Subliminal Talk
MLS 5g - 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 5g - 5.5g (/Thread-MLS-5g-5-5g)

MLS 5g - 5.5g - Darwinn - 03-21-2017

Having a powerful intellect is fundamental in my daily life. It affects my self esteem through my ability, and often inability to think clearly, draw links between information points, and learn quickly.

I previously downloaded MLS 5g and used it religiously. The impacts were that I voraciously began learning everything I could get my hands on, became very quick thinking at work. However the results began to cease, and some negative effects took over - I lost any attention paid to my physical health, became spread too thin in terms of what I was trying to learn and lost that initial quickness I gained.

In the run up to MLS 5.5g, having 'rebought' MLS 5g, I intend to run it again, look at the effects on my goals whilst maintaining a better discipline with exercise. I'm taking leave from work to concentrate on completing a course in Data Science to beef up my street cred on the job market, so I have something more narrow to focus on this time. Then when 5.5 comes out I'll switch to that and be able to see the difference - I'm hoping that the results will be even stronger as I will have worn down (hopefully) some of my resistance already.

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Mystic Pymp - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 11:00 AM)Darwin Wrote: Having a powerful intellect is fundamental in my daily life. It affects my self esteem through my ability, and often inability to think clearly, draw links between information points, and learn quickly.

I previously downloaded MLS 5g and used it religiously. The impacts were that I voraciously began learning everything I could get my hands on, became very quick thinking at work. However the results began to cease, and some negative effects took over - I lost any attention paid to my physical health, became spread too thin in terms of what I was trying to learn and lost that initial quickness I gained.

In the run up to MLS 5.5g, having 'rebought' MLS 5g, I intend to run it again, look at the effects on my goals whilst maintaining a better discipline with exercise. I'm taking leave from work to concentrate on completing a course in Data Science to beef up my street cred on the job market, so I have something more narrow to focus on this time. Then when 5.5 comes out I'll switch to that and be able to see the difference - I'm hoping that the results will be even stronger as I will have worn down (hopefully) some of my resistance already.

I found that on DMSI learning new things gives me a lot of satisfaction. In today's world you might be left with nothing. You might lose your job, your apartment, all your money, friends might abandon you. But no one can take away your skills and knowledge.

I'm gonna follow your journal, if anything just to see how MLS 5 and 5.5 work and how useful it is/will be! Good luck!

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Darwinn - 03-23-2017

Whoa I need to be careful. two days in and I'm eating crap again. will drag myself to the gym and will have to sort out a strict plan.

yesterday was my first day back on MLS. One thing which seemed to come back from previously that I didn't really pick up on was an enjoyment of working to a tight deadline and pushing it to the wire. Also back was some more calm and being articulate with what I'm doing.

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Zane - 03-23-2017

Please post this MLS experience on this thread and give a suggestion so that Shannon can fix this in MLS 5.5G

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8624.html?highlight=Maximum+learning+speed

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Zane - 03-23-2017

I am gonna start MLS 5G in about a week as I bought it on August 2016 for my sister but I never used it for more than 15 days.

I did notice in those 15 days I was eating anything healthy but I am already prepared now. I am gonna take supplement during 3 months of running MLS 5G.

I estimate that its gonna take about a month for Shannon to create MLS 5.5G including testing and all. After release people are gonna buy it and I am gonna watch their progress for a month..So about 2 months would have passed and after that I will buy MLS5.5.

Meanwhile I will be listening to MLS 5G

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Darwinn - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 05:45 AM)Zane Wrote: Please post this MLS experience on this thread and give a suggestion so that Shannon can fix this in MLS 5.5G

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8624.html?highlight=Maximum+learning+speed

It's a suggestion I've made already man.

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Darwinn - 03-24-2017

A thought occurred to me about why MLS seems to cause me to lose all inhibitions about food and routine etc. I think it may have something to do with ego depletion. With the brain challenged to cognise and process information better, my guess is that this results in a depletion of 'will'. I had absolutely zero care about eating two chocolate puddings yesterday, and staying up late watching Netflix even though I have work today - I can be bad, but not THAT bad. This was quite something else.

I'm getting back a little intellectual confidence though which is good.

This weekend I have to sit down and go through a few coding modules. I feel confident that over the next three weeks I can get through a lot of material and integrate it, in fact I'm really looking forward to it.

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Darwinn - 03-25-2017

The over awareness from MHS about why I'm resisting subs seems to have increased since leaving it behind. I'm very much aware that in a big part I don't want to change, I Don't want to step into the unknown of being another person. The idea that I would become something else from what I know makes me want to retreat into a hole of my old habits saying 'see this is fine by me, it works, I don't need anything else'. I have to give up what I was, the death of an old me, for something else to arise.

So many reasons are coming up to not change. But I want to.

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Darwinn - 04-03-2017

So it's been two weeks since I started but due to travelling in between I missed 4 nights. Obviously not ideal for reporting back on progress but there you go.

Very little is different from the last time I tried in terms of the costs and benefits of this sub. Which at least gives me some assurance that it's the sub and my response to it which is driving these effects rather than any thing else like meditation, yoga, nootropics etc.

My fascination with various subjects is up massively , but I'm greedy and try to do too much at once again so the old adage of drilling for oil in multiple places applies, without taking time to go deep on one place I flit from place to place. When speaking to a tutor, he commented that he thought I might be psychic because he was asking me questions about data science and I was answering things exactly how he was thinking them, though for me i was just making sensible logical inferences - this demonstrates the cognitive impacts.

My thought process I noted became more efficient after MLS the first time, and then this died down a little Over LTU. Problem solving followed this syntax: what is the likely answer to a question or problem -> what is the supporting evidence->what is the counter evidence->is the hypotheses adequately defensible. This has started to pick up again now.

I don't see a huge amount of benefit on reporting back on this anymore. The limitations of this sub (or my limitations in executing the sub) are clear. I would describe them as my ability to decide between and pick and focus on one learning goal at a time in order to develop excellence at it, my ability to manage my energy in order to have sustained focus, my greediness with goals, a destruction of inhibitions about what I eat and when, this also goes with discipline with not smoking etc.

I'll continue to report if there is anything more - right now I feel like what would benefit me more than anything is the intense clearing that DMSI provides, so I'm hoping that MLS5.5g will clear a lot of the negativity and ego which currently screws me up.

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Darwinn - 04-07-2017

I've managed to overcome a lot of this negative and self destructive behaviour by doing my own ego balancing exercises - which might be something to consider for MLS 5.5g. Basically by getting out of ego, i've managed to lessen this unboundaried thirst for any information, and hunger for unhealthy food, though it still hits me here and there.

I'm going through coding courses well and quickly, and it's sticking. I had a bout of depression, the likes of which i haven't seen in over 6 months, which took over for a couple of days and knocked me out. Learning and my ability to think and be productive seems to be what a lot of my self esteem is built upon, so when outside circumstance or internal issues stop me or throw me off course i have to crawl into bed and stare at the ceiling for about 36 hours in a numb pondering over the futility of anything i do. Im increasingly overweight which is worrying, it feels as though i have zero will, or the thought of restraint simply doesnt arise when i go to eat.

I'm so looking forward to MLS 5.5g and the DMSI level of clearing it will bring - once it's here I'm going to be on a Data Science-Trading learning and execution mission! (well I already am, but it will be on steroids!)

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Darwinn - 04-18-2017

Man - since coming off LTU the depression and apathy has been steadily mounting. MLS is interesting and sparks the fun of learning but my core issues are still there - low self esteem, weak aura which means that other's energy and influence creep in.

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Jake2015 - 04-19-2017

(04-18-2017, 12:56 AM)Darwin Wrote: Man - since coming off LTU the depression and apathy has been steadily mounting. MLS is interesting and sparks the fun of learning but my core issues are still there - low self esteem, weak aura which means that other's energy and influence creep in.

Im still waiting to see results and success from E2, however I hope I can help with this suggestion which is that clearly you need to remove your inner turmoil to allow learning to occur more easily than it currently is.

Thus either get back onto LTU with a break from this MLS sub (which coincidentally has an error or few in it and was to be removed due to not working for many people myself included) or get onto E2 which is supposed to be far superior at removing inner issues.... however the speed won't be quick it will be whatever is needed for you but a thorough clean.

Hope I've helped

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Darwinn - 04-20-2017

Thanks, definitely, I've already gone back to LTU and immediately felt relief. What I'm hoping for now is that the clearing in MLS5.5g will help to deal with these continuing issues - unfortunately there is a self loathing/animosity which has lingered, and much as people tell me how awesome I can be I can't seem to get out of it with out support from something like LTU.

Sorry Shannon, shmucks like me need some super charged clearing and self esteem/forgiveness before being able to use things like MLS (at least 5g) to any good effect. I read something the other day that went along the lines of 'until you genuinely believe in your own worth, you'll always find a way to fail'. I think this fits well with me, if I could intellectually flip a switch and not have a baseline of self aversion I would.

(04-19-2017, 03:06 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 12:56 AM)Darwin Wrote: Man - since coming off LTU the depression and apathy has been steadily mounting. MLS is interesting and sparks the fun of learning but my core issues are still there - low self esteem, weak aura which means that other's energy and influence creep in.

Im still waiting to see results and success from E2, however I hope I can help with this suggestion which is that clearly you need to remove your inner turmoil to allow learning to occur more easily than it currently is.

Thus either get back onto LTU with a break from this MLS sub (which coincidentally has an error or few in it and was to be removed due to not working for many people myself included) or get onto E2 which is supposed to be far superior at removing inner issues.... however the speed won't be quick it will be whatever is needed for you but a thorough clean.

Hope I've helped

RE: MLS 5g - 5.5g - Jake2015 - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 01:03 AM)Darwin Wrote: Thanks, definitely, I've already gone back to LTU and immediately felt relief. What I'm hoping for now is that the clearing in MLS5.5g will help to deal with these continuing issues - unfortunately there is a self loathing/animosity which has lingered, and much as people tell me how awesome I can be I can't seem to get out of it with out support from something like LTU.

Sorry Shannon, shmucks like me need some super charged clearing and self esteem/forgiveness before being able to use things like MLS (at least 5g) to any good effect. I read something the other day that went along the lines of 'until you genuinely believe in your own worth, you'll always find a way to fail'. I think this fits well with me, if I could intellectually flip a switch and not have a baseline of self aversion I would.

(04-19-2017, 03:06 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Hope I've helped

Glad I could help.

However, don't go back onto LTU without seeking advice from shannon because I have heard him and others say that from 1 sub you need a break before jumping onto another.

Im glad LTU is working for you, I've yet to feel any effects from any sub, please read my thread and you'll know what I mean and perhaps can offer me some guidance and advice too lol.

Going back to you though, I also know Shannon has always recommended and suggested to all that its best to clear your inner issues usually with EPRHA and then using other subs as that makes all other subs work better since nothing is anchoring you back so I'm glad youre on LTU and it works otherwise id have pushed you to go with E2.

How long will you stay on LTU? will you then move to E2? remembering clearing your inner issues must be first priority.

I really for example want to use so many other subs, but I'm going to just stick to E2 and hope it does a lot for me - again I'm waiting to see.

Can I also ask how do you listen to subs, headphones or speakers and which tracks , and for how long? as this could help me too.

Finally your issues I believe could be resolved if you change your focus and so let me offer some advice on this too.

Get a pen and paper and find 1 memory that is a real memory of you doing something that made you feel superior and good about yourself.

An example could be scoring a net in basketball or a goal in football to making a girl or guy laugh to achieving a high mark in something or helping someone across the road even.

You only need 1 memory to begin with.

Write it down on a piece of paper and look at it and remember the memory and get the experience and feeling you got from it.

Now all you need to do is just keep focusing on that through the day by remembering it and yes that could be by reading the paper itself.

You only need to remember it a couple of times a day for a long number of days for you to automatically remember it often.

If you get bored then find another memory.

if some new thing occurs that then becomes a cool memory then write it down and remember it and fixate on it.

I love myself, sure I hate my weight and appearance at times however I'm not usually fixated on it, if anything internally I'm happy I believe because I have many things that I recall that prove to me that I'm cool.

If anything bad does happen, like someone says something to belittle me, sure sometimes it can linger on your mind just like a punch however what I do do is smile and laugh at the person for being so silly at trying to bring me down and think to myself what can I do to elevate myself from that situation moving forward or if it happens again.

Don't be a spectator, engage with your experiences and environment and focus on how awesome you are because we all are we just focus either on that or on how we always make mistakes.

Finally mistakes and failures really is the only way to grow and its true. I internalised this a few days ago, that you fail you to know your limits then you keep hitting that limit and failing till you smash it and that what success is then you do it again and again and realise that failure really only means that you are 1 step from success....its profound!