IOIs, butt presentations however I feel pretty chilled and feel stronger. Was walking down the road in a rough part of the town and saw these group of youths harrassing an elderly couple.

I got angry simply because noone was doing anything to help them. I ran up and began shouting at the youths. As I charged up I began waving my fists and shouting, growling. The youths got scared and ran away. The elderly couple looked shaken I walked with them to ensure their safety till they were outside the rough area.

When I got back home I began pounding the punch bag suddenly I did a right hand strike and the bag flew across the room. My brother looked on amazed and said how come you are punching so strong. I can only point this to DMSI.