Subliminal Talk
Clearing Out Random BS with DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing Out Random BS with DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-Clearing-Out-Random-BS-with-DMSI-3-1)

Clearing Out Random BS with DMSI 3.1 - Bayern2 - 03-14-2017

What's up everyone.

Was away from the forum for a while, but have gotten a few of the newer subs over the last month or so. Ran MHS for about 15 days, and was seeing some good results, but I just couldn't pass up DMSI 3.1 for the clearing after lurking Shannon's journal and reading about all of the good clearing aspects of this sub.

I've been running DMSI for about 8 days now, and my god the exhaustion is real. Using it overnight with the ultrasonic version, with three 30 minute silent tracks so I'm listening to the actual sub while I'm asleep. So far, there are days where it doesn't hit me until after I get home from work, but there are also days in the afternoon it just hits me hard and I lose all energy to do anything productive. I'm going to run A for as long as I can, I'm probably in the minority of wanting to use the sub for the clearing and healing than for the attraction and hooking up aspect, but I won't complain if I get those results too.

One major thing I've noticed so far is from a move I made a few months ago for a job, and now I'm second guessing my move as I would rather be back where I was around close friends and family. Depression over this has hit me hard at times. I'm wondering what's going to happen going forward with that and how the sub will make me react to how I'm feeling about that.

I'm normally not an outspoken person, but today was odd where I went out of my way to help someone out that was having car trouble in the parking lot of my apartment complex. Normally I would just see it out of the corner of my eye and go on about my own business doing my thing. Going out of my way to randomly offer help is definitely out my element.

That's about it for now.

RE: Clearing Out Random BS with DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 03-14-2017

Hopefully you are running it 2 loops a day. I'm not sure if you meant three tracks of 30 minutes of silence to push the sub back so it plays while you sleep or not.

RE: Clearing Out Random BS with DMSI 3.1 - kalmah0804 - 03-14-2017

I am also running it predominantly for the clearing--although the sex appeal certainly doesn't hurt Wink

RE: Clearing Out Random BS with DMSI 3.1 - Bayern2 - 03-14-2017

(03-14-2017, 05:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hopefully you are running it 2 loops a day. I'm not sure if you meant three tracks of 30 minutes of silence to push the sub back so it plays while you sleep or not.

Yeah that's what I meant that the silent tracks push back the 2 loops of DMSI. It's only getting the 2 loops.

RE: Clearing Out Random BS with DMSI 3.1 - Life - 03-14-2017

Yeah how are you dealing with those issues Bayern? It's to say I feel DMSI is completely focused on sex but theres real life issues that consume our thoughts also. I wonder if DMSI extends to every area of life making us entirely sexy. Hope it does

RE: Clearing Out Random BS with DMSI 3.1 - Bayern2 - 03-17-2017

Today's the first day that I haven't been utterly exhausted at times during the day. So far things are getting a lot better the last few days. I don't seem to get nervous/anxious as much, if at all now. Starting to become a little more outgoing with people that I don't know it seems.

There are a few girls at work that are giving me a few extra looks, and I catch them looking at me at random times when I'm talking to other coworkers. Nothing over the top yet, but things are building with this sub for sure.