Subliminal Talk
Kingpin's DMSI 3.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Kingpin's DMSI 3.1 Journal (/Thread-Kingpin-s-DMSI-3-1-Journal)

Kingpin's DMSI 3.1 Journal - Kingpin - 03-08-2017

4 days since I started running this subliminal mind changer and It's already obvious it's the most powerful version I've ran yet. I only ran 3.0.1 for a week and it was great, but this still seems to be getting results way faster. So far it feels smoother and resistance to it feels more in the "background" than 3.0.1 which was more in my face in comparison. I've felt the Aura off both since day 1 and while 3.0.1 felt a lot like an opiate when you get the Morphine drip(warm and fuzzy feeling especially centering on the head and temples).First time I did 3.0.1 loops I felt manic and a really crazy mental happiness, but only the first time.

3.1 has also made some of my male friends and other males noticeably more aggressive/negative towards me. It's not all guys and it seems to be more insecure guys than confident ones that I've noticed thus far. Not a big problem really. Another difference is WAY more female attention so far too, but both are great and I didn't run 3.0.1 very long so it likely would have built up to that with more run time. This one works fast tho and I feel like it's almost perfect. It's probably not and only time will tell, but this one has a very pleasant and smooth feel to it. I actually look forward to listening to my loopsWink. I've felt resistance on it and it was way different than previous times. Felt like it was there, but unimportant or hiding.

The Aura is really noticeable and I've got some crazy looks from random people already. I had one chick follow me and practically stalk me in the store, while pretending to shop and staring at me.... Celeb effect is also noticeable and everyone seems to want to talk that I come across, which can get annoying HAHaha DMSI dude. Autopilot is also more noticeable and more likely to kick in then any other version, which is one of the best parts and feels almost like you're cheating when it does. Last couple things on the solar energy and the luck magnifier... I'm not sure about the luck magnifier being just directed towards girls or not, but I've gotten pretty lucky this week. In fact, today I got a free $200 sword, but Idk if it's due to the program or cuz I'm IrishWink. I took some tramadol today(kills autopilot and wouldn't recommend) and I noticed that when listening to the loops on it that it really potentiated it and made my eyes droop down.(maybe cuz the morphine effect?) Anyway, I was outside working and the sun was only shining on my body(not face) I got the same effect and could barely keep my eyes open and also got way hotter than I should have got. Take that how you will as I'm not sure it proves anything, but was interesting.

I feel like after trying this version, DMSI has come a long way!

RE: Kingpin's DMSI 3.1 Journal - Kingpin - 03-08-2017

I have also had some manifestation luck. 2 girls I haven't talked to in forever have snapped me wanting to talk/hang over the past couple days.

RE: Kingpin's DMSI 3.1 Journal - Kingpin - 03-16-2017

Still loving this sub for the most part! Here are some things that have happened or I'm experiencing.

»My ex recently started messaging me to see how I've been...Interesting

»Girl that started snapping me the other day and I've been talking to since I believe got manifested into my life. I believe this because I'm working a new job and I got assigned to her mom's house...which she is staying at because she is on spring break. I wasn't even supposed to work their, but my coworker got sick and I was asked to go Hahaha DMSI...

»Maybe TMI, but constant sex dreams and midday boners from the slightest things...Helps that I limit fapping to once every 2 weeks, but still more than the usual by far.

»Got some free shit and I think the celeb effect works well. Every gas station lady has chirped my ear off and gave off a flirty vibe or commented on my purchase in a not so typical way, since beginning this sub. People tend to stare when I go out or I catch a lot of glaring eyes.

» Girl I work with who is really hot and a couple years older than me has taken interest in me and we've been flirting a bit when no-ones around. She seems to activate the autopilot or maybe I'm just getting more natural at flirting.

»Sometimes I get into this weird head space where I feel like a stricter, more stern version of myself takes control...It's different and happens subtly and not so subtle. I feel mindful and in control, yet sorta not cause i believe the sub causes it haha.