Subliminal Talk
We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI (/Thread-We-will-Rebuild-We-Have-The-Technology-We-Have-the-Capability-DMSI)

We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - thor2014 - 03-09-2017

"We have the technology we have the capability to build and evolve DMSI it will be better then it was before, better, stronger and faster"

After a dialogue with Shannon alias Guru he saw me fit and ready to go ahead and take the plunge into DMSI. Its important to get the endorsement of the Guru before proceeding.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8585.html (Discussion with Shannon and Myself)

I will run 2 loops tonight and report back Big Grin.

RE: We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - Nox - 03-09-2017

WHOOOOOOOOA

THOR HAS A LOG?????!

Triple liked!

RE: We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - thor2014 - 03-10-2017

Indeed my friend Big Grin

(03-09-2017, 01:42 PM)Nox Wrote: WHOOOOOOOOA

THOR HAS A LOG?????!

Triple liked!

RE: We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - thor2014 - 03-10-2017

PRE-DMSI

"Guru Shannon" was keen to get me onboard to be one of the testers. I had already discussed with him at lenght the pre-dmsi work I have already completed. His last words were somewhere along the lines of "Thor your ready, time to have fun". I am very happy to be selected for testing by the Guru.

Goals - Will this version get girls to talk to me ? lets find out

Day1 - 2 loops hybrid A - Nothing to write home about
Day2 - 2 loops hybrid A - Nothig to write him about
Day3 - 3 loops hybrid A

Walked into a bar with my friend and ordered a drink. The waitress was looking very serious so I joked about her being so serious for a friday night. She erupted into laughter and the two other waitresses who were also working behind the bar began giggling. All the waitresses started staring at me smiling as I continued to joke around with the girl serving me drinks.

A woman who was waiting for a drink at the bar in her 40s. Turned to me and asked me what I was drinking. I joked with her then turned to my friend and began chatting. She really was not my type so I did not engage her further.

My friend and I sat down next to two women both very bitchy and serious looking. One of the women turned to me and said "that seat is for a friend who is coming in 15 mins". I replied "Its ok i am keeping it warm for her" and smiled back. She replied back I dont find that funny.

She turned away and I then said "OMG you sound Canadian you must be from that beautiful city called Toronto" she turned to me beamed a smile and said yes. She asked me where i was from and we began chatting away. I got her number.

OBSERVATIONS

Women are not into me until I open my mouth and say something then suddenly i become the centre of attention. I would like to see DMSI hit on me without me having to say a word. Havent see that so far.

RE: We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - Kol - 03-11-2017

Awesome stuff. Subscribe subscribe subscribe

RE: We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - thor2014 - 03-13-2017

Its been a week on DMSI hybrid A 2 loops. Started getting funny dreams last night of spiders.

I have kept an eye out for "IOIs" on a daily basis not noticed any women giving me the eye candy look so far. No feelings of hunger etc as experienced by other testers.

RE: We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - thor2014 - 03-20-2017

10 Days into DMSI

Still continue to listen at 2 loops a day just before I wakup in the morning. Anger seems to be down to an all time low. Its funny I use to thrive on anger as it used it to fuel me to reach my goals.

Cant seem to figure out how to use this "sniper tool" which I have tried using however it doesnt appear to work for me. Not seen any instances as yet where women are approaching me or giving me IOI's. I am the one who walks up and hits on them first. Still early days lets see where the DMSI journey takes me.

RE: We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - thor2014 - 03-21-2017

11 days

I did not approach any women today from the office to work, to see if DMSI can make women approach me. Unfortunately no IOI's, no approaches from women yet. No manifestations.

RE: We will Rebuild We Have The Technology We Have the Capability DMSI - thor2014 - 03-25-2017

15 Days into hybrid A

Nothing to write home about. I am planning to switch to hybrid B in new journal as I want to ensure that I keep all reports seperate for hybrid A and B.