Subliminal-Shop Forums
About to buy alcohol simulant digital drug - Printable Version

+- Subliminal-Shop Forums (http://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Drugs (/Forum-Subliminal-Drugs)
+--- Thread: About to buy alcohol simulant digital drug (/Thread-Subliminal-Drugs-About-to-buy-alcohol-simulant-digital-drug-)

About to buy alcohol simulant digital drug - omi95 - 03-25-2017 03:32 PM

Hey everyone so this is my first time buying a product from Indigo Mind Labs. I decided to create a new thread here so that way everyone could have a discussion about this product.

I heard so many good reviews on Indigo Mind Labs and I am really excited how this is going to turn out. and BTW i am 21 years oldSmile

RE: About to buy alcohol simulant digital drug - Andrei - 04-15-2017 04:02 AM

(03-25-2017 03:32 PM)omi95 Wrote:  Hey everyone so this is my first time buying a product from Indigo Mind Labs. I decided to create a new thread here so that way everyone could have a discussion about this product.

I heard so many good reviews on Indigo Mind Labs and I am really excited how this is going to turn out. and BTW i am 21 years oldSmile

Hello Omi,

Welcome to IML forums. I cannot say anything about Alcohol stimulation since I did not use it but feel free to browse through the products; maybe something catches your eye.

Also please feel free to check through our journals, they are at least "very interesting" and I bet that you'll find something that interests you more than Alcohol stimulation Smile. Cheers!